Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Who's threatening to punch someone?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He sounds like a fucking loon when he threatens to punch people. Shit like this is why people won't vote for him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-threatens-hit-dnc-speakers-article-1.2730295
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You said he's not running for President.  I asked you what running for President looks like.

How the hell is asking you to explain your smartass statements an irrelevant strawman argument?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

Please, enlighten us, what does "running for President" look like?

Like McCain's run in '08?

How about Romney's in 2012?

Why is it that when someone criticizes TOT, you respond with irrelevant strawmen?

You said he's not running for President.  I asked you what running for President looks like.

How the hell is asking you to explain your smartass statements an irrelevant strawman argument?

Come on guy, I know you're an inveterate Trumpsucker, but Romney and McCain aren't really relevant at this point.  What's next? Some reference to Jeb Bush?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Love him or hate him, you have to admit he's a genius when it comes to outsmarting the media and democraps.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He sounds like a fucking loon when he threatens to punch people. Shit like this is why people won't vote for him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-threatens-hit-dnc-speakers-article-1.2730295

You could, ya know, listen to what he actually said instead of reading that dumbass lib media headline.

He says "I was all set up, I was gonna hit them so hard" and "I was going to hit a number of them so hard their head would spin."  "I was going to hit them so hard they'd never recover... that's what I did to certain people and why they're not endorsing me."

It's pretty obvious he's talking about hitting them with attacks the same way he "hits" Hillary and "hit" Jeb.  He's not talking about punching people.

Use your brain.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I wish I could share your confidence, but Trump is playing Game of Thrones against Cersei Lannister.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's official.

She's the Democrat nominee.

He is going to start tearing pieces off.

He will speak bluntly.

That blunt speech will be criticized by the pundits.

But each of them gets only one vote.

He knows how to win.

This isn't about playing nice.

It's about winning.

And he has an ammo fort.

She truly is fuX0red.

And she deserves it all.

"Fit for service?"  Queued up and on the way.

One of many.

I wish I could share your confidence, but Trump is playing Game of Thrones against Cersei Lannister.

I don't understand your reference (never seen the show), but I'm guessing it's something about political intrigue and Machiavellian behavior?

The Clinton power structure is waning, and her long tenure in the sweet spot with people plowing the road is not going to help her against Trump.  She's softer than many think.

Give it time.  Think back 6 months, and reflect on how perception of his chances has changed.  And things are just getting real now.  The public had too short of a memory for his A game to be deployed.  And by A game, I mean direct hits on that bitch the Democrat contender.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why can't you realize being a pussy doesn't win elections?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

Why is it that when someone criticizes TOT, you respond with irrelevant strawmen?

Why can't you realize being a Twitter fighting jerkoff doesn't either.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a reminder, there's something called a figure of speech.  When Trump says he plans to hit someone, don't take it in the literal content.

He plans to make a statement against that person

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Come on guy, I know you're an inveterate Trumpsucker, but Romney and McCain aren't really relevant at this point.  What's next? Some reference to Jeb Bush?

View Quote

I'm sorry my point went over your head.

You said he's not running for President.

I asked what that's supposed to look like and gave 2 examples of what "running for President" obviously looks like to most people.  2 examples where those running LOST because they didn't take the fight to the opposition.

Funny how you'd rather whine about a nonexistent strawman fallacy instead of answering the question.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

As a reminder, there's something called a figure of speech.  When Trump says he plans to hit someone, don't take it in the literal content.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know what he means but this kinda shit is used against him and makes him sound like the angry loose cannon the Dems want him to appear as. Poor choice of words.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:24:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I know what he means but this kinda shit is used against him and makes him sound like the angry loose cannon the Dems want him to appear. Poor choice of words.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know what he means but this kinda shit is used against him and makes him sound like the angry loose cannon the Dems want him to appear. Poor choice of words.

The only people who'd watch that video and believe the article are brain-dead retards who are voting for Hillary no matter what.

We've had candidates who try like hell to say all the right things and the media still tears them apart.  It doesn't fucking matter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Trump makes a single tweet, for free, and it is seen by millions.

Yeah, what a stupid strategy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose it could take different forms, none of which are jerking off on Twitter.  Sure keeps his cultists fired up though.  Obviously.

If you're involved in some chickenshit celebrity feud, it's great.  Campaigning for President of the United States, I'd be hoping for a little more substance than trite middle school quality threats ... The gloves come off.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks for not answering the question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose it could take different forms, none of which are jerking off on Twitter.  Sure keeps his cultists fired up though.  Obviously.

Thanks for not answering the question.

You're welcome.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know what exactly is going on or where it will lead but I gotta say one thing.

Having a candidate that not only hits back but goes on the offensive sure is a welcome change from the establishment nice guy who goes along to get along and turns the other cheek when he is attacked.

