BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .
View Quote

In the old days people handed problems themselves. One didn't invite the Law into their lives unless absolutely necessary. Pre-1950's the land lord would have bounced the squatter. This is how it should resume.

Wearing a seat belt is just good common sense but it shouldn't be the reason for a traffic stop. The law abuses this (I know tinted windows was the reason in the video). If anybody should be cracking down on not wearing seat belts it would be insurance companies.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Muh Quotas right after Muh Dental Plan.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. The 'ol no more "pretextual" traffic stop argument.

Window tint, brake light, headlight, license, insurance laws have been on the books for decades and decades. What makes them bad laws now?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuck that fat, entitled bitch.

I agree with the poster that says we should ask twice then beat them into submission.

Enough fucking around.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The best place to argue with police is in court, not during a traffic stop.  If they're being assholes, if they're 100% in the wrong, whatever, but arguing there generally is going to do nothing but get worse instead of better.  I don't agree with tint laws, but there are laws regarding tint and you can be pulled over because of them.  If those two hadn't started out with their asses on their shoulders, the cop might have given them a warning but no one will ever know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cops waste too much time arguing with people. I would like to see a return to old school style policing. Without law and order we have lawlessness. Bring back nightsticks/billy clubs and give officers the freedom to use them . There are cameras now , so implement an ask nicely 2 or 3 times policy and then bring the fuckin pain . Watching these officers ask someone to do something 20 fucking times is retarded .

There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
I only made it a couple of minutes into the second video, but my idea of effective policing isn't fucking with people sitting in a parked car for things like window tint and not wearing seatbelts.

Yes, the people sitting in said car might be fat, screeching, wastes of oxygen, but they doesn't mean that they deserved to be approached by the police over stupid shit and then get beaten when they get justifiably irritated over the intrusion.

The best place to argue with police is in court, not during a traffic stop.  If they're being assholes, if they're 100% in the wrong, whatever, but arguing there generally is going to do nothing but get worse instead of better.  I don't agree with tint laws, but there are laws regarding tint and you can be pulled over because of them.  If those two hadn't started out with their asses on their shoulders, the cop might have given them a warning but no one will ever know.
I completely agree, but having received three warnings over the past few months for silly things like my license plate lights being out, I can tell you that I'm tired of having to sit on the side of the road with these guys and girls playing Mr. Polite.

One begins to feel like a chump going through this nice guy routine, and being motivated to show respect only because the alternative is getting a citation, or worse, getting the shit beat of of you.

I used to show respect because I genuinely respected law enforcement. Now it's nothing but an act. My respect for them is gone after having been pulled over repeatedly and grilled with useless questions while I'm only trying to come home from work at night.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I completely agree, but having received three warnings over the past few months for silly things like my license plate lights being out, I can tell you that I'm tired of having to sit on the side of the road with these guys and girls playing Mr. Polite.

One begins to feel like a chump going through this nice guy routine, and being motivated to show respect only because the alternative is getting a citation, or worse, getting the shit beat of of you.

I used to show respect because I genuinely respected law enforcement. Now it's nothing but an act. My respect for them is gone after having been pulled over repeatedly and grilled with useless questions while I'm only trying to come home from work at night.
View Quote

What are you doing to be stopped so often?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Bring back the Hickory Shampoo

not even hard targets

Grab her by the ankle and drag her sorry, smelly ass out of the backseat and throw her down in the Sally port. Beat her buttocks and the backs of her thighs with something all natural until she can't fight you anymore
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

No need to bring the pain.

The dog catcher doesn’t get emotionally involved in catching a dog, he just goes and catches the dog.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No need to bring the pain....
View Quote

I respectfully disagree good sir

The only way to fix this is to bring back fear and respect...and I'll settle for fear over respect any day
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.
View Quote

Then why have laws about tint, inspections, seat be,to, burnt out bulbs?

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuck that fat, entitled bitch.

I agree with the poster that says we should ask twice then beat them into submission.

