Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#1]
It got dusty once in 2001 and once in 2012. But I didn't cry.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I cry every time I hear about a kid getting shot. So about once a week here in KC. Pain is no big deal though. I haven't cried for pain since I was a kid.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't cry when my grandpa died. I was 9.

I did when grandma died a year later.

Then I cried when I shipped off to war in 2003 because my first born was 7 months in my wife's belly.

Then I cried when I got back.  I cry sometimes when I think about those that didn't come back.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to be stone cold alpha, then I got married and had kids, now I sometimes cry when watching sad movies.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
As a single guy my entire 60 years of living, maybe 2 or 3 times a year - usually for no fricken reason and I've never figured that one out.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]
2 years ago I started wearing goggles while cutting onions.  Haven't cried since

Aside from that, it's been a really long time since I've given a fuck about anything to cry over it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I may tear up but not flat out cry. If it happens at all, it will be something related to one of two things, either my kids or something that hits my patriotic feels. I never served in the military, but as I've grown older I've come to appreciate the sacrifices some people make and I know there's a debt there I'll never be able to repay.

I thinks it's closely correlated to the aging process. Sure never happened when I was younger and childless.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
In my sleep.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:43:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only when Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows is on.
View Quote

Fuck yeah.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Maybe once a decade.....
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I cried a couple months after my Dad died.

That was 7 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:45:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I cry every morning , cause I woke up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well? I haven't cried in awhile, maybe a year. Recently I was informed that suppressing crying is bad for you. Like really bad. Is it? Do you do it? Let's conduct a poll too... for science. Poll inbound.
View Quote

Pete's Dragon and Frances Foster Jenkins brought a couple of tears to my eyes, at their ends.

It's usually a sad end to a movie.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I honestly think there are few things worse than having your once loving wife abort your child and then send you the bill.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never cried until after the divorce.

Now I cry randomly for no fucking reason.

That's common in rape survivors.

I honestly think there are few things worse than having your once loving wife abort your child and then send you the bill.

Holy shit man. I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't cried for myself in thirty years.  But stories about people doing the right thing, in the face of adversity, without regard to the personal consequences, will get me all choked up and teary eyed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I haven't cried for myself in thirty years.  But stories about people doing the right thing, in the face of adversity, without regard to the personal consequences, will get me all choked up and teary eyed.
View Quote

Yup, well said.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#17]
I shed a tear last night while my daughter and I watched Petes Dragon at the Movies last night.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Having kids fucked me up. I used to never tear up about anything.....since kids it happens randomly for silly ass reasons. It only lasts a few seconds and is more of a "dusty in here" type event. Last time I really lost was when my daughter was born in 2006. My wife had pre-eclampsia really bad and they had to induce her which is the usual cure for the pre-eclampsia sypptoms. For those that don't know....blood pressure spikes from the pre-eclampsia and my wife's was 210/140ish. Anyway, my daughter came out but the blood pressure wasn't going down and the doctor pulled me into the hallway to tell me he had to give my wife some medicine that was going to make her really ill for awhile but it was something he had to do because he was concerned she was going to stroke out and possibly die. I walked back into the room with my best poker face on and did everything in my power to comfort my wife while looking at and Holding my first born child. I never told her the doctor was concerned about her possibly dying, only that he was going to give her some medicine for her blood pressure. Luckily, as they were about to administer the meds they checked her pressure and it had started to go down. It continued to drop towards normal range pretty quickly. Once she was out of danger I lost it like a little girl in grade school.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:15:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I shed a tear last night while my daughter and I watched Petes Dragon at the Movies last night.
View Quote

Yeah, it was sad, but it ended happily.

They were best buds.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#20]
My brother died the first of this month that was the first time I've cried in awhile.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:16:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Just tonight watching Deadliest Catch: Sig Hansen Legacy

Jeez man.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:16:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Whenever I watch Armageddon and Bruce Willis sends Ben Affleck up the little elevator thing.

