Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nodak Spud A1 lowers look way better than this offering
View Quote

only problem with that for me is the time and effort in sourcing the parts and putting it together..while it would be a fun project, i just don't have the time for such a thing, and since I am getting older, I'd rather just buy a complete rifle and not deal with the project aspect.

Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:28:00 AM EDT
[#2]
About that lower. Colt had a rifle and a carbine on display at the NBA convention this past year in Louisville. I was able to spend about 45 minutes talking with Curtis Debord, the owner of US Ordnance, at the Colt booth. He told me that one of those firearms on display did have a NoDak lower on it, and that the production rifles would have lowers that would be produced on newly produced forging dies. He wants them to be as authentic as possible. The rifle pictured in the review article could well be the one from the show. I wanted to check the serial number of the rifle from the NBA show, but it is locked up in my laptop computer, which is currently on the fritz.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About that lower. Colt had a rifle and a carbine on display at the NBA convention this past year in Louisville. I was able to spend about 45 minutes talking with Curtis Debord, the owner of US Ordnance, at the Colt booth. He told me that one of those firearms on display did have a NoDak lower on it, and that the production rifles would have lowers that would be produced on newly produced forging dies. He wants them to be as authentic as possible. The rifle pictured in the review article could well be the one from the show. I wanted to check the serial number of the rifle from the NBA show, but it is locked up in my laptop computer, which is currently on the fritz.
View Quote

I hope that is the case. The seriel number of the M16A1 from the NRA show was 799997v. The article's is 799995v.
Link Posted: 1/18/2017 4:30:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone hear anything from Shot show on these yet???
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top