Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 12:04:55 AM EDT

Hey WSMc...

CYE...

Thaz 'Check Yer Email'... in case yer 'way past a teenager sef' dun know what it
                   means... ;)

db

Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey DB, quit typing with your mouth full, it's...WS M A C (put the mac in lower case please) [;D]

Did you get the pics?

ok, I'll go CYE (thought it was "cover your ears" [>:/])
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey DB, quit typing with your mouth full, it's...WS M A C (put the mac in lower case please) [;D]

Did you get the pics?

ok, I'll go CYE (thought it was "cover your ears" [>:/])
View Quote

Jezzzzzzz...

**Mouth full...** my beeeg ol butt... a rat's arse it is... I kin read what you wrote (Mac, right) but I reserve the right to amend it so long as I don't commit libel, slander or any of the much over-used copyright infringement crapola... and provided that you, or at a min. a child of ten can still figure out who I'm refing... lighten up 'hoss... er... uh... [b][i]WSMc[/b][/i]... ;)

I'll go check on the pics... will get back to you asap (could be 6-8 weeks ;)... serously I'll make it in under a week or two...  ;)

Actually, I got the pics and your response... I'm responding to that offline...

db
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top