Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2014 6:03:59 PM EDT
Cross posting a deer blind I built in the Homestead forum.  Purchased a 30 acre place and it has lots of deer activity.  I needed a blind, and wanted to build it as simply, and cheaply, as I could.

The new property has yielded a few benefits.  The previous owners left several piles of materials.  I've salvaged posts and small lumber items.  

The 'best' items they left has been the pile of 4x4 landscaping timbers.  80% of them are straight.  They have been out of the sun, pressure treated, and I brought some home to make shelving.  

I used the landscape timbers, and other salvaged 2x6 and 2x4's to build the frame and purchased 1/2 pressure treated plywood for the walls.  I wanted something that I could build myself, and as cheaply as possible.

The metal flashing was left in the building.  I *probably* could have dug through the materials and found enough sheet metal to use instead of the plywood, but.. plywood is easy-button for building.

Door is integrated in to the side.  The back wall is facing North.  The winds come from the North in the winter is the reason the door opens on the South.  Less wind will be able to whip inside.

Three simple hinges.  I still need to design a door closing mechanism so the summer winds don't blow it open.

Interior shot.

Tomorrow I will cut in the windows.  I'll take my main camp chairs over there and see what height I want to make them.  

5.5 sheets of 1/2 plywood.  (4) 2x4 joist hangers.  (3) hinges.  175.00  Plywood is 26.00 per sheet and was the main expense.

I am also seriously considering putting that wood stove in there.  Sure would make it cheap to heat, and would cost only a few bucks to add a stove...  I could use some of the R-panel scraps to make a heat reflector to protect the walls from direct heat... The smell of woodsmoke on a cold December morning...

Had finished for the day.  I finally ran out of screws.  Rummaged around and found two more.  Had to hammed them in to the flashing.  Hit my thumb.  

Decided it was time to call it a day.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Finished up a few more things today.  I had *planned* to bevel the cut for the window to make it open only inward.

That might have been possible on flat ground, but, trying to work with a battery powered skillsaw inside a box, and trying to get it perfectly level and straight... screw it.  Jut made a normal cut.  Worked fine.  This blind is on the North fenceline.  3/4 of the way down.  Only one window is needed to see everything that I can safely shoot at.

To keep the window from warping (one side hot, the other moist) I decided to use a piece of scrap lumber along the upper edge.... and that allowed me to add in a brace and make it a shelf.  Added some insulation from an old mattress pad to help dampen sounds a little.

DPeacher shamed me in to putting a roof on it.  I have been walking around some shingles in my garage that I had from a re-roof about a decade ago.  Never..ever.. throw anything away, right?  

It was exactly the right amount to do the roof on the blind.  No joke.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:05:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Found some paint on sale today when I was at the hardware store  Customer return because they did not like the shade.  Oil based exterior ... 75% off!

$8.75

Also bought cheap roller and plastic pan.  Took about 30 minutes to paint it.  Probably not 'required', but .. again... DPEacher shamed me about not painting it.

I know that deer could care less about the off-white.  

Saw some more deer on the place and took a cruise around the perimeter.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
So, it was time to paint the deer blind.  

Added in a light camo, and darkened the window to make the building look the same with window open or closed.

View from deer feeder area.  The window definitely worked as planned, but, as Mojo pointed out, the blind stuck out like a sore thumb.  

I drove around the perimeter, and you could see the blind easily.  When viewed from Billy's place the cedar tree and that light camo formed a sharp line.  So, I added paint to break that up.

Same location by feeder, it did help break up the outline.  I know deer could not care less.

Dead center under the trees, 200yds away.  Better, but, even though it is hard to see in the pic, that window just JUMPED out.

I needed to break up the window, but I still wanted to minimize the appearance of window open/closed.  I also needed to better break up the opposite corner.

From down by the feeder.

From 200yds, but zoomed in on max (4x)

Wrapped it around, the brush pile serves as the main camo on this side.

I also used expansion foam to fill the cracks between the plywood walls, around the interior roof, etc.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
If you want to build something like it, here was my material list.  All materials were pressure treated.

4  8' landscape timbers.  (note one 4x4 in my case, others were landscape timbers. I'd recommend 4x4s all around for simplicity and squaring it.).
6  1/2" plywood
2   2x4x8  (rafters, assorted use)
2   2x6x8  (top cap - along front = 1  2x6x8,  another cut in half for ends)

The 2x6x8 on the front makes it 6" taller.  This gives the roof its slope.  Front posts are buried 1.5 feet.  6.6' above ground.  Back posts are either buried 3' or cut to 6' to get the slope needed.  Chainsaw was used to trim mine to height.

