BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp/itemDetail.asp?dispItemNum=2629&type=M&CMN=Magpul&CMNum=36&CMSNum=386&CMSN=PMAG%20Magazines
Don't know what shipping is but if you buy around 20 of them, even if it is 10 bucks or so, thats only 9.50 apiece.
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By goodnerd:

DSG Arms had them last week under $9.  Keep an eye out with them they usually have deals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:

Anyone know of a place that is selling PMAGS for $9 or less with free shipping that is NOT located in Texas?

DSG Arms had them last week under $9.  Keep an eye out with them they usually have deals.

DSG Arms is in Texas though.

Link Posted: 5/25/2016 10:36:27 PM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

Anyone know of a place that is selling PMAGS for $9 or less with free shipping that is NOT located in Texas?

Quantico tactical is not
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 11:02:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By rundm:

Quantico tactical is not
View All Quotes

Quantico tactical is not

They have a store in Killeen Texas.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:55:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Emt1581:

I just started a thread asking this here...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_5_13/168818_Best_price_on_33rd_factory_mags_.html

...we'll see what pops up.

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FADALdude:
Are there any OEM Glock 18 mags to be found under $39.99?

-Emt1581

Is this what you're looking for?

Factory Glock 33rd $31.50
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By QtrHorse:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FADALdude:
Are there any OEM Glock 18 mags to be found under $39.99?

-Emt1581

Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Elite Tactical Systems glock GLK-18 9mm Luger Magazine 31 Rounds in Black at Targetsports USA for $14.99 -  http://www.targetsportsusa.com/elite-tactical-systems-glk-18-9mm-luger-magazine-31-rounds-in-black-etsmglk18-p-58958.aspx
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By umungus1122:
Elite Tactical Systems glock GLK-18 9mm Luger Magazine 31 Rounds in Black at Targetsports USA for $14.99 -  http://www.targetsportsusa.com/elite-tactical-systems-glk-18-9mm-luger-magazine-31-rounds-in-black-etsmglk18-p-58958.aspx
View Quote

Shipping on one mag is $12!!  They flog their mule!

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:01:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rundm] [#10]

-Emt1581
View All Quotes

-Emt1581

Shipping was the same price for 7 of them. Comes out cheaper then most.
The company whose name starts with bo has ets 31rd glock mags for 19 and change. Buy 6 and get 10 percent off and free shipping.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

-Emt1581

If you are looking to order that many, sure.  If not, those with free/cheaper shipping are a far better deal.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Quantico tactical is not

Cents difference is minuscule with how expensive they will be if Libs get any control.  Just stack em
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 2:42:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Western Sport has Gen 2 Pmags in black for $8.95
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Any "Surefeed"/OK mag sales?
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 1:38:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By zlman:
View Quote

Just our buddies at Fotach.  I did place an order for 15 Okay magazines from them and they shipped 2 days after my order was placed.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 2:04:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Just our buddies at Fotach.  I did place an order for 15 Okay magazines from them and they shipped 2 days after my order was placed.
View All Quotes

Is there a code? I remember a few weeks back they were around $8.99 now back up to $12.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 2:13:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:

Is there a code? I remember a few weeks back they were around $8.99 now back up to $12.
View All Quotes

I did not check before posting, they are back up to $12.99.   I assumed it was an every day deal.  I should have bought more.  Try submitting an offer for $8.99 for 8 magazines.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes

Ok, I submitted an offer to them for eight magazines at $8.99 each and they accepted.  They are still selling them at the $8.99 price if you make an offer, maybe even slightly lower but you will have to submit from multiple emails to find out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 12:46:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaveP1] [#19]
Boy, just in case anybody is interested, I ordered 10 D&H Mags from PSA on Friday Morning, the 27th and just finally got shipping notification that they shipped, but will not arrive until the 7th of June, talk about slow, which is really a shame, I have bought a lot of products from them, but the shipping is getting way to slow.  I also bought 6 lowers Friday evening and only paid $1.50 more for shipping from another vendor and they are already sitting in my mailbox.  I thought I caught a good sale, they had them for $7.99 each, but man.

Time to find a new supplier for parts.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 12:52:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: duke23433] [#20]
Originally Posted By DaveP1:
Boy, just in case anybody is interested, I ordered 10 D&H Mags from PSA on Friday Morning, the 27th and just finally got shipping notification that they shipped, but will not arrive until the 7th of June, talk about slow, which is really a shame, I have bought a lot of products from them, but the shipping is getting way to slow.  I also bought 6 lowers Friday evening and only paid $1.50 for shipping from another vendor and they are already sitting in my mailbox.  I thought I caught a good sale, they had them for $7.99 each, but man.

