Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck those guys.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that vapid motherfucker.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:15:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Repost. The anonymous POS is a traitor. Fuck him. I hope he goes out of business and his NFA collection plummets in value.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck that shithead.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#5]
He chose his "bottom line"  over his personal freedom... he chose poorly..
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't worry I'm sure someone will be along soon to explain to us that the mg owners would never do anything like that
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:18:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

And we found out who has been neck boarding the 22 ammo.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

And more importantly, OVER OUR FREEDOM.

I despise scum like him more than the average democrat because he is a LYING traitor.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:22:05 AM EDT
[#9]
FUCK him. I'm done with TTAG.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:24:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I figured this was commonplace
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#11]
What the fuck? Who actually wrote that?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:31:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I wonder why he thought it would be a good idea to post that?  I would never buy anything from a person like him if I knew he thought like that about freedom.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I figured this was commonplace
View Quote

No, the companies that have been truly successful over the long term are passionate and believe in what they do.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:44:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hive says NOT this guy.
http://www.firearmsconcierge.com
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to admit that in writing for publication. Oh I can totally believe someone would actually vote that way for that reason, I just can't believe they'd admit it.

I have three cases of Pmags I was going to dump in the ensuing panic if she won, but I voted for Trump and am damn glad he pulled it off.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#16]
WGanz says:
November 12, 2016 at 04:42

Pretty much the same attitude and approach of the kapo’s that helped the SS run the camps.
Traitors to freedom, such as these, are no friends of mine.

Phuque him,
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:46:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to admit that in writing for publication. Oh I can totally believe someone would actually vote that way for that reason, I just can't believe they'd admit it.

I have three cases of Pmags I was going to dump in the ensuing panic if she won, but I voted for Trump and am damn glad he pulled it off.
View Quote

Apparently that is what happens when a person lives in a bubble.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:52:01 AM EDT
[#18]
This topic comes up all the time, but how many such assholes really exist?

By "assholes" I, of course, mean rich transferable MG collectors who would ignore their own principles in pursuit of the remote possibility of financial gain?  I can't put a number on it, but I'd be willing to bet that number is inconsequential, in election terms.

Edit to add:  I have one transferable MG and I would throw it off a bridge with a smile on my face if you said I'd be able to buy more at normal prices.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:53:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have not posted on MGs and the prospects that trump and .gov will allow new MG registrations but let's be honest. There is about no chance in a snowballs life in a forest fire that this will happen.  It doesn't hurt to dream and perhaps we can get suppressor and even SBRs off the NFA but MGs will be a nearly impossible dream.

Too many belt fed kits and serious weapons out there.  Neither party will let it happen.

For the record - I only one one MG and it is a modest M11/9 so I am not loosing shit if it is repealed and so would love to own more.  Just being realistic!
View Quote

This post could be my words right down to the M11/9.

I bought my MG when it was pretty cheap and I'll admit I like the fact that it's gone up in value. A few grand is a lot of money to me and I'd hate to see it become a 200 dollar hunk of junk but have Hillary for a president? That's just insane.

ETA: If, and I know it's a big IF, the silencer Hearing Protection act is passed in the first hundred days, I have two suppressors that should be approved right around that time. The prospect of losing 400 dollars in stamps actually makes me laugh because of the Allanis Morrisette irony of it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#21]
His NFA investments are secure even with Trump.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:28:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
FUCK him. I'm done with TTAG.
View Quote

I'm not familiar with that site.  Is this Firearms Concierge guy the site owner/management or just another individual poster like the multitude of dickheads who post here?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:29:36 AM EDT
[#23]
I would be more than overjoyed if I found out my NFA toys dropped to true, deregulated market value tomorrow.
Fuck that guy and all that think like him. He is a traitor of the highest order.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Who is this disgusting person?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:52:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Writing style, sentence structure, word usage should help out this mofo
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:52:33 AM EDT
[#26]
I'd read some of his posts somewhere well before the election (EDIT: It was on Reddit).  The guy was just as big of a jerk then as the article shows him to be. Contempt for his customers and a horrible attitude generally.  Reading about how he treated his customers, I wondered who would even patronize his store.

