User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:48:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So everyone here that uses them is going to drop them now?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL USAA is about to lose a YUGE amount of revenue.
I am. I was shopping around for better rates before this and now I'm just over the edge.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hard to GAF about USAA, a company whose policies exclude easily 90% of the US.  And the rest I doubt I'd ever use either.
View Quote
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#4]
First I have heard of this.  I'm extremely disappointed... I have all my banking, mortgage, insurance etc. with USAA...

I'll have to investigate alternatives now. Until now, I have been extremely satisfied with them... horrible move on USAA's part.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Which is whats ironic.  The people "boycotting" USAA probably dont quality for USAA insurance.  So why are you capitulating to these people?  

I'd ask them.  Can you give me your name so I can look up your policy?  Oh you don't have a policy?  Politely go fuck yourself and your boycott.
View Quote
so that justifies them being David Brock's butt bitches?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Lines are being drawn.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How common are strong arm robberies, where the victim fights back and tries to run away and the robber shoots them in the back and flees?
View Quote
In DC? They rob people after they are murdered or run over in the streets. They are not going leave a white man's wallet, shoes, cell phone, etc.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
i hope they go bankrupt!  Fuck them cocksuckers!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Ha, I have been doing political ads for 4 years with a local radio show here.  About 10 days ago the new GM
walked into my business and told me he was pulling my ads because he had some complaints.  I told him that
I had been doing this for 4 years and the customer response was overwhelming.  Yes I'd get some fucking
liberal that would call and complain but that was about 1 out of 200.  Anyhow, I've made the decision to say
"Fuck you" to that radio station.  I met yesterday with the station that carries Hannity and I'm going to start
running my adds on the station.  Kind of ironic.

Sample of one of my ads.

Hi ****** owner of **********.  Most of you have never met me or know what I look like.  I’m your typical old white guy.  I get up every morning and go to work.  I’ve never been arrested. I pay taxes, I collect taxes for the city state , county and federal government without any compensation. I obey our laws, even as egregious as they may be.  I respect life and the rights of others, regardless of their race, gender, religion and even sexual orientation.  I am active in my church, Yet every time I listen to the left in this country, I realize, I am the problem.  I make too much money, I am too white and a racist. I’m a gun nut for exercising my 2nd amendment right, I’m probably even considered a domestic terrorist for not agreeing with the fundamental transformation of our country.
Well enough of that rant, I need to get back to work.
Call an old white guy at ********** That’s ******* at ******* or visit us online at *********.com.  Integrity, honesty and good ole fashion service.  Call us today at ******.  
Your CCW welcome in my place of business.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Serious question: why can't someone with trumps wealth and power start a media company that can't be controlled by the liberals?  There is obviously a niche for something like that, I guess it's just not lucrative enough.
View Quote
I hope he does. This country is so fucked that Rachel Madows sobis #1 in this country.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:02:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:02:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ha, I have been doing political ads for 4 years with a local radio show here.  About 10 days ago the new GM
walked into my business and told me he was pulling my ads because he had some complaints.  I told him that
I had been doing this for 4 years and the customer response was overwhelming.  Yes I'd get some fucking
liberal that would call and complain but that was about 1 out of 200.  Anyhow, I've made the decision to say
"Fuck you" to that radio station.  I met yesterday with the station that carries Hannity and I'm going to start
running my adds on the station.  Kind of ironic.

Sample of one of my ads.
View Quote
Now you owe me $25 for running your ad on my thread.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:02:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In DC? They rob people after they are murdered or run over in the streets. They are not going leave a white man's wallet, shoes, cell phone, etc.

http://i.imgur.com/urCPxwI.png
View Quote
Oh well case closed then. Lol.

Maybe Seth was wearing Jordans but the killer swapped shoes?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So a robber gets into a scuffle with a victim shoots him and decides to not try to get the wallet after the guy screaming "argh! I'm shot!"

but assassins go out to murder Hillary's archenemy, but only wound him and leave him conscious 
View Quote
i think you overestimate the competence of hitmen.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not. They got our mortgage and insurance. Wife has it through her dad who was military.

