Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:55:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.  Again, thank you.

I'm in for one of each.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
So I've tracked down everything for the bore guides. I can buy bore guides that look identical to the JP guides. They are raw aluminum. Then I'll take them over and have the industrial coatings guy anodize them black. I think with shipping to the end user they will run 37-39 dollars. I was thinking I would do 20 of them. I was wondering if I could get a head count of who may be interested. I don't need 20 bore guides so I need to make sure there is interest in this before I start this. I will be buying 4 of them so there will be 16 left.
  I also think I have the USMC log round count logs located. I'm waiting to see how many he has.
 I'll have an idea about when I'll get the Ballistic cards soon. They will be a laminated card as big as a manual page. I was thinking maybe a touch bigger. Not sure yet.
View Quote

Got my manual today. Looks great. Thanks a lot, brother.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll take a bore guide, (several) round count logs, and a ballistics card.

If you run low on the bore guides, I don't really neeeeed one, but wouldn't mind having it to fill in the Pelican.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By eMc9001:

It's going to a good home.

@samson, could you put my name down for one of each. Cheers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eMc9001:
Originally Posted By RTUtah:

It's going to a good home.

@samson, could you put my name down for one of each. Cheers.

Good deal. 
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have an mrds or doctor they want to get rid of? I have my predator tactical offset mount coming Thursday and I have nothing to put in it
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Dobs013:
Anyone have an mrds or doctor they want to get rid of? I have my predator tactical offset mount coming Thursday and I have nothing to put in it
View Quote

Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#8]
So I've tracked down everything for the bore guides. I can buy bore guides that look identical to the JP guides. They are raw aluminum. Then I'll take them over and have the industrial coatings guy anodize them black. I think with shipping to the end user they will run 37-39 dollars. I was thinking I would do 20 of them. I was wondering if I could get a head count of who may be interested. I don't need 20 bore guides so I need to make sure there is interest in this before I start this. I will be buying 4 of them so there will be 16 left.
  I also think I have the USMC log round count logs located. I'm waiting to see how many he has.
 I'll have an idea about when I'll get the Ballistic cards soon. They will be a laminated card as big as a manual page. I was thinking maybe a touch bigger. Not sure yet.
View Quote

I'm in for a bore guide and round count book.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cjwwd2:

Sent you a PM
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cjwwd2:
Originally Posted By Dobs013:

Sent you a PM

Got back to ya, thanks man!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody want to get rid of a set of arms 22h rings without stops today so i can push my nf rings over to a holland urx build?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:35:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By aaron580:
Anybody want to get rid of a set of arms 22h rings without stops today so i can push my nf rings over to a holland urx build?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm down for one of each.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:21:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#13]
Originally Posted By Engineer5:

View Quote

Clone correct now yo

I love destroying peoples brains
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Clone correct now yo

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd like to be on the list for a bore guide and some round count books, thanks!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By chenault:

View Quote

So much love in this thread

Cqd and colt ambi anyone? Just need an m3x and aem 5 to be finished. Seems like when i say something is done, it needs more.

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Clone correct now yo

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#18]
@Sampson
I would be down for a bore guide, round count log, and ballistic card
Sending you a email also
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#19]
It's a bittersweet Mk12 Monday, Upper is posted in the EE. Quality photos inbound shortly of her much-sexier replacement.

Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Does someone have a picture of an issued ballistics card
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By tamboi:
View Quote

google fu weak my friend

MK262 ballistics card
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By blbennett1288:

google fu weak my friend

MK262 ballistics card
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By blbennett1288:
Originally Posted By tamboi:

google fu weak my friend

MK262 ballistics card

Actually have that already, just wasn't sure if the issued item was different,
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#23]

So much love in this thread

Cqd and colt ambi anyone? Just need an m3x and aem 5 to be finished. Seems like when i say something is done, it needs more.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k547/gadgetguy799/Guns/20170313_194740_zpsneiivcl9.jpg

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k547/gadgetguy799/Guns/20170313_194809_zpskdjlwrqo.jpg
View Quote

You know if you need anything I'm there for you brother, but I can't in good faith let you get that rail without giving some shit first.  I love the classic rail
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:16:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Beast_Master_Actual:
It's a bittersweet Mk12 Monday, Upper is posted in the EE. Quality photos inbound shortly of her much-sexier replacement.

http://i65.tinypic.com/28qrjv9.jpg
View Quote

That's a pretty tall order, that thing is pure sex, sad to see it go
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:20:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aaron580] [#25]

You know if you need anything I'm there for you brother, but I can't in good faith let you get that rail without giving some shit first.  I love the classic rail
View Quote