Enough fucking around.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77154/7C7BBCD6-146C-4523-AFB4-8D3FA79552A2-3204531.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
None of it would happen if the police stopped harassing people over little vehicular technicalities like window tint, inspection stickers, selt belts, burnt-out light bulbs, etc.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/77154/7C7BBCD6-146C-4523-AFB4-8D3FA79552A2-3204531.jpg

I like the tint laws around here.  I know if I see a vehicle with illegal tint that it's an unmarked cop car.  They give themselves away.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I respectfully disagree good sir

The only way to fix this is to bring back fear and respect...and I'll settle for fear over respect any day
View Quote

I think they can get fear and respect by just acting as if the retards are dangerous dogs and catching them.

Bringing the pain just causes excessive force lawsuits.

Calmly, and with no conversation, cuff em, stuff em, and let the court sort it out.

Rinse, repeat as necessary.

Sooner or later they’ll get the message.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:07:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm happy to answer this.

1. Living in an affluent, extremely low-crime suburb where lots of cops patrol the streets at night with presumably little to do

2. Driving through my community late at night to get home from work

3. Driving an old car, a 2005 Civic

4. Having license plates that are still registered in Dallas, where I lived for 17 years. They see my plates and wonder "what I'm doing up here." I just learned that this was a thing. I assumed Texas plates were Texas plates. I will replace them soon, even though to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the plates I have.

4. Having my license plate lights out. I was pulled over twice within a week for this. It was news to me that they were out and I have since fixed them.

5. Once for changing lanes without signaling, again at night

All of this is stupid in my opinion. I was never speeding, driving recklessly, or in possession of anything dangerous. I understand that opinions will vary, however.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibVUtI_3VOoput a smile on my face! Looks like she was there to eat the other tenants

Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqEP2wSBvbw
View Quote
I watched that second video from start to finish. When it first began playing it said there was a paid promotion included and I thought to myself what in the world could they possibly be promoting.

There was no promotion unless they are doing it subliminally now.

Edit: I wonder if this is what they meant?

somehow I don't think crunch berries really endorses such activity

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Chef's kiss on the first video, assuming the case bears out that she was squatting.

Second video... I'd also take umbrage if a cop demanded I produce ID for being an unbelted passenger while sitting in a parking lot.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#16]
She kept saying "I can't breathe". Are they all taught to say that to the police now?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:32:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Concur.

That guy put up with 87% more BS than I would have.

I was waiting for a) her to go down the steps and b) baby daddy to get rolled up as well; fortunately for him, he bailed.
View Quote

that was the baby daddy down there? Could be like spiders where the scrawny male tries to court the giant engorged female, then gets eaten at the end
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Land whales think they are so entitled.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's so many anti-authoritarian weenies here who would absolutely shit bricks if we went back to actual effective policing aka beating people and shooting felons
I only made it a couple of minutes into the second video, but my idea of effective policing isn't fucking with people sitting in a parked car for things like window tint and not wearing seatbelts.

Yes, the people sitting in said car might be fat, screeching, wastes of oxygen, but they doesn't mean that they deserved to be approached by the police over stupid shit and then get beaten when they get justifiably irritated over the intrusion.

True that, but then if they had just been pleasant and nice from the get-go none of that would have happened.

You've never heard of Broken Windows Theory?  

How about not breaking the law. Zero tolerance for dirtbags.

People who are soft on crime and think rules don't apply to everyone equally are just plain wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:39:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She kept saying "I can't breathe". Are they all taught to say that to the police now?
View Quote

Yes. Yes they are.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#23]
"I can't breath!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#24]
I physically couldn't do that job.
I felt my blood pressure skyrocket just watching those screaming harpies.
I would probably have a stroke suppressing the need to club them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, these people are total dipshits.

Very easy, hello officer why am I being pulled over? Ok, here is my driver's license, registration and insurance.

