Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/10/2005 3:54:31 PM EDT
I was talking to a lady friend of mine. Her date took her to one. This is down by Chatsworth Ca.

It cost 30 bucks each to join and another 70 bucks, per couple, to enter. Only couples are allowed in at a time, either a man with a woman or two women but not two guys. Guess they want to keep it "straight".

Anyway, she said it was quite nice inside. Clean. Free condoms. Some people walking around naked, some not. People were having sex everywhere. Some people were just sitting and watching. Couples, groups, even full blast orgies.

The median age, according to her was early thirties. Lots of BMWs and Lexus' in the parking lot.

Anything goes as long as all parties agree.

Shit, when I was young all we had topless clubs.

What do ya think?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I would never take anyone I cared about to a place like that.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
No, and I never will.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:59:26 PM EDT
[#6]
AWSOME!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
they are called swingers and they have been around for some time. Just sadly becoming trendy
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Do they serve drinks in there?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:08:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, NO.  I would prefer to have 1 slut do whatever I tell her too without a cover charge.  Men paying women to do things outright is not good.  That is a perfect example of slackin' on your pimp game.  I'd much rather buy dinner and have that be the cover charge.  No matter what you do with a woman it will cost you $.  I'd much rather pick up the dinner tab and exercise my girl wrangling skills then actually pay outright.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Do they serve drinks in there?

No. But, because its a private club, she said you can bring your booze. And I really don't know what you do with it after you walk in.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:10:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I must be getting old.  I'm setting here thinking $130 ... I could get damn near 3 cans of .30-06 from the CMP!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#12]
"Slacking on your pimp game......" Damn right.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I was a co owner of such a place. Never understood the "swinger"mentality. I mean just for some ass is one thing, but your wife of twenty years who has birthed your children? "Here honey you go do these three guys while I watch". Makes no sense to me. I guess love and respect don't apply to swingers nor do wedding vows.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

What do ya think?

No thanks. All I can think about is an HIV and STD factory...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#15]
When will they start teaching this in sex ed?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#16]
I went into one once, while on the job!  They had a non street accessable meter that hadn't been read in three months.  I got the duty to track down the landlord/tenant and arrange to have their meters read.  My partner and I were just about ready to call it a day, when we saw somebody go into the building we needed access to.  They let us in and told us the meters were in the back.

Strange, real strange stuff going on in open and enclosed rooms.  You kind of walk a little slowly going in, until you realize this isn't a place you want to be and then we read all the meters in short order and got out.  I think the people inside though we were part of an act or something.  As the old saying goes, see two, seem them all......
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I went into one once, while on the job!  They had a non street accessable meter that hadn't been read in three months.  I got the duty to track down the landlord/tenant and arrange to have their meters read.  My partner and I were just about ready to call it a day, when we saw somebody go into the building we needed access to.  They let us in and told us the meters were in the back.

Strange, real strange stuff going on in open and enclosed rooms.  You kind of walk a little slowly going in, until you realize this isn't a place you want to be and then we read all the meters in short order and got out.  I think the people inside though we were part of an act or something.  As the old saying goes, see two, seem them all......

Was there, uh, an odor inside?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was there, uh, an odor inside?

Bleached fish
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:55:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I haven't been in over a week. what i think is a secret.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
What do ya think?

I think it's wrong.

Any questions?  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#22]
someone once said " I would take 35 Tommy Lee years over 100 Ken Starr years".
Maybe our values are set by our limitations.
BTW
10-19
Lower Manhattan once a month (back in the day).
Still with my "regular" I met there.
Sometimes you just gotta leave with the one who brung ya (and her friend).
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#23]
AGNTSA
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Went to a couple in amsterdam.  One was called the showboat, cant remember what the other was called.  Interesting to say the least.  Its an experience you wont soon forget.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:48:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was talking to a lady friend of mine. Her date took her to one. This is down by Chatsworth Ca.

It cost 30 bucks each to join and another 70 bucks, per couple, to enter. Only couples are allowed in at a time, either a man with a woman or two women but not two guys. Guess they want to keep it "straight".

Anyway, she said it was quite nice inside. Clean. Free condoms. Some people walking around naked, some not. People were having sex everywhere. Some people were just sitting and watching. Couples, groups, even full blast orgies.

The median age, according to her was early thirties. Lots of BMWs and Lexus' in the parking lot.

What do ya think?

by any chance do you hang out with clean_cut?

Must explain his lack of posts today.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:09:13 PM EDT
[#27]
For those that want to got to one of these places..........have at it.  People can live a long time with AIDS now days.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Well I cant go since Im single and alone for one reason, the 2nd I dont feel its worth the money.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Remind me again, why was it that Sodom and Gamorra were burned off the face of the earth by holy fire?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do ya think?

by any chance do you hang out with clean_cut?

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:35:54 PM EDT
[#32]
I lived for awhile in San Fran...    I wouldn't even know where to start will what I have seen.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:41:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I must be getting old.  I'm setting here thinking $130 ... I could get damn near 3 cans of .30-06 from the CMP!

And you can shoot that ammo more than once !

SGatr15
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You're not the only one.  $130 bucks would buy the parts I need to finish my M1A.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I lived for awhile in San Fran...    I wouldn't even know where to start will what I have seen.

Does it involve:

Castro Street
Crisco
Fists

or all of the above
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Not my kind of place.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Old I doubt it, I would think similar expect I dont need 30-06
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#39]
How the hell is it even legal for a place like that to exist?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

What do ya think?

ya see , you've always been a trouble maker .

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
No, and I never will.

What he said.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
How the hell is it even legal for a place like that to exist?

Why, do you feel the gov't has the authority to regulate what these adults do with their own bodies?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Why, do you feel the gov't has the authority to regulate what these adults do with their own bodies?

Yeah, right.

You're not out there crying over the people who get put on suicide watch, are you?
"Why, do you feel the gov't has the authority to regulate what these adults do with their own bodies?"

You're not out there crying over the people who are punnished for running around in public naked, are you?
"Why, do you feel the gov't has the authority to regulate what these adults do with their own bodies?"

You're not out there crying over the people who go to jail for snorting coke, are you?

Prostitution is illegal... and for good reason.  It's immoral and dangerous, just like running a sex club.

*edited for format
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#45]
SEEMS LIKE WE'RE BECOMING MORE AND MORE LIKE THE EUROPEANS, GOD HELP US.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:30:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#48]
People can do what they wish.

They shouldn't, however, expect assistance or sympathy when they make poor decisions that cost them their health or lives.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:52:53 AM EDT
[#49]
I remember Plato's Retreat in NYC, it was a first for me when a girl invited me to go with her. It was a lotta money to get in, lockers and a towel that did not reach around, kinda wierd to see a  couple undress and seeing some awesome pie right there in the locker room.  DJ music with a disco, a fishbowl orgy room, a labyrnth maze of rooms where all kinds of sex was going on, swimming pool with a waterfall, lots of pie. yeah lots of pie. No liquor though, went once never went back , woulda went back if some hot babe invited me.....I heard they opened a place in South Florida with the same name but stuff like that does not flourish here....
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:27:13 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it involve:

Castro Street
Crisco
Fists

or all of the above

EEEEEWWWWW!!! and OUCH!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top