Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I would not want to be Hillary Clinton if she gets elected.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep expecting that bloated bitch to tap a button on her pants suit and start levitating around the room.
View Quote

Where's Paul Atreides when we need him?

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:18:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I keep expecting that bloated bitch to tap a button on her pants suit and start levitating around the room.
View Quote

I'm certain there are things hidden in her pantsuit (things that we definitely don't want to see), but does she really have a broom under there?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://htopia.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/baronflies.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://htopia.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/baronflies.jpg

Preview of the debates where Clinton hovers above Trump instead of standing on a podium
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Like all Liberals Bill and iLLary have others do their killing for them.

Thread title should be The Clinton's KNOW some stone cold killers who are willing to kill for them.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So things are worth remembering.  

There's a whole new generation that doesn't quite know what they are getting in the Clinton package.
View Quote

care***
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
my partner worked the starbucks case. He was the lead detective.  carl cooper did the murders ok.  It was  botched robbery now take off the tin foil hat, and christ, curl  back up on the futon in your moms basement

http://www.leagle.com/decision/20008685FSupp2d1_186/U.S.%20v.%20COOPER
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:14:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Dudley framed them because they were Negroes with records. He knew there would be no questions asked.

--Officer Ed Exley in LA Confidential

More info from DCDAVE on how Cooper was framed up.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

my partner worked the starbucks case. He was the lead detective.  carl cooper did the murders ok.  It was  botched robbery now take off the tin foil hat, and christ, curl  back up on the futon in your moms basement

View Quote

Single Robber who shoots people with two different guns and leaves the money in the cash register ?  Roger that.

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:38:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Single Robber who shoots people with two different guns and leaves the money in the cash register ?  Roger that.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are way too many accidents, "botched robberies", and suicides surrounding the Clintons to be coincidental.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There are way too many accidents, "botched robberies", and suicides surrounding the Clintons to be coincidental.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the thing. Lots of people have known someone that was murdered. The Clintons know more people than a the average person does so it stands to reason they would know more people who have been murdered. Here's the rub though, the Clintons mostly know people who are not at risk of being murder statistics, and to add that the victims all had ties to the Clintons is where it just becomes implausible that they had nothing to do with it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's the thing. Lots of people have known someone that was murdered. The Clintons know more people than a the average person does so it stands to reason they would know more people who have been murdered. Here's the rub though, the Clintons mostly know people who are not at risk of being murder statistics, and to add that the victims all had ties to the Clintons is where it just becomes implausible that they had nothing to do with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The rub lies in the fact that so many of the Clinton Murders (or convenient suicides) are people who have somehow become a problem for the Clinton's political ambitions.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nice reference
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Clintons are perhaps the most evil ruling family America has ever had.

That half dead fat bitch is quite literally the embodiment of Baron von Harkonnen.

Nice reference

She's more subtle than the Baron.  I find her to be more like Cersei Lannister.  Every bit as evil, just a bit more behind the scenes most of the time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:24:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Nixon still remains one of my favorite presidents. Nixon got a raw deal but he lived out the rest of his years without being a butthurt fag. I bet Dick is on the other side just flipping his shit with all the crazy shit that Hillary has gotten away with.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only the media covered democrats like they cover republicans.

So frustrating.  I feel sorry for Nixon  now.

Nixon still remains one of my favorite presidents. Nixon got a raw deal but he lived out the rest of his years without being a butthurt fag. I bet Dick is on the other side just flipping his shit with all the crazy shit that Hillary has gotten away with.  

The worst thing Nixon did was open up China.  He was lauded for it at the time but it was a bad move then and we're paying for it now.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The worst thing Nixon did was open up China.  He was lauded for it at the time but it was a bad move then and we're paying for it now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If only the media covered democrats like they cover republicans.

So frustrating.  I feel sorry for Nixon  now.

The China of today is due to what H.W. Bush and Clinton did in the 90's., not what Nixon did.

the Chinese recognized that the Soviets failed due to economics and it was the 90's that gave them what they needed.  Reagan actively prevented the Soviets from trading by stopping the sale of Soviet gas to the Europeans.  Then Bush and Clinton through that lesson right out the window.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top