Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/24/2016 6:13:36 PM EDT

Former Clinton Whitehouse intern Mary Mahoney was murdered in July 1997 three days after a Newsweek story appeared that a Whitehouse intern may be coming out with sexual harassment charges against Bill Clinton.  Mary was a Starbucks employee in a Georgetown location that was frequented by Monica Lewinsky, who was a friend of Mary.  While this may have been meant as a warning for Monica Lewinsky to stay silent, who told Linda Tripp "I don't want to end up like Mary." The effect was the opposite.

Mahoney worked on Bill Clinton’s 1992 campaign, and worked as an intern during Clinton’s first term, arranging tours of the White House. She left the White House in 1995 and took a job at the Georgetown Starbucks as an assistant manager. Another intern, Monica Lewinsky, reportedly frequented the store and became friendly with Mahoney.

Mahoney’s execution-style killing occurred amid the pre-trial media coverage of the Paula Jones lawsuit against Clinton, and only three days after Mike Isikoff of Newsweek announced that a "former White House staffer” was coming-out with her story of being sexually harassed while working for Bill Clinton.

The man convicted for the killing Carl Cooper, was reported to have confessed to the killing after a 5 day continuous interrogation by police and FBI.  He later recanted the alleged confession.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/march99/cooper18.htm

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Women's rights and all....
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]

If only the media covered democrats like they cover republicans.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
May they pay for eternity in hell.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
to paraphrase Prop Joe from the Wire -

they've got more bodies on them than a Chinese cemetery.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Shame.  I'd bang the liberal right outta her
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Sucks to be dumb enough let alone to fuck Bill Clinton, but then try to talk about it.

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]
"Vast right-wing conspiracy".
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the distinct feeling that Bill does the f-ing up and Hillary does the cleaning up after him.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I hope her pain now is exquisite and the eternity in hell for their crimes awaits
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Wiped, like with a cloth?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I remember some talk radio show before anyone was arrested talking to a "witness" who said guys in a limo did this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#12]

I remember that.

How quickly the stories fade from view.  
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have the distinct feeling that Bill does the f-ing up and Hillary does the cleaning up after him.
View Quote

So she is a jizz mopper? LOL
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#14]
So things are worth remembering.  

There's a whole new generation that doesn't quite know what they are getting in the Clinton package.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is in charge of Bimbo Eruptions
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Coc and all...
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:47:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Vince Foster.This guy murdered by Bill cause him and hildabeast did the nasty caught on camera.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:47:38 PM EDT
[#18]
The Clintons are perhaps the most evil ruling family America has ever had.

That half dead fat bitch is quite literally the embodiment of Baron von Harkonnen.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#20]
If Bill and Hitlery were actually killing former concubines of his who were going to fess up, we would never have heard of Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, or the whole cavalcade of women that have sued or exposed 'ol Bill.

Not that I don't put it past them to have their opposition "silenced."  They obviously didn't get it done with The Obama.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#21]
So shocking!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wiped, like with a cloth?
View Quote

Wasn't it a machine gun?

Eta: that's what I recall hearing in the aftermath.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If Bill and Hitlery were actually killing former concubines of his who were going to fess up, we would never have heard of Gennifer Flowers, Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, or the whole cavalcade of women that have sued or exposed 'ol Bill.

Not that I don't put it past them to have their opposition "silenced."  They obviously didn't get it done with The Obama.
View Quote

So because they didn't kill them all they haven't killed any?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So things are worth remembering.  

There's a whole new generation that doesn't quite know what they are getting in the Clinton package.
View Quote

Some of these fuckers don't even know what a typewriter is. They don't think they have any obligation to know about anything "before their time."
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:24:13 PM EDT
[#25]
I was on vacation  in DC when that happened.

Had a good idea what was going on even then.

Shit is still going on too.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Bump because I never heard of her death.

Her cardboard cutout should be at the debates.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
GREAT IDEA

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Just for fun I checked again on the (old) Clinton death email list on snopes, this is what they have to say about Mary

"... Yes, it is unusual that three employees were killed in the course of a robbery during which nothing was taken.... ...There is no credible reason why, of all the interns who have served in the Clinton White House, Mahoney alone would be the target of a Clinton-directed killing...." (of course if she died before she talked there is no reason anyone in the general public would be aware of).

They then go through and confirm most of the deaths on the list and that many are suspicious but obviously small plane crashes and suicides kill so many people a year that the Clintons can't be connected. They act like a lot of the connections are tenuous, and some are, but most are spot on. Also, the list is obviously false because "If the Chief Executive was having people bumped off left, right, and center, why aren't Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp on this list?", which is not in and of itself any sort of logical refutation of anything..