I know its all in good fun you and I both, toying with the idea of building 2 uppers for the mod H, one standard with a reece rail and the other with the urx. Thanks to you guys, im super picky to be clone correct, so much so im gonna do another mod 1 eventually for my case thats marines correct since ive managed to build a more navy oriented mod 1 and make a case for this guy. Cant even think of using anything but colt and issued parts other than the things we cant get on builds now. Even my home defense rifle is an m4 now! Lol, clone life

I forgot to tell, there is a guy at the big indiana gun show that always has a mk12 on display, claims to have worked with hcs on their uppers and know the crane program well. Nice guy, but you know ocd is bad when you look at his mk12 mod 1 and notice m1 turrets on his leupols, double star lower, arms medium rings instead of highs, non colt upper, etc. Id like to walk around the show with mine just to see if anybody knows what it even is since its not tacticool.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#26]

That's a pretty tall order, that thing is pure sex, sad to see it go
View Quote

Yeah I just calculated what I had into it for parts and anticipated haggling.

I have a couple other non-firearm related items I put up for sale. Hopefully those sell first as this will likely be torn down and rebuilt as an early-SPR soon as I get the wheeled FSB tower from the FB Group Buy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:40:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cmdexe] [#27]
I would be down for a bore guide, round count log, ballistic card and an operators manual if there are any left? I'd like to have everything put together as a birthday gift to myself.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Yeah I just calculated what I had into it for parts and anticipated haggling.

I have a couple other non-firearm related items I put up for sale. Hopefully those sell first as this will likely be torn down and rebuilt as an early-SPR soon as I get the wheeled FSB tower from the FB Group Buy.
View Quote

Id be interested in the handguard, possibly the barrel
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:58:12 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm in, as per our email, thank you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Id be interested in the handguard, possibly the barrel
View Quote

If I tear it down or part it out I'll let ya know-
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Which way does the lower face for a mod 1 case?  inward or outward?  Always forget dammit....
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Put me down for a ballistic card please sir!  How big roughly? 6" x 8" or smaller?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By bboehme:
Which way does the lower face for a mod 1 case?  inward or outward?  Always forget dammit....
View Quote

Mod 1 case has both the upper and lower facing the same direction. Left.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Count me in for a bore guide.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:51:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I will get a count of everyone I heard from. I'll probably go ahead and get 30 bore guides. The ballistics chart is in the back of the manual. But it has it listed as part of the kit too. I thought a little bigger than a manual page and laminated.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 12:45:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PR_addict] [#36]
Originally Posted By Mad4wd:
@Sampson
I would be down for a bore guide, round count log, and ballistic card
Sending you a email also
View Quote
@Samson, I'm in for a bore guide as well. Sent you an email.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Your work for this thread is much appreciated. Put me down for one of each, as well as a Mod 1 manual, if you still have any left!
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Put me down for one of each.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:04:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HaveBlue83] [#39]
View Quote

id be interested in a round count log barring me seeing a look see inside.

im IN for a laminated ballistics card tho. i like using that guy!

so whos the ebay assholes in here? stop blowing my friggin max bid on the u know whats! dbags!! lol
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By HaveBlue83:

id be interested in a round count log barring me seeing a look see inside.

im IN for a laminated ballistics card tho. i like using that guy!

so whos the ebay assholes in here? stop blowing my friggin max bid on the u know whats! dbags!! lol
View Quote

Well damn there goes that.  I bet it climbs to $300
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:22:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:53:47 PM EDT
[#42]
New addition to the family, decided to pull out my wife's fancy camera and shoot some photos:

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#43]
New addition to the family, decided to pull out my wife's fancy camera and shoot some photos:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2duzayb.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/bi6vmg.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/345l842.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/9aw9kg.jpg
View Quote

Yep. That was definitely an upgrade.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Hunterex:

Yep. That was definitely an upgrade.
View Quote

For not being rattlecanned it's still oh-so-salty. I'll have to try and capture it with the camera on a sunny day but the black coating on the hand guard has been worn away and you can just start to see the carbon fiber pattern.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#45]

http://i64.tinypic.com/2duzayb.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/bi6vmg.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/345l842.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/9aw9kg.jpg
View Quote

Nice upgrade!! I really need to find an fsb like that
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:16:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARdvark] [#46]
this page needs more pictures

I really want to cerakote my mk12 to match the NSG on my mk14 baby project.  Any objections?

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#47]

Well damn there goes that.  I bet it climbs to $300
View Quote

212 and 256. plus 20 to ship. 

212 isnt crazy bad but they beat to fuck and i can get one for 200 new and cut it out myself. oh well
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:45:57 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Put me down for one of each. I sent an email as well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#49]

212 isnt crazy bad but they beat to fuck and i can get one for 200 new and cut it out myself. oh well
View Quote

Beat to crap but the legit real deal and that's what this clone game is all about. Sorry for bumping your max, I am assuming you were doing the same back. I snagged one of the two, just need the bore guide now and and I'll have the complete contents.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Pretty sure shipping was 40.
Page / 1178
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top