Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2008 9:37:23 AM EDT
Start your reply with "I read on HuffingtonPost.com that..."

Like so:

I read on HuffingtonPost.com that in 2000 when Sarah Palin was mayor she used the Alaskan HAARP array to sink the Kursk!

Might as well have fun with some of the crack-pot theories that the libs are spewing!
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Most politicians have baggage.
Most women have baggage.

Sarah Palin will have baggage.

Nothing will be so severe that it causes me to vote for Obama.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
"I read on HuffingtonPost.com that she has AIDS, she has AIDS... POLAR BEAR AIDS!!!!!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:40:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"I read on HuffingtonPost.com that she has AIDS, she has AIDS... POLAR BEAR AIDS!!!!!"

Not the good kind of AIDS that deserves billions of dollars of tax money thrown at it, but the bad kind of AIDS that only conservatives get because they deserve it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I read on the Huffington Post that She turned me into a newt.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Sarah Palin actually Pees SITTING DOWN!!.   Everyone knows REAL political Women like Hillary use Urinals to show their independence.

Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She turned me into a newt.  

And I have yet to get better.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#7]
I read on the Huffington Post that Sarah Palin and her environmental policies are personally responsible for the extinction of penguins in Alaska.
I'm about 90% certain that I could get the MSM to pick that story up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:43:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Like so:

I read on HuffingtonPost.com that in 2000 when Sarah Palin was mayor she used the Alaskan HAARP array to sink the Kursk!

Might as well have fun with some of the crack-pot theories that the libs are spewing!

The KRUSK?

Didn't that sink in the MED?
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I read on the Huffington Post that Sarah Palin cut the tags off of her mattresses.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I read on the Huffington Post that Sarah Palin and her environmental policies are personally responsible for the extinction of penguins in Alaska.

I get it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I just overheard a co-worker/Osama supporter talking about her husband getting a DUI a few years back. It'd be real interesting for them to try and make something out of that given that Osama himself admitted to cocaine use. Somehow it strikes me as fundamentally worse that the leader of the free world admits to cocaine use than the VP's hubby getting a DUI. Then again, I never drank the cool-aid.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#13]
I read on the Huffington Post that Palin had an argument with a jilted ex when she was 24 and threw a pan.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Serious answer:

Alaska Independent Party is warming up in the bull pen as we speak....then Troopergate...followed by Pat Buchanun endorsement....
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Epic win
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I just overheard a co-worker/Osama supporter talking about her husband getting a DUI a few years back. It'd be real interesting for them to try and make something out of that given that Osama himself admitted to cocaine use. Somehow it strikes me as fundamentally worse that the leader of the free world admits to cocaine use than the VP's hubby getting a DUI. Then again, I never drank the cool-aid.

Yes, a few years ago.....if by few you mean 24.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:51:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I read on HuffingtonPost.com that Sarah Palin is responsible for male pattern baldness.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I read on the Huffington Post that Palin had an argument with a jilted ex when she was 24 and threw a pan.

I heard on Drudge that the ex has some "big titty-spead cheeky" pics that he took back when they actually got along.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:52:21 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard on Drudge that the ex has some "big titty-spead cheeky" pics that he took back when they actually got along.

Off to Drudge, brbkthx
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:53:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I read on the Huffington Post that Sarah Palin's nomination last week resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of kittens at the hands of ARFCOM members.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:53:23 AM EDT
[#21]
I read on the huffington post that My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Sarah Palin pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Off to Drudge, brbkthx

made ya look!
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:57:17 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm not worried.

Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:59:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I read on HuffingtonPost.com that she kills little kittens and uses their skins to stuff into her jacket while watching her son's hockey games so she stays warm.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 9:59:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I read on HuffingtonPost.com that I own page 2
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#28]
And, of course, the headline I'm surprised we haven't already seen...

