again.......

Link Posted: 4/11/2012 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/19/2012 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Really like it!
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
wow i just bought 2 sets dammmmmmmmmmmmmm.can you do a set if i sent them to you guys realy would like the troy rail done too
Quoted:

Quoted:
Man, if you could anodize a rail to match the receivers I would buy a set in a heartbeat.

this

Link Posted: 4/22/2012 6:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

wow i just bought 2 sets dammmmmmmmmmmmmm.can you do a set if i sent them to you guys realy would like the troy rail done too
Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, if you could anodize a rail to match the receivers I would buy a set in a heartbeat.

this

help us out!

Link Posted: 4/23/2012 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 1:06:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

this

help us out!

We are no longer doing this style anodizing. We do offer Cerakoting if anyone is interested in that option. Thanks.      

You only did it for 2 months?
Link Posted: 4/23/2012 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this

help us out!

We are no longer doing this style anodizing. We do offer Cerakoting if anyone is interested in that option. Thanks.      

huh?

Link Posted: 4/24/2012 4:38:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/24/2012 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I really like these but, if you can't do business with them I completely get it. Don't work the one you don't trust or like. These have been well received and I commend you guys for ditching a questionable suppler. If it's not working quit it an forget it. lol.
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 11:27:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[Yes, however we still have 75+ receivers that are anodized in this pattern. Our reason for this is we did not have a good experience with the anodizer that did this pattern for us and we do not wish to continue business with them.  

Was it R-Guns doing the annodizing for you?  Just curious, because they have some receivers that look almost identical to yours.  

Here are their receivers:

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/18/2012 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#13]
R guns is doing them in production.  You can buy complete rifles or just the uppers and lowers in tiger strip.  It's not a film dip or hydro graphic.....the pattern in actually fused into the pores of the hard coat instead of a solid color.
Link Posted: 6/19/2012 5:25:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
R guns is doing them in production.  You can buy complete rifles or just the uppers and lowers in tiger strip.  It's not a film dip or hydro graphic.....the pattern in actually fused into the pores of the hard coat instead of a solid color.

Fitting username...

Core15, looks like a cool option. Will have to check with "The Warden", AKA Wife Unit, about starting a new build....
Link Posted: 6/22/2012 8:16:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I agree a matching rail would be awesome; I would def. buy. Just upper & lower would pass but they do look great though...!!

Link Posted: 7/1/2012 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#16]
60 day rule
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » New AR Products
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top