I'm not particularly outraged enough and besides my wife would have the final say on whether we close our accounts with USAA. I'm going to guess her response would be a roll of the eyes followed by a "No."
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Fuck fox news, let them die. Hannity will be fine, he's rich. Rush Limbaugh doesn't have a damn TV show and he reaches 25 million.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Everybody here gets up and goes to work, why the liberals sit home collecting your tax dollars and destroying the USA.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Sean Hannity is a bad ally to have... no different than using crooked politicians to advance your agenda
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So a robber gets into a scuffle with a victim shoots him and decides to not try to get the wallet after the guy screaming "argh! I'm shot!"

but assassins go out to murder Hillary's archenemy, but only wound him and leave him conscious 
View Quote
Have no idea why Seth Rich was murdered. But the fact the Left, Media, Soros, and the DNC are making such huge efforts to silence this case is fascinating.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#22]
He picked a stupid hill to die on.

No matter what you believe, this story will never go beyond where it is now. Seth Rich's murder will never be solved and he will join the list of people like Vince Foster. The long list of people that make you go "hmmm" but never "gotcha!"
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm not. They got our mortgage and insurance. Wife has it through her dad who was military.

I'm not particularly outraged enough and besides my wife would have the final say on whether we close our accounts with USAA. I'm going to guess her response would be a roll of the eyes followed by a "No."
View Quote
Hopefully they lose enough members and their rates double or triple and you and everyone else would have to look elsewhere.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:16:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Now you owe me $25 for running your ad on my thread.
View Quote
That's cheaper than Hannity.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#26]
MSNBC,CNN,ABC,CBS,NBC,etc can spew Trump conspiracy stories and hate 24/7 as legitimate news but Fox must be destroyed. Once Fox is gone, there will be no balance in the online cable news industry -- just 24/7 liberal propaganda.

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wild conspiracy threories make my whole voting block look like a bunch of retards, easily dismissed as nuts.
View Quote
"Your" voting block?

I've seen your posting history previously.

Nick
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sure, but the "they didn't take his stuff" argument relies on a robber not panicking and running after he shot someone. 

Edit don't get me wrong, great conspiracy, 0 credible evidence and people just latch into it.
View Quote
....and there is 0 actual evidence that it was a robbery too but the police, MSM, DNC and media matters sure have latched on to that one to the point where they are willing to spend millions of dollars to destroy anyone who questions them on it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:18:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Of course. Nothing to do with him backing a wild conspiracy theory on air, one debunked a week earlier, and then being called out by the family.
View Quote
Debunked you say?  They caught the killers?  No?  The STFU. Nothing has been "debunked."
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have no idea why Seth Rich was murdered. But the fact the Left, Media, Soros, and the DNC are making such huge efforts to silence this case is fascinating.
View Quote
this is the most interesting part.

The people who want this story put away.

If it was just a random robbery, why are the DNC's big guns panicking over it?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's a distraction from "Trump works for Putin" fake news fought with fake news 
View Quote
But he DOES work for Putin --- or he's been trying to but every time he tries to betray us he gets stopped so far
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sure, but the "they didn't take his stuff" argument relies on a robber not panicking and running after he shot someone. 

Edit don't get me wrong, great conspiracy, 0 credible evidence and people just latch into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think you overestimate the competence of hitmen.

So it's only ok for the MSM & dems to do that?  
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:22:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Great, so you side with liberal fascism. Duly noted.

PS.. Facts still remain the Seth Rich was murdered, belonged to the DNC, and Seth's family's representative state Rich was involved with Wikileaks and the family states the DC police are slow walking the investigation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course. Nothing to do with him backing a wild conspiracy theory on air, one debunked a week earlier, and then being called out by the family.

He's turning into Beck.
Great, so you side with liberal fascism. Duly noted.

PS.. Facts still remain the Seth Rich was murdered, belonged to the DNC, and Seth's family's representative state Rich was involved with Wikileaks and the family states the DC police are slow walking the investigation.
More facts - the "family spokesperson" is a DNC operative named Bauman.  The Bauman family is very rich and very close friends of the Clintons.  Guess who sits on the Bauman foundation board?  One David Brock.  Guess who was a regular attendee at Bauman foundation events?  James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong fame, former gay lover of one David Brock.  

