[#1]
Day Day and Demetria the rules don't work today
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:13:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Midcap!

Get ova heeer!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess when one doesn't worry about paying rent they have plenty of money left to buy food.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:05:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Cop sounds like an overstimulated Dr. Phil.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .
View Quote

As a yute, I witnessed a much quicker progression to being protected and served.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 6:59:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By zach_:

As a yute, I witnessed a much quicker progression to being protected and served.
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Watched that a few days ago.

It would have been epic if, for some unknown reason, the large loud lady went over the railing and landed on the dirtbag down below for a twofer victory for justice and silence.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:02:50 AM EDT
[#10]
I like how the veteran officer told little red shirt downstairs, you want some of this too, come on up.  Dude noped out and walked away.  Red shirt said not today, occifer, not today.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#11]
You could mount that bitch on the hood and use her for a siren.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:52:29 AM EDT
[#12]
"Stop chokin' dat woman!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember those days, I am glad I retired
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I wouldn't be able to have any patience dealing with shrieking fatsos like that
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:25:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thawntex] [#16]
View Quote
Yeah, let's have cops beating people with clubs over some some window tint.

FFS, some of you people
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#17]
She sounded like a pig stuck in a fence.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#18]
felt bad for the cop when her nasty spit was flying everywhere
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#19]
And she could have simply walked away. Now she has a possession charge.

Why would someone possessing drugs/paraphernalia provoke a confrontation?

Ron White was correct. I have the right to remain silent, but not the ability.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 9:52:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Needs more P. Barnes with a high voltage cattle prod and/or bull taser.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Cops 01x01 Broward County Florida Episode 1 1989 03 11 Part 2

4:22 for the LOL...
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#22]
I think that when people start making false claims about what happened, the police should just say it’s all on camera and leave it at that. When they start trying to explain or argue with the defendant, it opens up the possibility that they’re going to describe what happened incorrectly and now it looks like they are lying. Department policy should be. “It’s all on camera” and let it go.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#23]
What they need to do is put some duct tape on their mouths.  That second white trash girl is disgusting.  "mercy"
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#24]
In that second video, how did I know looking at the fat entitled white bitch that her boyfriend was going to be a criminal?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

There’s so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Hickory Shampoo is highly effective.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:29:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: memsu] [#28]
Second one was kinda meh for me over some window tint. Yeah the girl was a bitch and didn't help matters.

Then trying to get guy on seat belt while parked in parking lot. Not everyone has ID, and he wasn't driving so why does he have to produce it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:31:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thawntex] [#29]
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES:

There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
I only made it a couple of minutes into the second video, but my idea of effective policing isn't fucking with people sitting in a parked car for things like window tint and not wearing seatbelts.

Yes, the people sitting in said car might be fat, screeching, wastes of oxygen, but they doesn't mean that they deserved to be approached by the police over stupid shit and then get beaten when they get justifiably irritated over the intrusion.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:32:19 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Have we met?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By thawntex:
I only made it a couple of minutes into the second video, but my idea of effective policing isn't fucking with people sitting in a parked car for things like window tint and not wearing seatbelts.

Yes, the people sitting in said car might be fat, screeching, wastes of oxygen, but they doesn't mean that they deserved to be approached by the police over stupid shit and then get beaten when they get justifiably irritated over the intrusion.
View All Quotes

True that, but then if they had just been pleasant and nice from the get-go none of that would have happened.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5k36VTrZcY

View Quote

I bet those white shirts were a motherfucker to keep clean.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:

True that, but then if they had just been pleasant and nice from the get-go none of that would have happened.
View All Quotes

None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bossco14:

Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEP2wSBvbw
View Quote

I lol'ed
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#35]
None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.
View All Quotes

Ah. The ‘ol no more “pretextual” traffic stop argument.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:59:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cyclic240B] [#36]

View Quote

Right? I made one smart ass remark from the passenger seat and had a cop yank me straight up and out of the car, through the window, by my neck. Once face to face he asked if I'd like to repeat myself. No officer...

ETA: I was a teenager and was released after my attitude adjustment.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:02:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TheRealBluedog:
I think that when people start making false claims about what happened, the police should just say it’s all on camera and leave it at that. When they start trying to explain or argue with the defendant, it opens up the possibility that they’re going to describe what happened incorrectly and now it looks like they are lying. Department policy should be. “It’s all on camera” and let it go.
View Quote

Yeah, tell daddy get out of here. Record the false allegations use it in court.

Funny cop talks more than I did as a teacher. I didn’t have debates because it wasn’t debatable
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Agreed. I don't understand why cops explain things over and over in response to some dimwit asking the same questions over and over.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:18:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#40]
Originally Posted By Ecarl4100:

Ah. The 'ol no more "pretextual" traffic stop argument.
View Quote
Muh Quotas right after Muh Dental Plan.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Sure is nice to see some instant justice for a fucking squatter. Don’t see enough of that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:18:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:27:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
They all hate cops until they need a cop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
Originally Posted By Pair_of_ACES: There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
They all hate cops until they need a cop.
Oh yes! Then we love cops, because they're always there when we need them, and they take care such good care of our needs.

Give me a fuckin break.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5k36VTrZcY

View Quote

Damn.

Times have changed
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Should have called the fatty wagon to take that one in.  No matter what....they always win.  From free room and board to free room and board.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote
Some people need pain compliance. They're too low IQ to perceive the consequences of higher level punishments. Other nations have realized this, which is why they still have public beatings as punishments.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

So If I were a cop and asked your wife or daughter to do X twice and they failed to comply you’d be cool with me giving them a few lumps?

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

The best place to argue with police is in court, not during a traffic stop.  If they’re being assholes, if they’re 100% in the wrong, whatever, but arguing there generally is going to do nothing but get worse instead of better.  I don’t agree with tint laws, but there are laws regarding tint and you can be pulled over because of them.  If those two hadn’t started out with their asses on their shoulders, the cop might have given them a warning but no one will ever know.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Make cattle prods great again.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:07:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scott-S6] [#50]
Originally Posted By OscarD:

So If I were a cop and asked your wife or daughter to do X twice and they failed to comply you’d be cool with me giving them a few lumps?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By OscarD:

Don't forget the many times we have cops on camera getting the law wrong.

Cop demands your ID in a state where you don't have to produce it?  Get tuned up.
Cop tells you your legal vehicle modifications are illegal so you try to show they aren't? Get tuned up.

Just sit there meekly and have your rights violated.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top