User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Easy for someone to say where SBRs are allowed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Spend the extra $75 +/- bucks and get a tax stamp for an SBR....My buddy cheaped out and did the brace. It was awkward as shit to strap to you...reloading and aiming is near impossible unless your arm is perfectly straight. Plus if you are getting a "poor mans SBR" as he called it, try firing it from the shoulder first. It SUCKS.

Easy for someone to say where SBRs are allowed.

Or if you don't want to wait 6 months for government permission to legally enjoy your guns.

Or if you don't want to be "on a list."

Or if you just don't feel like paying king george's ridiculous freedom-infringing fucking tax.

Like everyone else said here, mine works great.  Put a KAK tube on and it works even greater.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Most don't strap it to their arms.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Spend the extra $75 +/- bucks and get a tax stamp for an SBR....My buddy cheaped out and did the brace. It was awkward as shit to strap to you...reloading and aiming is near impossible unless your arm is perfectly straight. Plus if you are getting a "poor mans SBR" as he called it, try firing it from the shoulder first. It SUCKS.
View Quote

Dude, my wife can shoulder and shoot with it and does it accurately without a complaint. Put your big girl panties on. It shoots fine from the shoulder.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dude, my wife can shoulder and shoot with it and does it accurately without a complaint. Put your big girl panties on. It shoots fine from the shoulder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha ! Made my day although i wouldn't mind some pics now!...In all seriousness while i still think they are ugly as hell I have no complaints about mine. It works great on the shoulder.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
For added thought (im sure KAK reversed engineered this) Here is the Factory Sig Brace Pistol Tube Kit ... you can tell because of the knurling on it. Just like Sig Pistols come with.

New osagecountyguns ebay relisting the last one expired.
View Quote

I also purchased one from him at $121. I liked it so much I went to buy another, but now they're $144.99 I guess he wised up and realized he had the lowest price and seems to be the only one tha has them in stock.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:13:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I agree.... I wrote them an email on it. They are sold out of the black ones...

But scout this, FDE Sig Brace.
Link

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
For $80 more, I'll krylon my black one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 10:43:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I also purchased one from him at $121. I liked it so much I went to buy another, but now they're $144.99 I guess he wised up and realized he had the lowest price and seems to be the only one tha has them in stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For added thought (im sure KAK reversed engineered this) Here is the Factory Sig Brace Pistol Tube Kit ... you can tell because of the knurling on it. Just like Sig Pistols come with.

New osagecountyguns ebay relisting the last one expired.

If you don't mind, can I ask if you received any type of shipment notification. I bought one for $135 and it has already hit my account, but I have not received any notification of any sort.  And like you said, they are now showing $144.99 with six available. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I received a USPS shipment notification within 24 hrs. If you bought it through EBay you're guaranteed the price, but there might be a delay from MLK day. I wouldn't hesitate to contact them though.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, did through ebay on the Saturday before MLK.  I have contacted them without any response yet.  Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Just got a response back from them with a tracking number, so all is good to go.  Not sure why I didn't get any sort of confirmation and such, but I'd buy again from them with confidence.
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#11]
i love the FDE
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Who's got them in stock?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:52:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who's got them in stock?
View Quote

No one. Where did they all go?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who's got them in stock?

I suppose market has hit that awkward time between supply and demand. If true, price won't be what it was for a while.

- OS

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 10:42:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I just looked for one, cant find any instock at all.. Figures, I am just about to finish my build and this was the last piece needed... Damn
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Red Barron armory was the last place to have them in stock I think other than ebay.
They out OOS this week.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Fear not gentleman. This is normal for the time of year.

-Holidays slow production
-Nov/Dec demand is usually pretty high
-Factories do a lot of retooling/maintenance during January since most people are recovering from the Holiday spending

By March all will be well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Damn... I paid $132 shipped from Amazon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sig Brace - Make offer - $110 - Free Shipping - QTY1 was accepted on Ebay - Link here!

Already shipped!

Plus saved an extra $10 using the bill be later function via Paypal!
$100 no shipping.

Damn... I paid $132 shipped from Amazon.

