Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2001 5:38:32 PM EDT
We've all heard about the riches he's amassed.  For that reason alone we cannot rule out the possibility of Weapons of Mass destruction.  Nor can we rule out the thought that he's got the capability and know how to deploy such types of weapons against the world, not just our country, as a device of terror.  He as citizens of the world must not let this happen....  Once one goes off it will be freakin' go time!

any thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Even if the vermin don't have them yet you can bet your life he is loooking to GET them!

We must exterminate him and his kind in very large numbers to have chance of preventing them setting one off here.  They probably know that once they do that all bets are off.  Even most of the limp wrist types would have to support nukes back at the vermin to survive among the patriotic Americans.
Link Posted: 9/18/2001 7:09:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Chem and bio warfare are really not very hard. I'm sure he has the capability. Hell, I've got the capability to make such weapons. Sarin gas is not very hard to make from my understanding. Anthrax? You just have to find it and avoid dying in the production process.
I would consider this last attack as another test. Screw around now and...
FWIW, the technology to make nuclear weapons is becoming easier to obtain as well. It is quite possible that he or those who would be willing to work with him already possess nukes.
Why hasn't he done any of this? You'd have to ask him but I suspect that he is afraid of the repercussions. Or perhaps the governments that he is working for won't permit it. Yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top