The Rich family is being "managed" by the DNC.  The DNC has no interest in facilitating an investigation.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#35]
This isn't about Hannity/Seth Rich story.  This is about the opposition trying to silence the other side through which ever way they can.  This is an outright attack on our right to free speech.  Get a fucking clue.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Lawrence O'Donnell said on Maddow's show that he believed that Trump got the Russians to convince Syria to gas their own people so Trump would have a reason to bomb Syria.  Yet no boycotts of crazy conspiracy theories on MSNBC. 
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But he DOES work for Putin --- or he's been trying to but every time he tries to betray us he gets stopped so far
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a distraction from "Trump works for Putin" fake news fought with fake news 

click
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wing media organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
View Quote
That's all you need to know.  If he were a retard spouting retarded shit the Left wouldn't be trying to silence him.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
any good assassin will have some back up plans, they probably had a guy in the hospital inject him with some undetectable poison when no one was looking.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So Hannity's theories are so crackpot and unfounded that a fascist left wing media organization with direct ties to the Clintons is taking him down?
View Quote

Yeah, and Wikileaks continues to take a vested interest in the story....

BUT, no proof is no proof.  I agree that Hannity and the rest of them should come with facts versus CNN/MSNBC-style conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm a member as are five of the people in my office and four of them are on the phone now transferring to other companies, my HO insurance has already been switched and it went down $50 a year with GIECO, my card will be paid offer on Tuesday and canceled. So I guess you were wrong.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please show proof.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:44:34 AM EDT
[#43]
10 months later....

Both cases have political aspects.

Ferguson: Left demands details of the case be released.
Rich: Left demands details of the case not be discussed.

Ferguson: Left supports media wild conspiracy theories for years.

Rich: Left employs the media to silence any theories about the case.

The New York Times, New York Daily News, Washington Post, Salon, Daily Mail, USA Today, CNN, CNN Money, Newsweek, Media Matters, Washington Examiner, the Guardian, the Daily Caller and Think Progress all ran stories attacking Gingrich and Hannity for spreading “conspiracy theories” about Rich’s murder.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm not happy with the advertisers pulling out but I'm not happy about Hannity pimping out a conspiracy either.

When Jullian Assange and kimdotcom is your only "reputable" source of a murder conspiracy, you have a problem.

I understand the will to track it down but those two fellas are desperate for credibility and will say whatever they can to distance themselves from the Russians and the US government. They cannot ever be trusted at their word. If they had hard tangible evidence proving beyond a doubt, then you can trust them but they don't have it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wheeler admitted his fox interview was baloney
View Quote
Well obviously because Podesta threatened him!  Why do you support the silencing of the truth?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:49:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
10 months later....

Both cases have political aspects.

Ferguson: Left demands details of the case be released.
Rich: Left demands details of the case not be discussed.

Ferguson: Left supports media wild conspiracy theories for years.
Rich: Left employs the media to silence any theories about the case.

http://i.imgur.com/vEKvQ3G.png
View Quote
Difference is the family of Brown were more than willing to politicize his death.

The family of Rich wants nothing to do with politicizing his.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This isn't about Hannity/Seth Rich story.  This is about the opposition trying to silence the other side through which ever way they can.  This is an outright attack on our right to free speech.  Get a fucking clue.
View Quote
This... But most of you don't get it, they are slowly silencing the right, whether you believe this story or not you should be against it. They have shut down Baker's and Photographer s businesses because of their xpolitical or religious beliefs. Ar15.com could be next, they want to silence anyone who doesn't agree with the left...
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Difference is the family of Brown were more than willing to politicize his death.

The family of Rich wants nothing to do with politicizing his.
View Quote
HA.

Rich family uses DNC spokesman to attack Fox News, Trump, etc. Nothing political there.

Brad Bauman, spokesman for Seth Rich’s family

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#50]
USAA member since June 1977.  USAA is run by retired Flag Officers (FOs).  Since the Desert Storm FOs passed on, the FOs have been selected as much for having the right correct political/social views as for their military skill.  It was not civilians that had soldiers put on red high heeled shoes and run around a parking lot.  As those FOs have retired and taken positions in the USAA, it has moved to the left.  Everyone has the Right to insurance - correct?  So, we let anyone that can sorta spell Military in.  That moves the USAA further to the left.  It is a shame.

My wife's great Granddaddy charged up San Juan Hill.  Her Granddaddy was an alcoholic looser. Her Daddy was a FSA druggie.  I never worked a day in my life and I come from a long line of draft dodgers..  I AM THE USAA!!!!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top