Shipping and TAX - was 137 for me. Sons of bitches. THANKS OBAMA.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I backordered one directly from Sig today. It was tax free and free shipping.  $139  I asked the guy if there was an ETA on being in stock and he said it would be very soon as they are VERY popular, duh.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#20]
amazon has them in stock but they are 155 with free shipping ..Botach tactical is the seller..
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#21]
JOE BOBS HAS THE SB15 IN STOCK.... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! $129.99 FREE SHIPPING

IF YOU ARE LOE OR MILITARY... 'Thank you" coupon code to save 5%
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#22]
kak has braces in stock to match their tubes now.. on the front page..
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
JOE BOBS HAS THE SB15 IN STOCK.... YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST! $129.99 FREE SHIPPING

View Quote

I get paid tomorrow and hope these are still in stock.. Been looking for one of these
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I get paid tomorrow and hope these are still in stock.. Been looking for one of these
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They only got in 36 total.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL...I guess its funny we can both do the exact same things with our guns...Except...You payed the Gov a 200 tax...and.... are on a list of gun owners with Super Duper Dangerous short guns(and have given the ATF a personal invite to come check your collection out any time they feel like it)

Hmm, and I supported the free market and gave my money to a company who has provided me with an excellent product. Hows your product...I mean tax stamp!

And Ive shot this thing shouldered right next to feds at the range...they get the biggest kick out of it, they just shake their heads.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 now
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 7:44:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

18 now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 now

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18 now

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:22:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Stop it you bastards...
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:46:20 PM EDT
[#31]
AW CRAP....

I just started the acquisition process for another AR.  it begins.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:53:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL...I guess its funny we can both do the exact same things with our guns...Except...You payed the Gov a 200 tax...and.... are on a list of gun owners with Super Duper Dangerous short guns(and have given the ATF a personal invite to come check your collection out any time they feel like it)

Hmm, and I supported the free market and gave my money to a company who has provided me with an excellent product. Hows your product...I mean tax stamp!

And Ive shot this thing shouldered right next to feds at the range...they get the biggest kick out of it, they just shake their heads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please stop spreading lies.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Got one THANKS
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Regardless, I'll not own a firearm requiring registry with the federal government.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#36]

We've sold out at this time.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 9:11:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

We've sold out at this time.
View All Quotes

I hate all you sum bitches
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#38]
KAK has some last night that I didn't list for $130 since Joes was a better deal.... and then theres  one FDE Kit left here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Uhhh, lies? Maybe you should read your paperwork again?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
KAK has some last night that I didn't list for $130 since Joes was a better deal.... and then theres  one FDE Kit left here.
View Quote

Thanks, got it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 5:15:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 5:29:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 7:12:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
S15 129.99
View Quote

184 in stock.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
S15 129.99
View Quote

Going to get you with the shipping depending on where you live. I looked on there the other day and the shipping alone was almost $15.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
S15 129.99
View Quote

141.20--- 181 left, More than I wanted to pay for one but I want it now and they throw in a free shirt.. So that makes me feel warm inside
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Uhhh, lies? Maybe you should read your paperwork again?
View Quote

It's a lie.  You do NOT give the feds permission to inspect your guns/property at any time when you get  a NFA item.  That's an old wives tail that people need to stop repeating.
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Buy it!!!if not send me the link I will. [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Going to get you with the shipping depending on where you live. I looked on there the other day and the shipping alone was almost $15.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
S15 129.99

Confirmed $14 for ship.
If places are getting in 180 - then the price should be going down not up. Means also its an easy part to manufacture.

For reference... PSA listed the SB115 Brace @ $109 but sold out fast.

Link Posted: 1/31/2014 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/31/2014 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#50]
$11.23 shipping for me

PSB-AR-BLKSig Sauer SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace
1$129.97$129.97
ADTWR-0004Ammunition Depot T-Shirt - White, R Rated - XX-Large
1$9.99$9.99
DSC-361freeshirt [ADTWR-0004]
1-$9.99-$9.99

Subtotal: $129.97
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $11.23
Grand Total: $141.20
Page / 8
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top