BCM
User Panel

Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Now know as CWW3M for mudder LOL.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't seem to find anyone with a canopy tent that I can borrow... are there any spots with some joshua trees that I can tie a tarp to to keep my car in the shade?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking thunderstorms,
Drove my buddies jeep to work today- no top.
Just got home, totally soaked.
Those poor bastards up there right now
View Quote
I had thought about leaving tonight but dinner is probably gonna give me a food coma. Gonna try to leave between 3-4am and get there around 9.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Can't seem to find anyone with a canopy tent that I can borrow... are there any spots with some joshua trees that I can tie a tarp to to keep my car in the shade?
View Quote
There's several Joshua Trees around the camp area that you can use.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah, second night at Cola Warrior Texas last year I lent out my NVG Monocular to CRTalley so he could watch the night runs, I ended up racking out early and got them back the next morning. I saw tens of thousands of dollars worth of gear just laying around with no fucks given. No one knows who the gear and firearms belongs to but the owner. I lost track of my rifle and pistol  after my run at CWSE and it magically showed up sitting in the back of KAIK's truck after a couple of hours. Someone probably used them on their run.

Funny thing is if you show up without a rifle and pistol, you will have people falling all over themselves to loan you theirs. I have never met such a great group of people to be around. Most other shoots I've been to, people are very possessive of their gear, and you're liable to get cussed out if you even glance at it. The people I've met will keep me coming back to as many Cola Warrior events as I can make it to. The  competition is great, but the people are better.
View Quote
I found all kinds of gear in my truck at CWSE.  

My poor yeti lowball cup disappeared though. Walmart needs to start selling those.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:52:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Weather forecast 30 Miles NNW Kingman AZ

Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Friday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 10 to 13 mph.

Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Weather forecast 30 Miles NNW Kingman AZ

Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 46. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.

Friday Night  Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 10 to 13 mph.

Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
View Quote
Might get a "mud run" although it doesn't really get muddy around here. If we're lucky a flash flood will wash the entire camp away.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Got my gear ready, just waiting for the wife to get home with the Wrangler so I can load it up tonight and head out at 0-dark-thirty. I remembered the CWWII knife so pistol shooters rejoice!
View Quote
Thanks for remembering my knife
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:56:59 AM EDT
[#9]
8 more hour of work then time to CWW.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:50:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Armyjoker is so pussy whipped his wife says he can't go because he has anxiety right now. He knows its a lifetime ban, but he doesn't care about prizes and will gladly run for no place in the future if the ayatollah wills it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 6:44:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Armyjoker is so pussy whipped his wife says he can't go because he has anxiety right now. He knows its a lifetime ban, but he doesn't care about prizes and will gladly run for no place in the future if the ayatollah wills it.
View Quote
Are you fucking joking?  Tell him to down a xanax and get in the car.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:03:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I told that bastard exactly that, still a no go.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll be getting the last of my stuff loaded and hitting the road shortly.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:28:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I told that bastard exactly that, still a no go.
View Quote
Kidnap him, he'll thank you later 
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#15]
low crawling with a beer keg in a dust filled mini-wadi is going to be hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:05:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
WTF is this faggottree?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:08:03 AM EDT
[#17]
For those about to chug I salute you.

Wish I could be there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#18]
We drove through a blizzard a few hours ago in Austin, NV.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Gee, I wish I had better windshield wipers.  Last night was exciting coming in to kingman.

Fixing to eat breakfast hit wallyworld and then head over.  Eta 2.5 is hours
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#20]
I am off. See you all around 3.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Anybody need anything from town? I'll be in Kingman in about 40 minutes.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Just arrived in Vegas if anyone needs a lift
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 12:36:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Firewood
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Take plenty of pictures, boys! May the peeps be sweet and the chugging be easy!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#25]
If any other tardy tard like me needs picking up  around Vegas around 6ish, hit me up.  

ETA - gas grass or ass
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#26]
If anyone coming in can bring firewood, Im sure they are running low on Joshua trees by now. Ill bring what I can fit in the Jeep tonight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Lil dude and I are about to get back on the road after getting gas. About 8 miles from Dolan Springs.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
low crawling with a beer keg in a dust filled mini-wadi is going to be hilarious.
View Quote
I'ts all fun and games until someone loses a tooth.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Who is winning?
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:30:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Who is winning?
View Quote
I don't know who is winning as I had to leave yesterday afternoon for unexpected funeral services. That being said you non-attendees missed out on some damn fine grub cooked by SigChef, awesome tortillas supplies by BajaGringro, great company supplied by the CWW attendees and a DAMN FINE event hosted by  p2tharizo and his better half.  

Many thanks to all the fine folks who volunteered and encouraged (Tweeter ) us degenerate CW participants. Hope to see you at another fine CW event in the future.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I left about 2PM Friday, am double booked this weekend. At that time Gorilla was in the lead at 17:55, but is expected to get rubbed out by Stoner or someone else. He had a primer pop and lodge under his trigger bar and lost about 150 seconds digging it out. M4Dubbin had a nearly catostrophic LaRue MBT failure that cost him at least that much time, and he picked up a penalty as well. BroKai had his first clean run (with my guns, no less) and weaseled in for third at that time, and that bumped my 21:40 (one penalty, can #5) to fourth. 