The Mr nice guy tact/strategy worked out real well for McCain and Romney didn't it?

I am OK with trying this approach.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
  The only people who'd watch that video and believe the article are brain-dead retards who are voting for Hillary no matter what.

We've had candidates who try like hell to say all the right things and the media still tears them apart.  It doesn't fucking matter.
View Quote

That's a funny post considering some of the utterly baseless shit that's been posted in support of Trump.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

If you're involved in some chickenshit celebrity feud, it's great.  Campaigning for President of the United States, I'd be hoping for a little more substance than trite middle school quality threats ... The gloves come off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, he didn't tweet that... so you can stop bitching about it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:28:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Lol. This should be good. I can't wait till the first debate. That will be telling.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:28:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I don't know what exactly is going on or where it will lead but I gotta say one thing.

Having a candidate that not only hits back but goes on the offensive sure is a welcome change from the establishment nice guy who goes along to get along and turns the other cheek when he is attacked.

The Mr nice guy tact/strategy worked out real well for McCain and Romney didn't it?

I am OK with trying this approach.

View Quote

[PJ] STRAW MAN ARGUMENT [/PJ]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

That's a funny post considering some of the utterly baseless shit that's been posted in support of Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There has been a shitload of utterly baseless shit posted to attack Trump, as well, but here we are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well he only said it. So I guess that's cool then.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/29/trump_warns_hillary_im_taking_the_gloves_off_no_more_mr_nice_guy.html
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jane, the people who watch Jerry Springer vote, and they love a good fight.  Public opinion and popular support can turn on the damnedest things.  He's got some stuff wired up, and it's going to start hitting in a continuous wave that is so far inside the Dem OODA loop they're going to short-circuit their response team.  And then she's speaking off the script and doing damage control.  Not a good combination.  That's when you'll want the popcorn.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I asked what that's supposed to look like and gave 2 examples of what "running for President" obviously looks like to most people.  2 examples where those running LOST because they didn't take the fight to the opposition.

Funny how you'd rather whine about a nonexistent strawman fallacy instead of answering the question.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You really think some chickenshit threat like "The gloves come off" or grade school insults are taking the fight to the opposition?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The daily fucking libtard shitstain news - really????

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't "say" that in some form or another?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2474181.1451573528!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/hide-jihadi-wayne.jpg

There's a fucking video, did you even look?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your bitch was about Twitter, Jane.

Do you know the definition of "straw man"?

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jane, the people who watch Jerry Springer vote, and they love a good fight.  Public opinion and popular support can turn on the damnedest things.  He's got some stuff wired up, and it's going to start hitting in a continuous wave that is so far inside the Dem OODA loop they're going to short-circuit their response team.  And then she's speaking off the script and doing damage control.  Not a good combination.  That's when you'll want the popcorn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sure hope you're right.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2474181.1451573528!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/hide-jihadi-wayne.jpg

fuck no.  i absolutely refuse to read anything that fucking rag prints.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:39:54 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Skip the two other years, what does "running for President" look like?

Looks like this I guess

https://i.imgur.com/oT41FYI.jpg
https://localtvwiti.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/trump-reporter.jpg?w=1200

Classy post. Sub will fit right in with you yankee Texans.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I don't understand your reference (never seen the show), but I'm guessing it's something about political intrigue and Machiavellian behavior?

The Clinton power structure is waning, and her long tenure in the sweet spot with people plowing the road is not going to help her against Trump.  She's softer than many think.

Give it time.  Think back 6 months, and reflect on how perception of his chances has changed.  And things are just getting real now.  The public had too short of a memory for his A game to be deployed.  And by A game, I mean direct hits on that bitch the Democrat contender.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's official.

She's the Democrat nominee.

He is going to start tearing pieces off.

He will speak bluntly.

That blunt speech will be criticized by the pundits.

But each of them gets only one vote.

He knows how to win.

This isn't about playing nice.

It's about winning.

And he has an ammo fort.

She truly is fuX0red.

And she deserves it all.

"Fit for service?"  Queued up and on the way.

One of many.

I understand what you are saying, but consider also that the press is going to take off the gloves, too.

Only one thing is for certain: It's going to be a shit-show that changes politics for a generation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

You really think some chickenshit threat like "The gloves come off" or grade school insults are taking the fight to the opposition?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, since your statement to which I was responding was about his behavior during this campaign and the fact he's not "running for President," my statement about taking the fight to the opposition covers more than just the "gloves come off" statement.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I realize it's an alien concept for most hardcore Trump worshipers - but how his actions/comments are perceived by a large segment of voters yet undecided may not jive with your viewpoint. There are a lot of folks out there that are easily turned off by not coming across as mainstream. The vast majority of voters are not hardcore Trump worshipers. They need to feel comfortable that he has more/better solutions than Hitlery does.