(CNN.Com) 9/2/08

Sarah Palin fully equipped for a life of prostitution

Disgruntled insiders in the McCain campaign have reported that John McCain is "fully aware" that Sarah Palin is physically equipped with all of the necessary physical baggage to become a "highly-paid professional sex worker."

When pressed for details, the CNN informant was unable to verify that he had personally seen Ms. Palins's reputed protitution equipment, but responded that word on the campaign bus is that she has both "fully functional breasts and vagina."

When asked for comment, the Obama campaign replied that a statement would be forthcoming, but that their initial impression was that they found such information about Ms. Palin, if true, to be at odds with the Republican platform and an indication of "the hypocrisy of the McCain campaign."

More as the story develops.

Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
And, of course, the headline I'm surprised we haven't already seen...

(CNN.Com) 9/2/08

Sarah Palin fully equipped for a life of prostitution

Disgruntled insiders in the McCain campaigned have reported that John McCain is "fully aware" that Sarah Palin is physically equipped with all of the necessary physical baggage to become a "highly-paid professional sex worker."

When pressed for details, the CNN informant was unable to verify that he had personally seen Ms. Palions's reputed protitution equipment, but responded that word on the campaign bus is that she has both "fully functional breasts and vagina."

When asked for comment, the Obama campaign replied that a statement would be forthcoming, but that their initial impressiion was that they found such information, if true, about Ms. Palin to be at odds with the Republican platform an an indication of "the hypocrisy of the McCain campaign."

More as the story develops.

Where did you find that!?  LOL!!! Need a link.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Given that I just made it up, it would be tough to link.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Very funny!!!!
That's like Onion, or Scrappleface material.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:05:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, in all honesty the leftist media just makes up about half of what they print so it is a fair question.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#36]
The scary thing is that while my 2nd post in this thread is pretty clearly a joke, my first post would actually be believed by a large number of people, if it just appeared as a MSM news story.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like so:

The KRUSK?

Didn't that sink in the MED?

If you're trying to grammer nazi me you failed, its spelled correctly, K-U-R-S-K

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_submarine_Kursk

And it doesn't matter where it sank, the HAARP can reach anywhere in the world, mwahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The scary thing is that while my 2nd post in this thread is pretty clearly a joke, my first post would actually be believed by a large number of people, if it just appeared as a MSM news story.

Not to mention the fact that enough people would cry about it untill the Gov't did a multi-billion taxpayer dollar study about the lack of penquins in AK.

And then build a "native Alaskan Penguin" habitat in the middle of ANWR
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention the fact that enough people would cry about it untill the Gov't did a multi-billion taxpayer dollar study about the lack of penquins in AK.

And the results would be crated up and buried right next to the Ark of the Covenant in that huge warehouse, but Republicans would still get the blame for it all.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:42:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not worried.

i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/mailbcw/gov-sarah-palin-visits-kuwait.jpg

i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/mailbcw/ftwainwright_govp_05s.jpg

i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/mailbcw/PalinKuwait.jpg

i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/mailbcw/govp_kuwaitvisit06s.jpg

i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/mailbcw/Saratroopsonsteps.jpg

I wonder what those two guys in the background of the second pic are saying....

Probably the same thing you and I would say if we were in their position...

That is clearly the 'Hey, Check her out' lean.  

Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#44]
"I read on HuffingtonPost.com that...Sarah Palin gave a dutch oven to a penguin"
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#45]
The I DON'T CAREGATE  Huffy needs to go huff more glue
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#46]
After watching P. Diddy's video attacking her, she said......

"I'll have a Coke."
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#47]
A whole lot of women are infuriated by these ridiculous attacks on her.  I hope that the main scum media keep them up.  BTW she probably should have a sex vid leak out like Paris did. That seemed to make her more popular. I volunteer to help her make it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
i was pretty sure the AK Hometown forum was behind the lack of penguins because they don't have prairie dogs.
i know, i know no penguins
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Sarah Palin hid my car keys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top