Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2017 7:27:42 PM EDT
Update:  The Larue panels will not fit.  Just FYI to anyone in the future.  They're not wide enough and not enough material to sand away to modify to try and make them work.  

Anyone know if the Larue Grip Adapter Panels will fit on the American Defense Mfg Low Light Rail?

The KAC polymer rail panels do fit on the ADM Low Light Rail, so I'm guessing the screw size is the same for the Larue GAP's, and therefore should work.  Thought I'd ask Arfcom before picking up the Larue panels.

Thanks in advance!

ADM UIC with 15'' Low Light Rail

Link to Larue Grip Adapter Panels
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If I had to guess I'd say NO, Been looking at the same thing for mine and think every manufacturer does something different?
Steve
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some spare panels laying around. PM me your address and you can do a test fit if you want.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have some spare panels laying around. PM me your address and you can do a test fit if you want.
View Quote
PM sent.  Thanks!

I'm very curious if they'll fit.  It seems ADM built the rail around a KAC design (sorta), so I'm trying to be optimistic that they'll fit, but haven't found anyone out there that can confirm.

Will def make for good info for future users.

Appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 12:20:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I had to guess I'd say NO, Been looking at the same thing for mine and think every manufacturer does something different?
Steve
View Quote
I'm honestly unsure.  The KAC rails fit and the screw size was the same.  But I'm not sure how similar the Larue rail is to KAC.  Will definitely like to get some closure on it.  I love the ADM rail (aside from it being pretty darn heavy), but kinda wish I had the MLok rail, but I'm gonna keep it and prop turn it into a SPR type build.

Will def reply back if I'm able to confirm either way.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Op updated.  Will not fit.  Thanks all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top