Browsing around they are also shrugging most Clinton stuff off as coincidence or flagging it as false not because it really is false but because a detail or two in the rumor which have nothing to do with anything is off or when it is irrefutable they just kind of ignore it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:49:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
i

You are probably right.   Bill may be  sociopath, but I am not sure he would murder or order someone murdered to keep them quiet.  I could be wrong, but he seems to thrive on social interaction, even if a lot of his behavior is bad, to put it mildly.
Hillary is probably the one who has ordered all the executions to keep people quiet, to get even, or to send a message.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Vince Foster.This guy murdered by Bill cause him and hildabeast did the nasty caught on camera.
View Quote

I doubt bill cares who was having sex with hillery.
Vince was killed to cover up the mysterious overseas trips he was making, including one to batman turkey.  A guy with spzero foreign policy experience.  What was he doing there?  And the guys seen next to what was supposed to be his car at ft marcy park were descibed as "middle eastern" - that was patrick knowlton.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That half dead fat bitch is quite literally the embodiment of Baron von Harkonnen.
View Quote

Nice reference
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hers and about 90 other people.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:50:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Something worth mentioning is that the Isakoff article referred to the intern as "M". Remember that monica didn't come out. She was outted by Tripp via drudge. I believe monica and bill were on good terms right up until the story broke. She was working a do-nothing job bill lined up for her via vernon jordan. Then the story comes out, bill realizes he has to smoke a bitch known a "M". Which one is more like to be disgruntled, the one steaming milk at starbucks or the one getting $75k in hush money at a no-show job?

Thats why Mahoney got whacked.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:59:19 AM EDT
[#34]

What is the body count up to?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:01:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Something worth mentioning is that the Isakoff article referred to the intern as "M". Remember that monica didn't come out. She was outted by Tripp via drudge. I believe monica and bill were on good terms right up until the story broke. She was working a do-nothing job bill lined up for her via vernon jordan. Then the story comes out, bill realizes he has to smoke a bitch known a "M". Which one is more like to be disgruntled, the one steaming milk at starbucks or the one getting $75k in hush money at a no-show job?

View Quote

At the time, that would have been considered tin foil talk.

Today, it is very probable.

The truth comes out with time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:07:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just watched that today.

As mentioned above, not only do we have a generation that doesn't know Clinton history, they also never saw communism. At least their commie uncle was defeated and they hate Hil, we dodged two bullets this time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:11:29 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't know how old you are Midcap but I was early 20s at the time and the amount of info comimg out was staggering. Tripp had hours of audio tape. Mahoney was discussed in such a way that it was clear monica and tripp just assumed that was what happened to her.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Someone had an excellent idea that is almost too good to even tallk about.

Trump should invite people to the debate DRESSED AS BODY DOUBLES of a few of the high profile deaders from the Clinton's past.

BOO.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:21:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Clintons are stone cold killers?

Of course.  It's a matter of policy.  

One example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iFYaeoE3n4 and here

Cold blooded motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:22:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GREAT IDEA  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GREAT IDEA  

If her family approves, +1!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#41]
it really is amazing..what are the odds of someone knowing and working with someone who was murdered?  Unless you live in the ghetto odds are pretty slim.

The clintons have had several people they know and worked with who have been murdered.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GREAT IDEA  

They should make cutouts of every one of them, and walk them out in 5-minute intervals.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:29:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

So frustrating.  I feel sorry for Nixon  now.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:54:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nixon still remains one of my favorite presidents. Nixon got a raw deal but he lived out the rest of his years without being a butthurt fag. I bet Dick is on the other side just flipping his shit with all the crazy shit that Hillary has gotten away with.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:25:10 AM EDT
[#45]
War on Women.

No one in the history of man has ever "projected" more than liberals do. If they accuse someone of doing something, you can bet your ass they are doing it themselves on a grander scale.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:46:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This. I hope her pain now is exquisite and the eternity in hell for their crimes awaits
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the reason I hope she's alive for a long ass time. Suffer you miserable cunt, suffer gooood!
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:47:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
it really is amazing..what are the odds of someone knowing and working with someone who was murdered?  Unless you live in the ghetto odds are pretty slim.

The clintons have had several people they know and worked with who have been murdered.  

View Quote

Unless they were all affiliated with street gangs or other high risk activities such as selling crack or making meth it does seem a little odd, doesn't it
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:08:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
i

You are probably right.   Bill may be  sociopath, but I am not sure he would murder or order someone murdered to keep them quiet.  I could be wrong, but he seems to thrive on social interaction, even if a lot of his behavior is bad, to put it mildly.
Hillary is probably the one who has ordered all the executions to keep people quiet, to get even, or to send a message.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i

I think William Jefferson is more a sexiopath than a murderous sociopath, closer to a serial rapist than a serial killer, so to speak.  Hillary might well be a different story.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:10:55 AM EDT
[#49]
I keep expecting that bloated bitch to tap a button on her pants suit and start levitating around the room.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 3:59:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fits the situation.

Nixon is rolling in his grave fast enough to power the state of Wyoming.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top