Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 11/1/2006 8:22:09 AM EDT

http://www.620wtmj.com/_content/talk/charliesykes/index.asp

ETA: New pic w/ faces blurred.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]

I wonder  how many ARFCOMMERS can spell any better?  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Someone email this to fox
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Fantastic!!!!

I hope he see this picture.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
HELL YEAH!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#7]
That's funny....I don't care who you are.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#10]

I hope they don't get in too much trouble over that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#12]
 Hey Jon Kerry

What kind of vehicle is that in the back. Looks like a AAV turret and a armored vehicle chassi(Sp?)
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#14]
How many threads do we need on the topic, and has anyone bothered to tell them the comment wasn't directed at THEM?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:29:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

How many threads do we need on the topic, and has anyone bothered to tell them the comment wasn't directed at THEM?

You forgot the winky, since the comment certainly WAS directed at the troops
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Right, cause its somehow Bushs fault they VOLUNTARILY joined the military?

You didnt convince me either
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It wasn't supposed to be, but that retard screwed up the attempt at a crappy joke and now won't make it right.  Screw him.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

who was it directed to?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You don't actually BUY Kerry's explanation, do you?

Say it ain't so.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#21]
LOL God bless them!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't know whether it was "supposed" to be a joke or not, but I think what Kerry let slip is his true feelings about the situation.

The fact is that the guy is an elitist asshole who believes in the philosophy that some people are more intelligent and need to "lead" (rule) the lesser people -- for their own good.

The fact that he was once a soldier just means that he's forgotten what life was like before he was one of the aristocracy.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

Cin, I actually do buy his explanation.  He couldn't be funny or amicable if his life depended on it.

BUT I think he is so arrogant and stupid that he has no idea what he has done and he will blame the Republicans for his stupid error.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#26]
That is some good stuff right there!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#27]
OK, I just sent the picture to Drudge. Keep your fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I wonder  how many ARFCOMMERS can spell any better?  

Wezs gots spallchuck
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Cin, I actually do by his explanation.  He couldn't be funny or amicable if his life depended on it.

BUT I think he is so arrogant and stupid that he has no idea what he has done and he will blame the Republicans for his stupid error.

Kerry's explanation makes no sense what so ever

George Bush did study in school

George Bush did get multiple degrees from prestigious schools

George Bush isn't stuck in Iraq, he's in DC most of the time

All those kids he was talking to won't become President to get stuck in Iraq
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#30]
This is yet another reason why the American Trooper, Marine, Sailor, Airman are the greatest fighters in the world.  They kick bad guy ass every day of the week, and when the asskickery is done, they can make fun of anything and do it well.

I love 'em all!

BTW, what vehicle is that on the left, the one they are standing in front of with the Mk 19 and M-2 in the turret?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

Cin, I actually do by his explanation.  He couldn't be funny or amicable if his life depended on it.

I don't buy it.

It came out of his mouth sounding like too many things he's said in the past.

Remember 1971?
He bashed troops in the field while testifying before Congress.

Last year he accused us of "terrorizing women and children".

Now he says something that is totally in keeping with everything he's said in the past -and it was an accident?
C'mon.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:39:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I don't know whether it was "supposed" to be a joke or not, but I think what Kerry let slip is his true feelings about the situation.

The fact is that the guy is an elitist asshole who believes in the philosophy that some people are more intelligent and need to "lead" (rule) the lesser people -- for their own good.

The fact that he was once a soldier just means that he's forgotten what life was like before he was one of the aristocracy.

He hasnt forgotten, he was exactly the same way 40 frikken yrs ago.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:41:15 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I actually do by his explanation. .

I don't. He meant what he said.

It goes along with the Dems' line that the economy is shit right now, which it's not.

The line they pound is that everyone is doing so poorly and can't get good jobs that the only choice young people have is to join the Military, and get sent to Iraq.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#34]

I thank God every day that dipshit Kerry wasn't elected President.  Imagine that administration.

And some dumbasses here think a "protest vote" of a Dem is a good idea.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Those Soldiers are Red Bulls from the 34th Infantry Division, MN Army National Guard.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#37]
John Scary helping the Dems lose in 06.   Excellent.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:44:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Kerry may have screwed up what he was planning to say, but he said what he thinks.  This is called a Freudian Slip.  An FS is when you mangle your language/mispeak but really expose what is in your heart and head.

Kerry didn't say what he planned to say; he said what he really wants to say.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#40]
That made my day.

I hope Fox news gets a copy of that.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:45:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

Actually I do, because it makes sense in the way he said it was meant to be taken without requiring a stretch of the imagination..basically, that we ( Bush, actually ) didn't do our ( his ) homework ahead of time and we ( Bush ) wind up with what we have now in Iraq....not that if you don't do your homework ins chool you wind up in the military serving in Iraq, which is how conservatives have spun it to mean.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kerry's explanation makes no sense what so ever

George Bush did study in school

George Bush did get multiple degrees from prestigious schools

George Bush isn't stuck in Iraq, he's in DC most of the time

All those kids he was talking to won't become President to get stuck in Iraq

1. I never said the "joke" ever made sense, was funny or was based in facts.
2. John Kerry is SOOOOO much smarter than Bush or even us/you/me.  It is not his problem that we are so stupid as to not get his high brow humor.

I think his writers wrote this as a jab at the president and in his infinite wisdom he had a Freudian slip and said what he really felt and in the process kicked himself and his party in the junk.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
BTW, what vehicle is that on the left, the one they are standing in front of with the Mk 19 and M-2 in the turret?

That's an ASV, Armored Security Vehicle IIRC.  I had to ask what they were called as well when I saw them driving around here.  It's driven by MPs, and looks like it fully kicks ass to me.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

I don't buy it.

It came out of his mouth sounding like too many things he's said in the past.

Remember 1971?
He bashed troops in the field while testifying before Congress.

Last year he accused us of "terrorizing women and children".

Now he says something that is totally in keeping with everything he's said in the past -and it was an accident?
C'mon.

NOOOOO, he fully believes what he said.  I also fully believe what he said is not what he was supposed to have said.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Actually I do, because it makes sense in the way he said it was meant to be taken without requiring a stretch of the imagination..basically, that we ( Bush, actually ) didn't do our ( his ) homework ahead of time and we ( Bush ) wind up with what we have now in Iraq....not that if you don't do your homework ins chool you wind up in the military serving in Iraq, which is how conservatives have spun it to mean.

You actually believe that bullshit?  Wow  Have you watched the video of him delivering his little gem of a joke?  There is no way you can get any other message than what every sane person has understood.  

Ask a bunch of teenagers what they think when they hear it.  Most don't give two shits about politics, and they all understood perfectly what he said.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
anyone want to start a pool on how long it takes for these guys to be brought up on UCMJ charges for insubordination to a US congressman.

That would start a shit storm.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#48]
right-click save as
oh yeah fuck kerry
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
John Scary helping the Dems lose in 06.   Excellent.

Karl Rove is so happy he could kiss John Kerry on the mouth.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
You actually believe that bullshit?  Wow  Have you watched the video of him delivering his little gem of a joke?  There is no way you can get any other message than what every sane person has understood.  

Ask a bunch of teenagers what they think when they hear it.  Most don't give two shits about politics, and they all understood perfectly what he said.

Yeah, I do believe it, because he is right. Bush went to Iraq with a lot of assumptions about how the war was going to go and none of it lived up to his expectations, and here we are years later with the results.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top