... Fuck that guy
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
What a piece of human shit
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have not posted on MGs and the prospects that trump and .gov will allow new MG registrations but let's be honest. There is about no chance in a snowballs life in a forest fire that this will happen.  It doesn't hurt to dream and perhaps we can get suppressor and even SBRs off the NFA but MGs will be a nearly impossible dream.

Too many belt fed kits and serious weapons out there.  Neither party will let it happen.

For the record - I only one one MG and it is a modest M11/9 so I am not loosing shit if it is repealed and so would love to own more.  Just being realistic!
View Quote

Not too long ago, the BATF was approving MG form 1s that were submitted by a trust, basing the approval on an interpretation of the 1986 ban.  Somebody posted it to the internet, and the BATF got hit with enough forms that somebody higher up noticed what was happening and put a stop to it by issuing a new interpretation.

That's the only thing stopping the BATF from issuing stamps for newly manufactured machine guns.  A change in interpretation of the law.  No legislation is necessary, just an order from above to go back to what they had been doing before they realized that people had figured out the loophole and posted it to the internet.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Not shocking coming from this guy, he posts a lot on reddit, or he use to. He even use to post here, but I think he was given the boot years ago. He's a FFL out of Florida.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#5]

I stated more than a year ago this shit was going on.  The time with FBHO in office has been the biggest boon for the gun industry, ever.  They have made money hand over fist because of the perception that he was going to take it all away.  Guess what the president does not have that power, only congress can do that.  

Ya, know who else is gonna be sad and lose a shit ton?  The NRA. For the next 4 years they won't be able to fill their coffers with fear.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]
What a dipshit.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I've heard mutterings of shit like this for years.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I figured this was commonplace
View Quote

Wouldn't surprise me.

Do you think guys with tens of thousands in mags want to abolish the NFA?

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 8:58:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Not too long ago, the BATF was approving MG form 1s that were submitted by a trust, basing the approval on an interpretation of the 1986 ban.  Somebody posted it to the internet, and the BATF got hit with enough forms that somebody higher up noticed what was happening and put a stop to it by issuing a new interpretation.

That's the only thing stopping the BATF from issuing stamps for newly manufactured machine guns.  A change in interpretation of the law.  No legislation is necessary, just an order from above to go back to what they had been doing before they realized that people had figured out the loophole and posted it to the internet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have not posted on MGs and the prospects that trump and .gov will allow new MG registrations but let's be honest. There is about no chance in a snowballs life in a forest fire that this will happen.  It doesn't hurt to dream and perhaps we can get suppressor and even SBRs off the NFA but MGs will be a nearly impossible dream.

Too many belt fed kits and serious weapons out there.  Neither party will let it happen.

For the record - I only one one MG and it is a modest M11/9 so I am not loosing shit if it is repealed and so would love to own more.  Just being realistic!

Sweet.

So how much is a M249 parts kit, and where do I find the drawings for a M249 receiver after interpretation is changed back?

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:00:28 AM EDT
[#10]
What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:01:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope that's something that's addressed by the Second Amendment Coalition, if for no other reason than fucking these people over the way they've been fucking us over for years. And by these people, I mean guys like him and some of the other folks over on SubGuns. There are some good dudes there, but it's been known for while now, long before this, that there are many there who have actively conspired and helped to draft legislation that screws over other gun owners for their profit.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#12]
That greedy little dried up Stinky dick licker.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#13]
I know a guy who actually WORKS for the NRA that told me he voted Hillary because apparently when Democrats are in power, his job is more secure. A little birdie may have let them know they had a traitor in their midst.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:05:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Is this him?

http://www.firearmsconcierge.com/home.html

I strongly suggest before shootngvoff emails and such, we confirm that it is him.
View Quote

On his FB page he claims it's not him.  We did this thread last night.  Whoever actually wrote it needs to be run out of the business.

https://www.facebook.com/FirearmsConcierge/?fref=ts
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#15]
I know of a local gun shop owner that did exactly that for years.

The one thing that writer failed to see, was the SCOTUS appointments, and how badly 2 or 3 far left appointments could be for gun owners in particular.

The one common idea that I see on a lot of pro Clinton anti Trump "writings " is, that we Trump voters are stupid, uneducated, unenlightened, and just plain ole everyday ignorant.

It seems that a lot of very smart people have been running this country for decades, to the tune of 20 odd trillion dollars in debt. Jobs going over seas, housing bubble, savings and loean scandle, health insurance un-affordable!.......I''m sick of these smart people picking my pocket at every turn!

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:21:20 AM EDT
[#17]
NFATCA  = the same thought process .
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

On his FB page he claims it's not him.  We did this thread last night.  Whoever actually wrote it needs to be run out of the business.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this him?

I strongly suggest before shootngvoff emails and such, we confirm that it is him.

