Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2001 5:57:13 AM EDT
[img]web-comm.com/ar15/ar15virus.jpg[/img]

Hmmm....  

There sure are alot of evil virus writing weenies out there.
[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=72684&page=1[/url]

Of course this offers me the opportunity to give "Team AR15.com" membership a plug ! [:D]

We maintain a dedicated Declude (tm) Anti-Virus Gateway System which scans ALL inbound and outbound mail for suspect content.
(I update the F-Prot and Sophos virus signature files daily)

So...   AR15.com E-mail accounts should be protected.  Regardless of the protection that we provide, it is still VERY important to have and use a good quality anti-virus application on your computer.  

(I have a personal affinity for Norton Anti-Virus for Win95/98/ME and Win2k Professional and WindowsXP --  Sophos and F-Prot are great for NT and Win2k Server)

[b]
AR15.com E-Mail Benefits:

--------------------------------------------------------
- Cool [email protected] e-mail address!
- Full featured POP3/SMTP mail server with SMTP authentication for outbound mail.
(allows you to use Outlook Express or any other pop3 mail client to receive AND send mail)
- WebMail access to your e-mail from ANY computer with a web browser !
(you can use Webmail as your sole method of accessing your e-mail or you can use it in conjunction with pop3 mail...  ie:  read mail when you are at work or on the road)

Have you ever been on the road or traveling and needed access to your e-mail?
Problem SOLVED !
- Speed and reliability:  Our mail servers sit on a high speed dedicated connection with redundancy.
- Secure and private ! :  Tired of your boss reading your e-mail??

By utilizing the WebMail interface, you can access your mail account WITHOUT your employer monitoring your actions.

(we are currently setting up an alternate domain just for this purpose:  www.AR15Mail.com)

In addition, all mail is encrypted on the server and you can choose to access WebMail via SSL.
- VIRUS SCANNING !!   ALL inbound and outbound mail is checked for potential virus/worm content.
If suspect content is found, the mail is quarantined on the server and warning messages are sent to both the sender and the recipient.
Another GREAT reason to cough up the $60 buck membership contribution to help cover some of the Avila's costs!  [:D]

[/b]
Top Top