Hope he has to close up shop over this.  The guy is no friend to the 2A community.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#27]
I guess there are many ways in which you can vote with your pocket book.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He chose his "bottom line"  over his our personal freedom... he chose poorly..
View Quote

Fixed and Fuck that guy.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#29]
High dollar neck bearding!
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't know, but it would sure be a shame if someone outed him to the gun world...

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Fuck that guy and the others like him!

I still remember the assholes like that in 2004 who were hoping the ban wouldn't sunset so their "pre-ban" guns wouldn't lose their value...
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:13:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you read his article is is not about the NFA for him but panic buying in general.

He works for a large wholesale distributor.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:14:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If you read his article is is not about the NFA for him but panic buying in general.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is a douche bag and I hate him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Is this him?

http://www.firearmsconcierge.com/home.html

I strongly suggest before shootngvoff emails and such, we confirm that it is him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#36]
This has to be a parody. Or, it's a way of pointing out how ridiculous this whole "panic buying" is.

Secondly, the thread title is misleading. There is no mention whatever in the cited article of the NFA, or NFA items.

There's a thread right now over on subguns.com about Hughes Amendment repeal and its impact on MG prices. The consensus is that MG owners would rather have more guns, at reasonable prices, than protect their paper gains  in the guns they already have. The whole idea of the "greedy machine gun owner" is a myth that refuses to die.

If the author of the article is serious, fuck him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:17:44 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm lazy and on an iPad, but otherwise, here's where I would post the "I don't believe you" picture.

I doubt the author of that piece even owns firearms, let alone is in the business of selling them.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:18:45 AM EDT
[#38]

And they wonder why we're paranoid loners.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This topic comes up all the time, but how many such assholes really exist?

By "assholes" I, of course, mean rich transferable MG collectors who would ignore their own principles in pursuit of the remote possibility of financial gain?  I can't put a number on it, but I'd be willing to bet that number is inconsequential, in election terms.

Edit to add:  I have one transferable MG and I would throw it off a bridge with a smile on my face if you said I'd be able to buy more at normal prices.
View Quote

I have lots of friends with MGs that would like to have many more cheap MGs.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:21:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm lazy and on an iPad, but otherwise, here's where I would post the "I don't believe you" picture.

I doubt the author of that piece even owns firearms, let alone is in the business of selling them.
View Quote

Try again.

His website has been listed in this thread. He's the same guy who tweeted something along the lines of "20-30 dead babies would help balance my ledgers". He's a cunt.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:22:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Dupe
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:22:42 AM EDT
[#43]
'As long as I got mine, screw everyone else.'
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I voted Trump to protect my non-NFA guns
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#46]
I didn't see anything about NFA items, other than reference to another writer.    He's correct as a gun dealer, his margins are gonna tank and the fear buying is going to slow/stop.   He's a piece of shit who is selfish for only himself.   His problem is he can't see all the "new gun owners" as more long term business.  He'll be broke in short order.

Look at Jerry Tsai. His crime? Supporting the status quo regarding the sale and purchase of machine guns
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:24:21 AM EDT
[#47]
We have one or two members HERE that don't want the Hughes repealed for the same reason.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#48]
I have a bunch of NFA stuff and it never once occurred to me to vote for FHRC like this guy.

The unmitigated selfishness is shameful.  Want to know how despots and tyrants get into power? Idiots like this thinking that what affects everyone else doesn't affect you.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:26:23 AM EDT
[#49]
It will eventually be discovered who wrote that article.

He will be Zumboed, accordingly.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It will eventually be discovered who wrote that article.

He will be Zumboed, accordingly.
View Quote

And like Amy Schumer, he will yell "It was a joke!!"

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top