Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2010 5:18:54 AM EDT
Who makes the lowers for rguns?
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 5:23:20 AM EDT
[#1]
the devil.

an incompetent devil.

if you deal with rguns you are a moron. do so at your own risk. this comes up EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 5:24:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one I believe CMT

Tag for more replies
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 5:30:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

the devil.

an incompetent devil.

if you deal with rguns you are a moron. do so at your own risk. this comes up EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

This could be correct.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 5:35:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
the devil.

an incompetent devil.

This could be correct.

I will not say the above statements are untrue.....

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 6:01:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I have heard that R guns has crappy CS

I got mine from J and G supply in Arizona I did not deal with R Guns directly
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:03:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have heard that R guns has crappy CS

I got mine from J and G supply in Arizona I did not deal with R Guns directly

Then I'm sure you got a good one.

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:13:20 AM EDT
[#7]
For a quality inexpensive lower buy an Aero Precision or a Spike's.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Dont know if its TRUE
but I wont order from them
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Steer clear friend!
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Stay away not good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, seen enough bad shit posted about them that I'd just skip it and order from a sponsor.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 11:06:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I can remember a time when RGuns was the only game in town for Colt LPKs that didn't cost a bloody fortune. That said, after being burned a few years ago I learned my lesson.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Just don't pest them and you will get your shit. I ordered a rifle from them it came in a week. They don't send tracking numbers and if you pest them about it they will hose you.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Worse than useless.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:50:00 PM EDT
[#15]

If you place an order with them, you may want to go
over to Walgreens and buy some:

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If you place an order with them, you may want to go
over to Walgreens and buy some:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_g7KcbMxmLEU/R2iKFU_YWuI/AAAAAAAACsI/Zvxt0EaXLlw/s400/ky_jelly_300.jpg

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#17]
So OP why are you considering Rguns? I'm sure we can come up with better alternatives to fit your criteria(specs, price, etc.).
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:33:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Am I the only one with access to Google? No need to post questions like this when the answers are already out there. Enough people have gotten raped by RGuns, there is no reason to  even mention them on a forum like this. I hope you have gotten the response you were looking for.  Now go give them a call and give them your CC number.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#19]
They were really pleasant for me just don't call a million times trying to get a tracking number or status.
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Wow. I was surprised to se the responses. I have ordered and assembled (not built) a NUMBER (10+) of ARs with complete uppers and lowers from RGun for me and various co-workers and friends with only one occasion where they sent an M4 contour bbl, but a pencil CAR upper was requested. They fixed without issue. With FFL I can assemble for just over $600 + shipping....wholesale prices.

The three complete lowers I personally bought from them were all DPMS. One of the assembled RGuns ARs is my duty AR and has MANY MANY rounds thru it with nary an issue.

Now, I haven't ordered from them within the past 9-12 months so....maybe they have changed?

Link Posted: 8/24/2010 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#21]
One of the things they do is advertise something at a good price.  You call and order.  Your order never comes.  You call.  They act pissy and say they will ship it right out.  Your order never comes. 3 months go by.  You call to cancel your order.  You are told it shipped yesterday.  It arrives 2 weeks after they said it was shipped yesterday.

Too many good vendors on this site and elsewhere to give business to douchebag liars.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 3:18:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Did this question really need insulting answers?I wanted to know about the quality,not Rguns business practices.I have no intention of buying anything from them.A local dealer has some of their lowers.
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 3:24:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Rguns actually tried to scam me to the tune of $350 last year during the obama craze. I ordered 5.56 brass ammo, and received nothing for 4 moths. I called them ALOT to bug them - so just like everyone says, they decided to F**K me in turn. After asking to cancle, they refused and guessing I would chargeback with the CC company,  They dumped about 2 handfullls of 1980's IMI 9mm into a ups box and mailed it to me to cover their ass. Luckly I took pictures and sent it to the4 CC company and they reversed their decision on appeal. stay so far away that it hurts please. those guys are loosers.

And if you don't believe me, I DOUBLE DOG DARE you to simply call their phone number. If they do not laugh at you, hang up on you, talk smack about you, or ignore you i would be surprised. they are some of the worst human beings i have ever dealt with.

*fyi - these are personal oppinions and nothing more. truth is absolute!**
Link Posted: 9/20/2010 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#24]
I have been dealing with them for the past month.  I ordered 8 stripped lowers from them and it took them 3 and a half weeks to finally ship them.  After about 2 weeks I started calling everyday and they finally got the hint and shipped my stuff......I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN.
Link Posted: 9/20/2010 10:13:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Scum for sure. Worked me over for a YEAR on a SASS Upper. Finally canceled and bought one off the EE. Run from those LIARS!
Link Posted: 9/21/2010 8:17:12 PM EDT
[#26]
They are indeed I have however purchased several lowers from them, they are made by Delaware Machinery
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top