View Quote

Dude you're in MT, it's gonna take a few days...Plus a holiday weekend and the volume they had? I got my BCG in a day, literally a day after I ordered it, but I also ordered at the beginning of the week and live a state over.

That's not even a sale anyways, they've had them at $6.99 pretty regularly for the past couple of months.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:09:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By duke23433:

Dude you're in MT, it's gonna take a few days...Plus a holiday weekend and the volume they had? I got my BCG in a day, literally a day after I ordered it, but I also ordered at the beginning of the week and live a state over.

That's not even a sale anyways, they've had them at $6.99 pretty regularly for the past couple of months.
View All Quotes
Boy, just in case anybody is interested, I ordered 10 D&H Mags from PSA on Friday Morning, the 27th and just finally got shipping notification that they shipped, but will not arrive until the 7th of June, talk about slow, which is really a shame, I have bought a lot of products from them, but the shipping is getting way to slow.  I also bought 6 lowers Friday evening and only paid $1.50 for shipping from another vendor and they are already sitting in my mailbox.  I thought I caught a good sale, they had them for $7.99 each, but man.

Like I said, I have purchased a lot of things from those guys, and I made sure to order early in the morning, so they could get them in that days business.

I am not bitching as much as you might think I am, but I was just a bit disappointed, that I ordered so early on Friday and didn't even get a shipping notice until today, My UPS guy picked up at 3:00 PM on Friday for the stuff I shipped out.  $7.99 was less expensive than I have seen them the last couple of weeks, so I picked some more up, not that I needed them, but felt they were a good price as I am happy with those mags, I have a couple of hundred of them and they all shoot well.

I was just letting people know, that things might not arrive quite as quit as you might expect, and when it comes to UPS, where I live, it is the worst method of shipping for us guys that live remotely.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:21:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Like I said, I have purchased a lot of things from those guys, and I made sure to order early in the morning, so they could get them in that days business.

I am not bitching as much as you might think I am, but I was just a bit disappointed, that I ordered so early on Friday and didn't even get a shipping notice until today, My UPS guy picked up at 3:00 PM on Friday for the stuff I shipped out.  $7.99 was less expensive than I have seen them the last couple of weeks, so I picked some more up, not that I needed them, but felt they were a good price as I am happy with those mags, I have a couple of hundred of them and they all shoot well.

I was just letting people know, that things might not arrive quite as quit as you might expect, and when it comes to UPS, where I live, it is the worst method of shipping for us guys that live remotely.
View All Quotes

OK.  More $6.99 mags for the rest of us.  
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 1:38:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DaveP1] [#23]
Originally Posted By cornhskr:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cornhskr:

Okay, have fun, I thought this place we call AR15.com is for us to post our experiences, guess not, just one of those good ole' boys clubs

I have plenty of magazines, some of you people are fucking amazing, give a heads up and you are in the wrong, for figure.

I was just letting people know, that PSA has got a bit lax in their shipping practices, no biggie, you might be used to it, if you are then A okay with me.

And just in case some of you didn't know, Montana is still part of the United States and the same shipping times apply to us as anywhere else in this country!
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 2:02:46 AM EDT
[#24]
back on track of the thread please
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 2:35:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
back on track of the thread please
View Quote

Seconded.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 5:14:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 2:12:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kersty52] [#27]

Ok, I submitted an offer to them for eight magazines at $8.99 each and they accepted.  They are still selling them at the $8.99 price if you make an offer, maybe even slightly lower but you will have to submit from multiple emails to find out.
View All Quotes

Still 8.99 on make an offer. Tried 20 for 8.75, came back with a counteroffer at 8.99.

ETA: attempted thread re-direct
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 2:50:18 AM EDT
[#28]
PSA has their daily deal for the D&H mags at 6.99 again. Good (again) until noon today, 6/2.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Jack_Flag:
PSA has their daily deal for the D&H mags at 6.99 again. Good (again) until noon today, 6/2.
View Quote

They must have extended it.  Site says noon...tomorrow (6/3).

Great deal though!  

Is there a free shipping code?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#30]
https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/646-asc-ar-15-223-5-56-30-round-magazine.html    
$6.97 each for 30 round aluminum in PINK. You know you want them, don't think about it, just buy em. 168 in stock.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Great deal though!  

Thanks

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack_Flag:

Great deal though!  

Thanks

-Emt1581

Probably not, I don't think I have ever seen a free shipping code from PSA.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Anybody got leads on some Sig 551 mags?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tacomabob:
$6.97 each for 30 round aluminum in PINK. You know you want them, don't think about it, just buy em. 168 in stock.
View Quote

Thank you Sir. I have been looking for these and that is a great price
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:16:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks to all who replied to my post about FDE Gen2 or 3 mags cheap. I am sorry I didnt notice this tacked thread. I actually found the non window Gen2 FDE 30rd mags at AIM Surplus from Michael's link.  There are still Gen2's available but as noted in the post, they are where is as is of sorts.  I bought 4 of them.  I have seen one seller at the gun show that has the Gen2's in all colors for about the same price but I didnt want to wait til the next show.  Gen3s were available in FDE at AIM but sold out.  Anyway, I am GTG now.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

In for 10.

