Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Gentlemen, Please take this in the spirit it is given. I have seen this Vid before and it was loaded with negative comments which were actually workout tips. When a hundred men post "Oh look that Lil Fag can't punch" he will train harder. IMO they are already stone cold killers and need to dial it back a bit. :)
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#2]
They are training to fight white supremacy and the patriarchy - - they're all white males.

The guys to worry about aren't making videos like this.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Boy are they in for a surprise in their first fight.

Jiu Jitsu and m193, the death of militants on both sides.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:36:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:46:26 AM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

I think the guy in he video stole he material from my grandmothers couch to make is hat.

I don't like underestimate anyone......but if that is what hey are sending into battle I would say they would have a hard tie against a bunch of over sugared 9 year olds
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are certain militias who are semi-organized. Don't mean to slam fellow 2A brothers, but some of those militia guys, although they can shoot, are either skinny as a stick or super flabby.

Anyway, meeting point is at the Golden Corral chocolate fountain, if arfcommers need to resist the resistance.
View Quote
Insulin resistance, maybe.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#8]
What a bunch of tards.

The sad part is they want you and I DEAD.  

There is not going to be a special moment in their lives that will break their marxist programming.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:33:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm 51.

I work out a lot. I score 100% in every wellness test I take. I still can backpack 20 mile days on the trail and not even think about it. I have been training for decades to crush these fuckers.

I'm starting to think I didn't need to work that hard.

Bring it. Stop talking.....bring it. My grandkids deserve better than you "pixie assed not knowing what gender you are that week" fucks leading this country. You'll never get the chance.
View Quote
Stop with your heteronormative, macho-based gym culture.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#10]
LOL I need someone to translate this new virtue signaling language they speak.  Who the fuck talks like this but a bunch of rich spoiled white pussies who don't know shit beyond their poly sci university safe spaces.  Not worried....AT ALL.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Prancy boys ready to rumble
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#12]
They strike me as the kind of people who think fights are scripted.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm 56, got a gut, could kick the living s--t out of any four of them... And then go have a beer.
View Quote
60, gut, shot knees, back, shoulders and broken ankle. You and me could whip the whole group. I'll buy the first round.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#14]
At least where I live I feel like we are somewhat organized even though we don't know it.
When we had our house fire we lost everything and I had dozens upon dozens of  people stop by the camper we set up. They brought food and offered loner rifles and pistols cash and everything imaginable we could need.
Of course I don't keep everything in one place ;)  it was very thoughtful gestures.

Being a mason I also believe there are more people concerned about the country then I originally thought.
By Nature conservatives just want to work ,follow the Constitution with laws that abide by it.
Our downfall is it will take a very large event to bring everyone together. The left likes to chip away  methodically.
  They may be lazy when it comes to work but they are tenacious activist.
If we don't show more concern in that Realm it will be where we fall into trouble.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:54:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
60, gut, shot knees, back, shoulders and broken ankle. You and me could whip the whole group. I'll buy the first round.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm 56, got a gut, could kick the living s--t out of any four of them... And then go have a beer.
29.  Fit.  Powerful.  Lots of street and organized fighting experience.  ZFG.

Just hold my beer, it would be my pleasure.  Don't need you breaking a hip or anything.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#16]
someone should beat that guy with his own prosthesis
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#17]
"... stronger people are harder to kill..."

You could be the world's strongest man but a bullet to the brain kills you just as dead as eating Cheetos in the basement.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Where can I send my address? I'll fight all those cunts at the same time. I guarantee the only shot they have taken to the face came from a dick
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#19]
About how it'll go down when they try to put their horse-fuckery to practice...

Quoted:
Neither are you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isn't bullet proof.
Neither are you.

Close enough and more than they are.

Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Is this a joke or what?  Looks like 4 snowflakes training how to get their ass kicked.
View Quote
That's how I felt too.  Could not get through it all.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
At least 2 of those 5 guys are gay.

That isn't a joke.
View Quote
Are you sure only 2???
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Again.

Some of them are like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Monson
View Quote
Unimpressed.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
His grandma's gonna be pissed that he stole her hat.

She'll still whoop his ass after his combat training.
View Quote
And he was an uptalker.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'll let you be the one to organize amd advertise a class for right wing urban / suburban combat training.

See how long before you either get destroyed in the media, infiltrated and made to look like lunatics or taken down by the Stasi..I mean FBI...or all three.

Or the 4th element...taken down for "mental health" reasons.

THAT is our real problem.  We can't organize and still be considered sane in the court of public opinion.
View Quote
So call yourself a Trump resistance team.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This guy gets it. The left is mostly made up of the people who made poor life choices. The weak and self infirmed who thought that others would diet and work out for them while they sat back and hoped people would pick up the tab to keep them alive as everyone else pays for it.
Fuck that MMA guy. His head pops in a pink mist like all the rest.

Call me when it's a thousand Jeff Monsons all training together. Then I'll change my mind.
View Quote
This^^^
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

OFFS!
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Was heavy into the martial arts scene a long time ago. These guys have had no formal instruction. They are doing nothing but mimicking some ( probably made up ) video that one of them saw somewhere. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't so adamantly (trash talking) about killing people. They indeed, don't know, what they don't know. I know, I'm probably being too kind but with out serious weapons and more training they are nothing. I have seen 9 yo street kids who were much more dangerous. I doubt if they have ever seen a good Bruce Lee movie.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:47:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why do they talk so gay?
View Quote
My theory is that semen coating the vocal cords produces the "gay accent".  I have no way to prove or disprove my hypothesis though, since no way am I going to research it
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 1:57:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's what I thought too, but they said "haymaker" several times in the video.
View Quote
Paul Garner: Self Defence Class (Citizen Kaye)
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top