1/2 lb 3" deck screws
1/2 lb 1" deck screws
1 packet (50) 1/2" wood screws (so hinges and shingles could be screwed down without penetrating)
3  3" hinges (door)
2  2" hinges (window)
4  3" hook latched (interior and exterior door latches)
2  2" bolt latches ( to hold window closed)
4   2x4 joist hangers ( for roof joist/rafters)

1 packet (25) shingles.

24' metal flashing.  (I skipped flashing on back edge of the roof - will add later.  so, you need more than shown in pics)

1 can insulating foam to seal cracks.

1 gallon exterior paint, roller, pan.
4 cans assorted spray paint.

I built everything with a chainsaw (for ripping plywood).  Cordless 18v drill, and skilsaw.  

Other tools needed:

Level.  Ladder.  Pry bar.  Post hole diggers. Shovel to level soil.

It took about 5 hours to build the structure.  Another hour for the roof.  Another hour to put in the window and interior insulation.  An hour to paint. etc.

About 10 hours of time overall.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#5]
TRG, badass!

As usual quite a bit of time and effort put into planning this project, the results are awesome.
Blending it in with the surroundings is a nice touch, hopefully you are able to fill your freezer.

My only question is if you are using the wood stove, will the deer be spooked because of the smoke smell?
I would think they will get accustomed to this otherwise.  You plan on walking in and camping the night before or just going in early morning.

Any plans for game cameras in the area? I think it would be cool to have some cameras and the ability to view the video in the blind as an early warning system.
I'm sure you aren't planning on turning it into a cabin...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome blind.

I have only two suggestions. I'd "brush" it in, instead of just using camo paint for concealment, but not with real brush. Start checking garage sales for artificial Christmas trees. Usually you can get them cheap, and the branchs make great camo material, for both duck & deer blinds, and will last for years. Secondly, I'd put at least one small viewing window on each side, just to see what's moving around you, even if you cannot shoot in those directions (small pieces of plexiglass can keep the wind out). To keep the wind from blowing the door around, just put a simple screen door spring on it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#7]
The main discussion, and details of the interior finish work continues here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_19/653894_My_Garden_2012__Lots_of_nude_pics_.html&page=86

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:54:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TRG, badass!

As usual quite a bit of time and effort put into planning this project, the results are awesome.
Blending it in with the surroundings is a nice touch, hopefully you are able to fill your freezer.

My only question is if you are using the wood stove, will the deer be spooked because of the smoke smell?
I would think they will get accustomed to this otherwise.  You plan on walking in and camping the night before or just going in early morning.

Any plans for game cameras in the area? I think it would be cool to have some cameras and the ability to view the video in the blind as an early warning system.
I'm sure you aren't planning on turning it into a cabin...
View Quote

I had to let the wood stove idea go.  It was just going to take up too much space.  I will use a propane, dual head, radiant heater instead.  

I do plan to put up at least one game cam.  Probably a couple.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Awesome blind.

I have only two suggestions. I'd "brush" it in, instead of just using camo paint for concealment, but not with real brush. Start checking garage sales for artificial Christmas trees. Usually you can get them cheap, and the branchs make great camo material, for both duck & deer blinds, and will last for years. Secondly, I'd put at least one small viewing window on each side, just to see what's moving around you, even if you cannot shoot in those directions (small pieces of plexiglass can keep the wind out). To keep the wind from blowing the door around, just put a simple screen door spring on it.
View Quote

Excellent idea on the Christmas tree.  I'll watch for them.  I was planning to put a dove/duck blind near the pond on the property.  The Christmas tree idea would be perfect there.

About the windows... this blind on my property line.  Since it is so close to the neighbor's property (20 feet inside the property) any side windows would make it look like I was thinking about poaching.  

I need to put in some very discrete windows.  I am thinking about using a hole-saw and making portholes.

I have not used plexiglass since the 70s.  All I recall about it is that it fades and goes opaque.  Has it gotten any better about not sun fading?

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome job!  Personally, I really like your DIY camo paint job where you've blended in the appearance of the blind with the tree/bushes to either side.  While the deer may not care, I think it looks much nicer now that your blind blends in with it's surroundings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Awesome job!  Personally, I really like your DIY camo paint job where you've blended in the appearance of the blind with the tree/bushes to either side.  While the deer may not care, I think it looks much nicer now that your blind blends in with it's surroundings.
View Quote

Thank you.