Thats it. You want to argue, do that in court with your attorney. Way better outcome.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#26]
When shit people have never faced responsibility or repercussions in their life
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 2:50:35 PM EDT
[#27]
How can Bama and the other cops twist this one, she said she lives there..
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#28]
If the window tint was so dark fatso had to be pulled over, how did the cop see the passenger was not wearing a seat belt?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:23:13 PM EDT
[#29]
To those who disapprove with the actions of these law enforcement officers in the handling of these situations, should at least do some ride alongs before demeaning them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
If the window tint was so dark fatso had to be pulled over, how did the cop see the passenger was not wearing a seat belt?
View Quote

He didn't see shit, but I don't believe these people waited till they got in the parking lot while being followed by a cop to suddenly take off their belts.  It was just a convenient reason to demand his ID.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Window tint, brake light, headlight, license, insurance laws have been on the books for decades and decades. What makes them bad laws now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. The 'ol no more "pretextual" traffic stop argument.

The NFA has been a thing for 90 years, so I guess it's ok right?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:28:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've watched a shit load of these lately because theyre usually fucking hilarious. the best ones have the assholes getting arrested saying that. Doesnt matter if theyre white, black, male, female, whatever.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:36:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So If I were a cop and asked your wife or daughter to do X twice and they failed to comply you’d be cool with me giving them a few lumps?

View Quote

Go for it. Maybe you can get her to listen.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:48:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was 16-25 I got pulled over for stupid stuff.  Cracked(still functional) tail light, rolling stop (lie), going 5 miles over 55, crossing the center line (maybe a lie) with no traffic and it was a divided highway.

It’s part of the reason I won’t move back to Missouri.

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

People who are soft on crime and think rules don't apply to everyone equally are just plain wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

True that, but then if they had just been pleasant and nice from the get-go none of that would have happened.

I've heard of broken windows theory. I've not heard of unbelted seatbelt theory. Broken windows have an ostensible victim, meaning that enforcing laws against vandalism isn't pretextual by nature. Not so with seatbelts.

It's also odd that you'd say someone who doesn't wear one is a dirtbag. Lots of dirtbags in the world, but that's not what they're up to.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Serious question. Is the shrieking and histerics real? I see these freak outs even when police are helping so I think it is a complete lack of maturity. But then they have the presence of mind to say”I can’t breathe”

That was exhausting to watch
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

1. Living in an affluent, extremely low-crime suburb where lots of cops patrol the streets at night with presumably little to do

4. Having license plates that are still registered in Dallas, where I lived for 17 years. They see my plates and wonder "what I'm doing up here." I just learned that this was a thing. I assumed Texas plates were Texas plates. I will replace them soon, even though to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the plates I have.

4. Having my license plate lights out. I was pulled over twice within a week for this. It was news to me that they were out and I have since fixed them.

All of this is stupid in my opinion. I was never speeding, driving recklessly, or in possession of anything dangerous. I understand that opinions will vary, however.
View Quote

Hmmmm, wonder why you live in a low crime community
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

That was the “good old days” of policing.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've heard of broken windows theory. I've not heard of unbelted seatbelt theory. Broken windows have an ostensible victim, meaning that enforcing laws against vandalism isn't pretextual by nature. Not so with seatbelts.

It's also odd that you'd say someone who doesn't wear one is a dirtbag. Lots of dirtbags in the world, but that's not what they're up to.
View Quote

I’ll note that when Giuliani cleaned up NYC it was using the broken windows theory.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:09:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok, guilty/not guilty?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Little T and One Track Mike - Shaniqua (Don't Live Here No More) Legit Official
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#43]
that dumb blond bitch got in that situation cause nobody has ever told her no in her entire life.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, this is how it should be done https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2722660_Cops-Ask-Woman-to-Kick-in-her-Ex-Boyfriend-s-Front-Door-LawyerUP.html
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You could mount that bitch on the hood and use her for a siren.
View Quote

No. That would create serious visibility and suspension problems.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Are back boobs a private part?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So it's OK to just break the laws a little bit?

Do you pick and choose which laws to break?

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Are back boobs a private part?
View Quote

Oh back titty bam bah lam oh back titty
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell yes. We need to stop pussyfooting around and clean house.

It took her a lot longer to start the can’t breathe bs than I expected.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try a less affluent neighborhood. You won't stand out as much.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top