Don't know why that scene always gets to me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#23]
2013 years ago when I put my dog to sleep and before that in 2008 when my mom died.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:21:55 AM EDT
[#24]

September 8 2015,when I had to put my best friend down on my birthday

<--------
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:24:42 AM EDT
[#25]
I will let some tears leak out when I break up with a gift I care about (but couldn't handle their crazy )
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:27:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I cry every time I hear about a kid getting shot. So about once a week here in KC. Pain is no big deal though. I haven't cried for pain since I was a kid.
View Quote

Drove right by the scene of the quadruple shooting last week right after it happened, where the 5 year old was shot. Last I heard his outlook was not looking good
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:40:53 AM EDT
[#28]
A few times in my life I have cried my eyes out.  I do get teary eyed sometimes though when I yawn, does that count?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:41:31 AM EDT
[#29]
I cried when my Dad, Mom and Brother died, when I got divorced and when dogs have had to be put down.

Probably 12-15 times in my adult life.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#30]
The last time I cried was 60 years ago in the first or second week of September, 1956.

My mother walked me to first grade the first week or so-about 3/4 of a mile and I walked home alone.

One day during the second or third week of school I got home and the house was locked up, and no one answered the door.  Some chairs were gone from the back yard and the car was gone as well.

I thought my parents had moved away and left me behind.  Haven't cried since.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#31]

Daily

But there is hope now.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:04:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:08:57 AM EDT
[#33]
I never cry like sobbing in sadness, but I do have tears come to my eyes maybe once every other month or so. The last time was when I was driving home from work on the 4th of July, saw a bunch of individuals on the overpass waving American flags, it was fucking beautiful .

The time before that it was at a musical, The Sound of Music.......gets me every time
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:09:40 AM EDT
[#34]
I have a condition that recently took a turn for the worse and causes me to lose all memory for a short amount of time (a few hours)...I cry like a baby every time it happens. Last time I didn't remember my own son...we sat down and he was trying his little heart out to get me to remember all of the things we do together. Sucks even thinking about it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:12:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#36]
I cried when my father in law passed. Years later, I cried again when my mom passed.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:20:55 AM EDT
[#37]
I had a pituitary tumor, wrecked my endocrine system..  Low T, and high prolactin levels..  I had a break down one day, cried uncontrollably... Didn't understand WTF... but it was a big part of why I went to the doc to see what was up....

I cried like a baby when I had to put my last dog down..."Bud"... Saddest shit I've ever endured.

Other than that it's mostly rage and anger.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:21:26 AM EDT
[#38]
I only cry when I'm out in nature and see some really beautiful shit, and during the ending scene of Rudy, The Gladiator and Braveheart.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:30:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Within the last two months I lost my father, lost a close family friend to suicide, had to shoot my dog, developed gout, and lost my job.

Needless to say, I've shed some tears lately.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Cried when I realized what I was getting from current relationship was a million times better than the verbal abuse and general complacency I was in previously .
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:46:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Within the last two months I lost my father, lost a close family friend to suicide, had to shoot my dog, developed gout, and lost my job.

Needless to say, I've shed some tears lately.
View Quote

Hang in there, dude.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:47:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Last few years on NYE when I'm sauced and think of a friend who offed himself back in 2003. Not sure why this started, but I miss my friend and I feel better afterwards.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:55:27 AM EDT
[#43]
I cry inside every day. I just can't believe how stupid people are. We are closers and closer to a real idiocracy every single day. I can't wait to get out of my sales job.

ETA: when I read the title, I thought it said "how often do you carry", so I answered "daily". In all seriousness though, I think the last time I actually cried was at least a year ago. I've definitely felt like crying a few times lately though.
Also when my kids get physically or emotionally hurt, I sometimes tear up a little...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Never.
I guess I am broken.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:18:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Every time Robert Horry buries that three against Sacramento.

Also, when my dogs die.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:37:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:39:59 AM EDT
[#47]
When I need to.  Not often.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:03:44 AM EDT
[#48]
I never cry.  It just gets dusty and my eyes get all irritated sometimes.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:08:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Back in 9th grade when my girlfriend at the time broke up with me.

Since then? Only when I get shit in my eyes or I'm laughing too hard.

Funerals don't phase me.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 3:10:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well damn.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top