The pics don't do it justice.  That window went from 'JUMP OUT' to disappeared.   Even when I drive up to it, my eye does not see the lines of the window any more.  Nothing there.

I need to get pics of the feeder as well.  It also received a camo job.  I could spot it from 500 yds away when it had a mottled white/green/brown spray pattern.

I used a different camo technique designed to prevent the eye from even noticing the object.  I know where the feeder is located, even with that knowledge it is difficult to see now.  No brush covering it, just a barrel hanging under a tree and it's vanished.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Excellent idea on the Christmas tree.  I'll watch for them.  I was planning to put a dove/duck blind near the pond on the property.  The Christmas tree idea would be perfect there.

About the windows... this blind on my property line.  Since it is so close to the neighbor's property (20 feet inside the property) any side windows would make it look like I was thinking about poaching.  

I need to put in some very discrete windows.  I am thinking about using a hole-saw and making portholes.

I have not used plexiglass since the 70s.  All I recall about it is that it fades and goes opaque.  Has it gotten any better about not sun fading?

TRG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awesome blind.

TRG

A hole saw designed for installing door locks is 2 1/8", and big enough to see through, but not big enough to be considered a shooting window. That's what I used on the back side of mine (also right on a property line ). Instead of buying plexiglass, I just saved scraps of clear plastic packaging that various crap is sold in (like kid's toys for example), that are at least 4" square.  It's free, so replacing it every year if it fades in the sun is no big deal. I covered the "peepholes" with it using a staple gun, for a windblocker... and to keep hornets from using the holes as access for building nests inside the blind. After the first summer, when I went to get set for deer season, I found a hornets nest the size of a volleyball inside. They were coming & going through an uncovered peep-hole.

Mine has a plywood floor with outdoor marine-type carpet, and I caulked all the seams & joints on the whole blind to keep the insects & mice out in the summer. The plywood door had a tendency to warp in the sun too, leaving big gaps in the corners, so I'd put 8 - 10 deck screws through the door & into the frame, around the perimeter, to keep it from warping when not being used. That also made a tight enough seal around the door to keep bugs out.    
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent idea on the clear plastic.   I'll look around my garage and see if I can find some clear plastic lying around.   Did you put the plastic on the inside or outside?

About wasps... I'll need to see about adding some soil around the base to seal it, and take another look at the door.  The door has a gap on top that could allow wasps inside, so, I''ll get/make a piece of trim to cover it.  Good heads up on that issue.

My door is latched at the top and bottom.  It should not be able to warp.

Mice?  This is on the edge of a field that I know has a large mouse population.  I'll make a point to keep a box of poison in there.

I added a 12v deep cycle battery and a solar battery maintainer today.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Excellent idea on the clear plastic.   I'll look around my garage and see if I can find some clear plastic lying around.   Did you put the plastic on the inside or outside?

About wasps... I'll need to see about adding some soil around the base to seal it, and take another look at the door.  The door has a gap on top that could allow wasps inside, so, I''ll get/make a piece of trim to cover it.  Good heads up on that issue.

Mice?  This is on the edge of a field that I know has a large mouse population.  I'll make a point to keep a box of poison in there.

TRG
View Quote

I put it on the inside. Outside is pretty much covered by Christmas tree branches, stapled onto the OD green painted plywood.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I put it on the inside. Outside is pretty much covered by Christmas tree branches, stapled onto the OD green painted plywood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

I found four pieces of glass out in my storage room.  They are keystone cut.

They are much larger than I had in mind, but, I have an idea that I can inset them, caulk them, and use the wood I removed as a  hinged window cover/shade.

I should be able to use paint to camo the windows to make them discrete.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:51:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Found some pieces of glass in my old storage building, and decided to make them work.

Had to buy some clear silicone sealant.

Outside:

The window gives me the ability to see back down toward the road and entry way.  I have three more pieces of glass, but, I really can't find another place that I really need.  I'll wait until I am hunting in it and then determine if another is needed.

Zoomed in, 4x, looking at my hanging deer feeder.  I didn't want it visible from the road.  It's barely visible from the blind itself.

Used the final piece of 'drop' from the bench and put in one last shelf.    It is over the bench and out of the way.  Sturdy enough for almost a full case of water.

