[#1]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 1:46:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
1) Slomins monitored alarm systen
2) MultiVault by the bed
3) [img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/franksquid/MVC-024F.jpg[/img]
View Quote

ahh, the thunder five, all puropose utility handgun, i would love to have one.....
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 6:07:01 AM EDT
[#3]
That neato little revolver is the Thunder 5 .45LC/.410. I just saw "Three Kings" That's the gun that Private Vigs uses. www.thunder5.com
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 7:15:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a secret weapon

Go get the GIMP !
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 7:29:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Against stray dogs:

- Crossman model 760 BB gun

Against the neighbor's cat who keeps coming into my house without permission:

- Super-Soaker

Against two-legged varmints:

- Mossberg 500A 12-gauge, short barrel
- SIG Sauer P-232
- AR-15
- Baseball bat

Against all other enemies:

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1626477&a=12428937&p=50554463&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I live in a small house with no kids...just a gf who is not into shooting.  

1st line of defence-I have made my house not so easy to get into. Steel core doors, there is nothing like knowing that you have solid doors.  And one other thing I have done is plant real big thorn bushes (roses mostly) under all of my window that you could open and get in. I also have an early warning dog.... begal/german shepard mix...I know funny pic just went through your head...let me make it funnier...the shepard was the male (ouch)

2nd line of defence-Sig 229 .40 cal with night sights loaded hydro shock and a SureFire 6Z in the night stand.  My shorts/pants are usally on the floor next to the bed with my holster and an extra mag/surefire combo pouch.  I have my house and safe set up so I can get to my 590 real quick and I have a great kill zone to fire into from there.

My .1/2 cents
Riz
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a combination lock box near my end of my bed, With My Dad's AR-pistol in it, two 40 round clips, and a ten rounder. Combination set one number off. Tactical Light on it. Laser sight. GAT Trigger System, Which I love!
[sniper]
-Chuck
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top