Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2016 9:37:51 PM EDT
Just got an e-mail. Discount code on Motor Snorkel Conversion kit :  HALFOFF

http://www.motorsnorkel.com/motor-snorkel-tri-fuel-natural-gas-propane-and-gasoline-conversion-kit-3393.html?awt_l=5TI49&awt_m=3Vh9rQ_VR_qZu1m&utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=big-discount

Good through Sunday

Link Posted: 4/9/2016 4:55:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually the code is AR15SNORKEL if you are reading this thread.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!   Will throw down for one, but it will probably be fall.  A property I'm interested in has a propane tank for house use, and it's quite close to the interlock.  So...wheel out generator, hook up pigtails and attach hose?  

How can I engineer some sort of splitter hose?  I'm thinking a main line with a QD splice into the genny line?

My genny runs fine, but the carb is getting clogged- it needs to run at mostly closed choke now.  I'm guessing clean or replace it for best propane performance?
Link Posted: 6/13/2016 2:31:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine went together smooth. I was able to transfer from gas to LP on the fly and vice verse. Did not shut down!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top