Cleared brush and vines across the dry creek.  I can now see the main grazing area where I have seen most of the deer.  I'll need to range it, but, I think it is about 250 yds to the grass in the area that they like.

Solar trickle charger/maintainer is now roof mounted, and I used the remaining silicone to seal some gaps to help keep rain out.

Other than adding LED lights, and some 12v outlets for phone charges or spot lights...  I think I am about done diddle-dorking-around </DPeacher voice> on the blind.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd brush it, use a propane heater and put out ant bait along with other insect repellent.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd brush it, use a propane heater and put out ant bait along with other insect repellent.
View Quote

I'll keep an eye out for some fake trees to use.

I dug through the pantry and storage sheds and gathered up propane tanks, buddy heater, wasp spray, ant bait, mouse bait,  lantern, batteries, books, etc.

TRG

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Last summer we made a plate froum that stands about 6ft tall and has 4 4x4x8 as the pillars.  And the plat fourm is 5x8 and we put a turkey blind on the top and then had a propane heater in it so we could warm up when we got cold
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Great post OP...  Thanks
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:22:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Great post OP...  Thanks
View Quote

Thanks.

Looking back, I could have saved some money on on some things.  The basic building was 200.00 with my own materials (posts, screws, flashing, cheap paint)

I've added enough 'stuff' ...propane tank, HeaterBuddy, LED lights ([email protected] ea), new 12v marine battery, Solar battery maintainer, battery tester, shingled roof with roof flashing, foam insulation, ant killer, LED lantern, aluminum vent, paint, camo, wasp spray.

It's not as simple as the basic box with window and a camp chair, but .. it is now a mini-cabin.  

Most of the items were things I had on hand, or I bought under retail, but ... it's no longer the 200.00 basic blind that it was when I first began.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#22]
LED lights seems like a good idea. How about some pictures of them?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LED lights seems like a good idea. How about some pictures of them?
View Quote

Will do.

Right now they are just hung in place.  My electrically oriented buddy will be over in the next week or two to run a full set of switeches, 12v outlets, white and red LED.

I am using these for the white lights.  They are enough to use to read a book, or locate a dropped glove, but, not blinding.  The fact that they are automotive LEDs means they come with a small mounting bracket and can be angled up/down as needed to adjust how much light is directed to an area.

http://www.tmart.com/8-LED-Car-Bright-Fog-Lights_p120556.html

Two in the ceiling.  One under the shelf/window.

The one under the shelf is meant as a reading light.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#24]
On the feeder ... I am re-using a feeder that was given to me a couple years ago.  It had a gray/green/brown spray painted camo pattern.

I hung it from a tree at the very back of the property.  They mottled gray/green turned in to a clearly defined 'barrel' shape that was visible from the roadway.

It is perfectly legal to hunt here, but since this is not property that I am living upon, it sits 'vacant' most of the time.  I don't want a curious passerbys to see a feeder and think ... "hey, let me ease down there and find a camera and feeder to pawn for meth..."

Using the same idea as the blind, I needed to break up the outline.   The main issue is the hard edges that the eye naturally picks out.

Looking back to the blind.

I tried to use the same curves as the nearby trees, and no edge is allowed to be one solid color.  

Took the wife over the other day.  From the blind she could not find the feeder.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
On the feeder ... I am re-using a feeder that was given to me a couple years ago.  It had a gray/green/brown spray painted camo pattern.

I hung it from a tree at the very back of the property.  They mottled gray/green turned in to a clearly defined 'barrel' shape that was visible from the roadway.

It is perfectly legal to hunt here, but since this is not property that I am living upon, it sits 'vacant' most of the time.  I don't want a curious passerbys to see a feeder and think ... "hey, let me ease down there and find a camera and feeder to pawn for meth..."

Using the same idea as the blind, I needed to break up the outline.   The main issue is the hard edges that the eye naturally picks out.

I tried to use the same curves as the nearby trees, and no edge is allowed to be one solid color.  

Took the wife over the other day.  From the blind she could not find the feeder.

TRG
View Quote

Your feeder camo job looks really good as well, and I completely agree with your logic of camouflage keeping random people from noticing your blind/feeder set up.  

Are you going to spray paint the chain on the feeder?  I was wondering if the silver chain might catch the light, or maybe there's enough shade so it doesn't stand out.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Your feeder camo job looks really good as well, and I completely agree with your logic of camouflage keeping random people from noticing your blind/feeder set up.  

