Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2001 5:59:20 PM EDT
My nine year old son shot at his first clay bird yesterday with his 410. He was 4 for 20 which I think is pretty good for the first time. Man was I a proud dad. He wants a new 20ga. shotgun for Christmas but I want him to get a 12ga. What would be a good one to start him off with. He shoots my browning 3" magnum sometimes but he wants a 20 ga. Opinions wanted please. By the way, the 4 year old girl was the official rope puller.
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2001 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 5:53:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been trying to talk him into a 12ga. but when my nephew came over with his remington 20ga. pump he shot it and like it. It looks like I will be pulling the spring back on the thrower for a while. I think its high time we start a post and brag on our kids for a change. I was bragging on my son several years ago at church and I told the preacher maybe I should not brag about him so much but he told me that its ok for a frog to brag about the Lillies on his pond every once and a while. I have told people this and have had several good laughs. Thanks for the input fellows. Take Care !

Moose
Top Top