Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2014 12:48:15 PM EDT
I have a feeling that this is deployment is going to be the one that finally does us in.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:57:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I know who was getting nailed while deployed and I told his dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I've never seen a divorce go through while deployed, however I've seen guys start proceedings once they've returned.  I was present once for a PJ who was putting his gear back in his locker after just getting off the plane from Afganistan to be served his divorce papers.  That fucking sucked.  

The only thing I'd tell my guys was concentrate on the tasks at hand during the deployment.  Stay off the phones as much as possible and handle your business once they return home.  Otherwise they're of little use to us due to distraction and a possible liability.  

OP- Sorry you have to go through this BS.  Best of luck to you and stay safe.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 5:36:48 AM EDT
[#3]
ME ME ME!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 12:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I did, power of attorney made it pretty easy... Thank god I did
Link Posted: 11/6/2014 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Me back in 89/90 time frame. Nine month deployment and I think she was getting the dick from an Army reservist before we hit Morehead City. Her best friend caught her with her husband fresh out of the shower and  told me about it via phone. She got an annulment and I got a packet of forms at mail call.  She cheated on her next husband too.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:30:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Not me, but on both my deployments I have seen numerous deployments and infidelity just in the Companies I was in. Second deployment three guys in my Platoon were getting a divorce within the first few months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top