Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/26/2016 8:29:51 PM EDT
browsing IG the other day, came upon this stickman post and saw this 9mm upper I would like to ID. would really love to have this on my colt 9mm build, and for the life of me cannot find it on google. it looks closest to a QC10 upper, but I do not think this is a QC10. their uppers have the MUR profile and not the forged look like this one. any suggestions are appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Email Stickman and ask him.  
View Quote

did send messages on IG and facebook, no reply.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Stubborn Mule (SMOS) upper and rail. They make great stuff and use to do work for LaRue and Noveske.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 11:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I would like to know also if anyone knows. I have looked everywhere and I can not find it. It looks like a SMOS design part but they do not show a shorter ejection port dedicated pistol upper on the web. Maybe Stick has a prototype?
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 1:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I would like to know also if anyone knows. I have looked everywhere and I can not find it. It looks like a SMOS design part but they do not show a shorter ejection port dedicated pistol upper on the web. Maybe Stick has a prototype?
View Quote

I didn't even notice the shorter port. But it looks 100% like a SMOS product. Their slick sided upper.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:57:07 AM EDT
[#6]
similar but not exact
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 9:40:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
similar but not exact
View Quote

I called SMOS and the guy I talked to on the phone said it was a prototype and they had no plans to build them . I personally think they would have no problems selling them at a realistic price point.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called SMOS and the guy I talked to on the phone said it was a prototype and they had no plans to build them . I personally think they would have no problems selling them at a realistic price point.
View Quote

I'd buy one.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Is the ejection port size what you're chasing after? Other than that I don't see any differences between the standard and the one in the OP. Both look great.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top