Does anyone have a lead on who the author is, or where his shop is?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:22:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Career ender, he's done it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:23:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck that POS. I'd give away my M16 today if it would open the registry.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:23:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I know a guy who actually WORKS for the NRA that told me he voted Hillary because apparently when Democrats are in power, his job is more secure. A little birdie may have let them know they had a traitor in their midst.

View Quote

Good, people like that are the worst type of enemy.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:25:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
TTAG is a wasteland of ignorance and unforgivable stupidity.
View Quote

There's a thread about trump tapping ttag for a 2a coalition.

Guy by the name of John Boch.

I know nothing of him or the group.

Eta. My SOT friend would be happy to abolish th nfa  tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He chose his "bottom line"  over his personal freedom... he chose poorly..
View Quote

He choose his MONEY over OUR Liberty. Fuk him with a red hot poker.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#24]
He's not factoring in SC nominees. Well, he probably is, but doesn't care.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Apparently that is what happens when a person lives in a bubble.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to admit that in writing for publication. Oh I can totally believe someone would actually vote that way for that reason, I just can't believe they'd admit it.

I have three cases of Pmags I was going to dump in the ensuing panic if she won, but I voted for Trump and am damn glad he pulled it off.

We need to hit this fucker hard. No mercy for traitors
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Don't worry I'm sure someone will be along soon to explain to us that the mg owners would never do anything like that
View Quote
Lol.  NFATCA.  They even have a lobbyist group to do just this.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:32:25 AM EDT
[#27]
"More corrupt than a floppy disk in a magnet factory." Awesome, I'm stealing that line.

Still, fuck that guy with a bundle of rusty rebar.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Remind me of Jim Zumbo and his "terrorist rifles", you know, AR15s. I also remember how Ted Nugget came out in his defence insulting all gun owners that were critial of his statements. Bunch of nancy ass elitist under the surface.
FerFAL
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He chose his "bottom line"  over his personal freedom... he chose poorly..
View Quote

Yupp.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:34:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to admit that in writing for publication. Oh I can totally believe someone would actually vote that way for that reason, I just can't believe they'd admit it.

I have three cases of Pmags I was going to dump in the ensuing panic if she won, but I voted for Trump and am damn glad he pulled it off.

I agree, but we need to find out who he is and where his shop is.

Posters have referenced Louisiana and Florida.  I thought it might be the guy in Arizona, but his facebook says it is not him.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I hope that's something that's addressed by the Second Amendment Coalition, if for no other reason than fucking these people over the way they've been fucking us over for years. And by these people, I mean guys like him and some of the other folks over on SubGuns. There are some good dudes there, but it's been known for while now, long before this, that there are many there who have actively conspired and helped to draft legislation that screws over other gun owners for their profit.
View Quote
This IS something that Trump could EO easily.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#32]
That guy is something special.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www.motherjones.com/files/tweet.jpg
View Quote

Yep.

I'm trying to figure out who he is.  He is supposedly an FFL in LA and apparently a regular on this Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GunnitLive
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Seems like some kind of anti troll when I read this gem --- "the logic behind it is as solid as any merchant of death could muster." --not a very pro 2A statement IMHO.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:47:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this him?

Yeah, I don't think it's the guy in the FB site, read his posts!

TTAG needs to pull that article and tell us who that cocksucking shitbird is.  This borders on fraud, defamation, and identity theft.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I figured this was commonplace
View Quote

Of course it is. Few want to turn $200K worth of stuff into $6K worth of stuff.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:50:11 AM EDT
[#37]

Stupid fuck thinks Hillary can't damage the 2A because dems don't have control of both houses of Congress. Does he even know there's such a thing as a supreme court? That dipshit either needs an education or needs to be ruined. Fuck him right up his pussy.

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Posters have referenced Louisiana and Florida.  I thought it might be the guy in Arizona, but his facebook says it is not him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw  someone say Zev Nadler ?  
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:50:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fuck those guys.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

WTF
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Career ender, he's done it.
View Quote

Nah, he's got a decent clientele of people who are willing to pay a lot of money for hard-to-find stuff. He's a profiteer who makes money off of the uncertainties in the election, so I can understand why he'd vote for Hillary.

But it basically makes him a traitor and a twat.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Selfish, self centered bastard...he doesn't care that prices for the little guy would spike if hitlery had been elected, because he would make money.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Isn't this one of the guys that joined the 2nd amendment coalition?
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
NFATCA  = the same thought process .
View Quote

I came here to post pretty much the same thing....

"The NFATCA strikes again"
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#45]
For any person of normal mental capacity to vote for a criminal defies common sense.

For a member of the gun community to vote for her defies both common sense and logic.

I will never read another article of theirs.

If they are reading this fuck you.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

WTF

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF

Yeah, he's a real piece of work. I used to run the R/gunsforsale sub on reddit, and his comments got us in a very bad light. I booted him out.

He's an unbelievable narcissist and an incredible asshole.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zev Nadler is the AZ guy who denies writing it.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Fuck those guys.
View Quote

Ditto
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Hope hes done...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top