Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 9:28:46 PM EDT
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/02/20/pee-lgbt-oscar-nominated-director-richard-linklater-directs-ad-texas-bathroom-bill

There's only one way to stop the bill, one man in the ad says.
View Quote

What the Fuck Texas!? I am supposed to move there in June!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2017/02/20/pee-lgbt-oscar-nominated-director-richard-linklater-directs-ad-texas-bathroom-bill

View Quote

View Quote

Stay away from the big cities and you'll be fine. Dallas, Austin, Houston, and Corpus Christi are all liberal shit holes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget San Antonio, huge sanctuary shithole
Downtown used to be cool
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Complete divisive political bullshit, they want to use this issue as a weapon against conservatives and exploit it to get votes.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Never thought that modes of miteration would factor so heavily in the mental illness debates.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
As it has been said here before, Texas is the new Kalifornia.  And I love Texas. I have lived here for the past 49 years.  but it is hard to see the way that it is headed.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can't figure out which bathroom to use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you can't figure out which bathroom to use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
View Quote

Like the French nobility of the 1700s, I just piss in the corner of the stairway. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

This isn't Texas.  It's out-of-staters trying to tell Texas what to do.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:24:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't believe Davy died for this. 
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol at Texafornia 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top