Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2015 11:07:14 PM EDT
I recently bought a FoxPro Wildfire and it allows you to upload new sounds to the micro disk. Anyone out there know where I can get my hands on some pig distress calls in mp3 to download?
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]
FoxPro has about two dozen proprietary hog calls you can download off their site, they are not MP3 and only work on their gear, I have them all on my Wildfire and Prairie Blasters and they work excellent.
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FoxPro has about two dozen proprietary hog calls you can download off their site, they are not MP3 and only work on their gear, I have them all on my Wildfire and Prairie Blasters and they work excellent.
View Quote

Thanks, I finally figured it out off of their website. It was a pain in the ass took me about an hour but now that i know what to do it will be a breeze next time. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Sows make a distinctive sound when in rut.
Is that available?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:29:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 1:30:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top