Thanks tacomabob
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

My daughter thanks you.  We now have 20 of them for her.  At 5, its her favorite color.  At 21, she may hate me....
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 85RedSled:
Thanks to all who replied to my post about FDE Gen2 or 3 mags cheap. I am sorry I didnt notice this tacked thread. I actually found the non window Gen2 FDE 30rd mags at AIM Surplus from Michael's link.  There are still Gen2's available but as noted in the post, they are where is as is of sorts.  I bought 4 of them.  I have seen one seller at the gun show that has the Gen2's in all colors for about the same price but I didnt want to wait til the next show.  Gen3s were available in FDE at AIM but sold out.  Anyway, I am GTG now.
View Quote

Good to hear. AIM is now out-of-stock in all colors of Gen2 PMAGs.

See also,

- Colored PMAG's and foliage green being discontinued! - LINK

- "To clarify, sometime before the end of the year [2014] we will: Discontinue ALL non-Black colors (FDE, FOL, ODG) in the MAG570/571 GEN M2 MOE PMAGs. Basically, ALL of our magazine models will be available in Black ONLY." - Justin Beard, Sales Manager, Magpul Industries Corp., 4-22-2014

- Since then, Gen 3 PMAGs have been introduced in the SAND color. As per Magpul, Black and Sand PMAGs are the only two colors currently in production.  

Link Posted: 6/14/2016 2:13:47 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

My 2YO likes them, but being behind enemy lines means she will never get to have any... If would be neat if they just sold the empty bodies and I can fill them up with guts (only parts "kits" are forbidden here for now).
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 3:42:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jkm0405] [#39]
Originally Posted By CompSyn:

See also,

- "To clarify, sometime before the end of the year [2014] we will: Discontinue ALL non-Black colors (FDE, FOL, ODG) in the MAG570/571 GEN M2 MOE PMAGs. Basically, ALL of our magazine models will be available in Black ONLY." - Justin Beard, Sales Manager, Magpul Industries Corp., 4-22-2014

- Since then, Gen 3 PMAGs have been introduced in the SAND color. As per Magpul, Black and Sand PMAGs are the only two colors currently in production.  

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af202/CompSyn/Magpul_Justin_Beard_Discontinue_zpsycoxqskj.png
View All Quotes

See also,

http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af202/CompSyn/Magpul_Justin_Beard_Discontinue_zpsycoxqskj.png

Didn't know about this. Anyone seen any deals on pink pmags? Not building my daughter's rifle for a few years but I guess I have to get the magazines now. Also FDE?
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By jkm0405:

Didn't know about this. Anyone seen any deals on pink pmags? Not building my daughter's rifle for a few years but I guess I have to get the magazines now. Also FDE?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jkm0405:

See also,

I have never seen Pink Pmags but if you look up a couple post you will see Pink Mags available but have gone up in price to $7.95 each. Good mags.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Troy battlemag 10rd on JSE Surplus 5.00 each.  Now if only I can find someone familiar with this mag and find out if theres a block in it that can be removed, because its full size like a 30rder.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ZedHunter1911:
Troy battlemag 10rd on JSE Surplus 5.00 each.  Now if only I can find someone familiar with this mag and find out if theres a block in it that can be removed, because its full size like a 30rder.
View Quote

I was doing some research on this because $5 is a kickin' price. I cant get good info. In some cases its like all you have to do is disassemble the mag and take the block out. Other sites claim the floorplate is ultrasonicly welded to the body.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#43]
I figured SOMEONE here would know, but im still searching for answers. I cant be the only one wondering. I ordered 10, figuring that if I cant convert them, I can always use them for reload drills.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Link?

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#45]
I figured SOMEONE here would know, but im still searching for answers. I cant be the only one wondering. I ordered 10, figuring that if I cant convert them, I can always use them for reload drills.
View Quote

Youre probably going to have to call JSE.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 9:54:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By glklvr:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:

That shipping price killed it for me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Does anyone have a good price on D60's?
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#49]
D&H 30rd. mags with magpul follower- ONLY $8.99 at PSA. :(   $2 jump in price.
Link Posted: 6/16/2016 4:44:10 PM EDT
[#50]
D&H 30rd. mags with magpul follower- ONLY $8.99 at PSA. :(   $2 jump in price.
View Quote

Glad I got a bunch at 6.99.
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top