Are you going to spray paint the chain on the feeder?  I was wondering if the silver chain might catch the light, or maybe there's enough shade so it doesn't stand out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Yes.

I have not taken the time to drive up next to it and spray it.  It's on my ToDo list.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I was just coming here to say that it isn't a simple blind any more and you had already addressed that.

I'm pretty sure I would keep adding stuff just like you have been.

Customized.  Personalized.  Very cool.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was just coming here to say that it isn't a simple blind any more and you had already addressed that.

View Quote

I took advice from here and added some interior kitsch as well.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:19:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice!

you can use your camp chairs for now but be on the look out for swivelling office chairs castoff from work or in the neighborhood on one of those bring out your big junk cleanup days and be a picker.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:08:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Nice!

you can use your camp chairs for now but be on the look out for swivelling office chairs castoff from work or in the neighborhood on one of those bring out your big junk cleanup days and be a picker.
View Quote

We used those office chairs at our main deer lease.  The problem is that those office chairs are not as comfortable as a nice baggy camp chair.  Muuuuch easier to nap in a camp chair.

I built a bench in this blind.  It's long enough to stretch out and actually lay down for a nap.

I'm planning ahead here.  

TRG
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree.  This is the Taj Mahal of deer blinds If I had a little piece of property somewhere where I could set up a blind like this one I would be a happy man.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree.  This is the Taj Mahal of deer blinds If I had a little piece of property somewhere where I could set up a blind like this one I would be a happy man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know I should not pamder to you guys, but, I added some artwork.

Above the urinal:

I know this pic is hard to see, but, had a pair of does and a fawn outside the blind not long after I hung the artwork.  Does had just begun to spook.  I was parked directly behind the blind, I don't know if they spooked from the truck, or just because the weeds were too tall for them to feel safe walking through.  They came out of the woods near the feeder, but, never went toward the corn.

The pasture is waist deep in grass.  The baler has fallen far behind this year.  Hopefully, sometime in August I will have it baled.  I can mow it if I need to, I'd just prefer to let someone else do it for me.

Game cam going up this weekend.

TRG
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Improvements continue I see I'm standy by for the post when you install a flat screen TV and a hot tub
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#34]
looks good op.

the camo you did helps, but the main thing that jumps out is the straight lines from the outline of the thing.  i'd try to find one of those camo nets to toss over it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#35]
We are planning to build some of these at the deer lease.  I sketched out the basic design and a materials list.

Any interest in me uploading them here?

TRG
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote

Not to sound too hippy dippy, but i would recommend against the box of poison. You're definitely going to get critters of all sorts and manners in that blind of yours, especially with the gaps along the ground. Just keep in mind, you just built a beautiful little spot for critters to live while you're not in there hunting.

You can put a box of poison in there, but it's going to kill alot of of things and get into the food chain of wherever you're hunting. Just let the fox and coyote take care of the mice.

If anything, I'd run some galvanized wire mesh around the outside of that blind, sunk into the soil 6-12". I'd be more worried about meeting a skunk/possum/coon/fox/etc in that blind at 4:30 in the am than mice...  
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not to sound too hippy dippy, but i would recommend against the box of poison. You're definitely going to get critters of all sorts and manners in that blind of yours, especially with the gaps along the ground. Just keep in mind, you just built a beautiful little spot for critters to live while you're not in there hunting.

You can put a box of poison in there, but it's going to kill alot of of things and get into the food chain of wherever you're hunting. Just let the fox and coyote take care of the mice.

If anything, I'd run some galvanized wire mesh around the outside of that blind, sunk into the soil 6-12". I'd be more worried about meeting a skunk/possum/coon/fox/etc in that blind at 4:30 in the am than mice...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

The wooden bench inside would make a cozy sleeping spot for a critter.  Let me tell ya ... if a possum comes crawling out between my ankles at 430 AM I am going to make a cartoon-esque  hole in the side of that blind.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We are planning to build some of these at the deer lease.  I sketched out the basic design and a materials list.

TRG
View Quote

Id like to see it
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Id like to see it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Id like to see it

http://s671.photobucket.com/user/TheRedGoat/library/garden2013?sort=3&page=6

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:00:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks nice. Good work.
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Looks nice. Good work.
View Quote

Thanks spent two nights in it.  Took this buck from it.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_23/677581_How_many_points_.html

TRG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top