They should be wrapping up runs about now. I'm eagerly awaiting updates while I work on my next steel cut order while sitting at Rio Salado's Mystery Mountain 3Gun match.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I left about 2PM Friday, am double booked this weekend. At that time Gorilla was in the lead at 17:55, but is expected to get rubbed out by Stoner or someone else. He had a primer pop and lodge under his trigger bar and lost about 150 seconds digging it out. M4Dubbin had a nearly catostrophic LaRue MBT failure that cost him at least that much time, and he picked up a penalty as well. BroKai had his first clean run (with my guns, no less) and weaseled in for third at that time, and that bumped my 21:40 (one penalty, can #5) to fourth. 

http://i.imgur.com/LGp7pLA.jpg

They should be wrapping up runs about now. I'm eagerly awaiting updates while I work on my next steel cut order while sitting at Rio Salado's Mystery Mountain 3Gun match.
View Quote
I remember his MBT being super grindy at Texas. Guess it can't make the zillion trigger pulls after all.

And go brokai
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Sitting at the bar at McCarran waiting for my flight and waiting on P2 to post results and some footage of his sweet bigred he gave me a ride on.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
...... M4Dubbin had a nearly catostrophic LaRue MBT failure that cost him at least that much time.....
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#35]
We had an awesome time at West!  Got to see some old friends and make new ones. Can't  wait to do this again next year. I'll post pics and sponsor shout outs when I get home.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#36]
It was awesome fun.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:52:56 AM EDT
[#37]
That was awesome.

Once again flabbergasted by Geissele/ALG.

ETA:  Oh, also...

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:52:54 AM EDT
[#38]
Just got all settled in a motel in Kingman. All hotels we called in Vegas and Boulder City were booked, so we decided on Kingman so we could have breakfast with a buddy that lived here.

Awesome time with awesome people, you are all welcome in my house, at any time, or I will be glad to help you with anything you need. Can't say that enough, it's like a big family and I love you all. No homo.

Huge shoutout to all the sponsors. Geissele, ALG Defense, Esstac, Forward Controls, ADM, Arson Machine, MOA Targets, and those I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Pretty happy with 12th, woulda been top ten if I wouldn't have puked on number five

Thanks to Obo2 and Rdildo for putting on the Puppo Warrior course. Old man dog Didders took first, and Battle Pom took third   They are absolutely wiped out, and slept as soon as they got in the car, and are passed out on the bed.

BigMel did great, pistol is her weak area, and she left four on the range. She looked at a CWOCK and really likes it. I won a Six Second Mount, so now I suppose I'm gonna have to buy a Glock for her and get her practiced up on it.

Here is a poor picture of our privilege. Amazing time was had, and I'm glad to participate in Frat Boy Shenanigans and thermoregulation with you guys.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:37:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Holy crap that was fun (even though I didn't run). See ya guys next year at West if we're still in the area! Also, the guy who works at MGM that I talked to last night, could ya shoot me a PM?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:38:25 AM EDT
[#40]
dupe!
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#41]
If there were a single picture to represent my mental picture of all CWs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Had a blast. I am always amazed by the generosity of the sponsors and the kindness and welcoming nature of cola bros.  I haven't seen or talked to some of you in a year and was greeted with bear hugs.  You guys are aweome.

Made it to the edge of NM last night.

Thanks to mistermurphy for leading us out of the sandbox last night.  

Will post a few pics and bids when I get home.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:44:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Had a great time as always. Some amazing food and good people. Daggy warrior was good fun.

I have to say that these events are just maddening from the goal of self improvement and trying to become more competitive. Lot's of exercise since the first cola warrior west, and while this was the first time i was capable of completing all the obstacles i still managed to kick the fucking can off at the last second. Was actually able to run the half mile after the obstacles and improved my chug 500% but it doesn't matter because fuck you 100 yard texas star...

You guys that manage these runs clean regardless of time should be truly proud of yourselves it's a major accomplishment to go through that ringer and not take any penalties.

Can't wait for the pics and results thread.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:09:18 PM EDT
[#45]
My toof!

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Had a great time as always. Some amazing food and good people. Daggy warrior was good fun.

I have to say that these events are just maddening from the goal of self improvement and trying to become more competitive. Lot's of exercise since the first cola warrior west, and while this was the first time i was capable of completing all the obstacles i still managed to kick the fucking can off at the last second. Was actually able to run the half mile after the obstacles and improved my chug 500% but it doesn't matter because fuck you 100 yard texas star...

You guys that manage these runs clean regardless of time should be truly proud of yourselves it's a major accomplishment to go through that ringer and not take any penalties.

Can't wait for the pics and results thread.
View Quote
LOL you failed shooting?

Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL you failed shooting?

View Quote
That 100 yard Tejas was no joke. Plenty of people failed to clear the rifle stage this year.

P.S. your brother/cousin/whatever is cool as shit
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL you failed shooting?

View Quote
Yeah fucking horrible shooting. Cleared pistol with like 45 rounds  ran out of ammo using a 40 and 30 on rifle with 3 targets left.

I guess i have been kind of neglecting shooting, i think i need to use a different powder for pistol, titegroup is cheap but seems to shoot like shit and my shit pistol form makes it even worse. Idk wtf my problem with rifle was.

I just need to stop sucking
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That 100 yard Tejas was no joke. Plenty of people failed to clear the rifle stage this year.

P.S. your brother/cousin/whatever is cool as shit
View Quote
Brother. He said he cleared it no problem.  And he hardly ever shoots.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#50]
True privilege can only be built by treading upon all those who suck beneath you. So you are welcome. I can't think of a way to make sucking any more fun.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top