The DNC is now trying to convey itself as 'mainstream' and 'tea-party friendly'. Most of us know it's bullshit, but there are actually millions that will buy into their bullshit for no other reason than taking them at their word.

Trump needs to start spouting cogent, factual solutions and stop coming across like a spoiled bitch...or we're doomed to a Hitlery presidency.

View Quote

I'll agree that he does need to start putting out well thought out plans of how he intends to accomplish all the crap he says.

He did however say in his press conference he'll be releasing those plans in the next month.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like this I guess

that tard was there for the sole purpose of writing a hit piece, may the rest of his body wither and die.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAHA ROFL LMAO you obviously didn't watch the goddamn video either, genius.  LOL emoji smiley face HAHA
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:44:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Elections are different now. Jerking off on twitter is what works in this day and age. Tv ads and cogent 87 point plans have nothing on having more twits following you on twitter.

Welcome to idocracy
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought that little Trumpism was in the form of a tweet.  My error. Thanks for pointing out that he just as juvenile with a microphone as with a keyboard.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not in the habit of defending Trump, but what you asserted is just your opinion.

If nothing else, Trump has proven that so many of the old rules on how to run a campaign don't necessarily apply, now that someone has thought to break them and prove that a new age in politics is upon us. Trump has broken all the rules. Look where it's taken him? Will it be enough to carry him through the general, sufficient to win with the mainstream media hounding his every word and action? I guess we'll see.

Strap in. Nothing to do at this point but be entertained.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump has to respond to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM laid against the guy.

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.
View Quote

He's a buffoon and you all were warned.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:46:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Good. I'm tired of his Nice Guy routine.
View Quote

Damn straight. Piss on the "high road".....That has been tried the last two cycles and it failed miserably. Anything, true or not that knocks FHRC down a peg or three and makes Trump's poll numbers rise is GTG in my eyes.  

"A Man Like Wales Trump Lives By The Feud"  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.

meh, and i'll take a buffoon over the hildabeast any fucking day.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I thought that little Trumpism was in the form of a tweet.  My error. Thanks for pointing out that he just as juvenile with a microphone as with a keyboard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you, and a few others here, just want to bitch and gripe about every little thing Trump-related from now until November like the lib-media's own little echo chamber here on ARFCOM.

What I can't figure out is why.  Is it that you can't live without little pats on the back from the rest of the folks here who are in a constant "fuck Trump" state of mind?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow. A reasonable, well-spoken Trump supporter. Where have you been until now?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I'm not in the habit of defending Trump, but what you asserted is just your opinion.

If nothing else, Trump has proven that so many of the old rules on how to run a campaign don't necessarily apply, now that someone has thought to break them and prove that a new age in politics is upon us. Trump has broken all the rules. Look where it's taken him? Will it be enough to carry him through the general, sufficient to win with the mainstream media hounding his every word and action? I guess we'll see.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reasoned, well thought out, no emojis, no pointless shit-slinging.

Damn... you keep making posts like that and I might have to remove you from my ignore list.

I'm not expecting everyone to jump on board and start saying great things about Trump, it would just be nice if some folks would stop dropping into every thread with "Trump" in the title to shit in their hands and toss it around the room.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:55:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Now with extra "used car salesman from the northeast bullshit".

I'm voting against hillary. But he could easily make excellent points without sounding like trailer trash.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well, since your statement to which I was responding was about his behavior during this campaign and the fact he's not "running for President," my statement about taking the fight to the opposition covers more than just the "gloves come off" statement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isn't campaigning, he's engaging in pissing contests, childish insults, and outright fabrications.  His behavior would be a disgrace in an election for a high school freshman class president, much less one for the President of the United States.

Yes.  And a good example was you defending Tump's juvenile, boorishness with references to two previous candidates.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think you, and a few others here, just want to bitch and gripe about every little thing Trump-related from now until November like the lib-media's own little echo chamber here on ARFCOM.

What I can't figure out is why.  Is it that you can't live without little pats on the back from the rest of the folks here who are in a constant "fuck Trump" state of mind?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they are either idiots and/or closet FHRC supporters is my guess. That's the only logical conclusion you can come to at this stage of the election cycle.

They really need to slither back under the slimy rock from whence they came as they are not constructively additive to any current political conversation.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:00:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Elections are different now. Jerking off on twitter is what works in this day and age. Tv ads and cogent 87 point plans have nothing on having more twits following you on twitter.

Welcome to idocracy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Welcome to idocracy

Well, it got us to the state of perfection we're currently enjoying, so I guess we'd better keep doing what we're doing.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm voting against hillary. But he could easily make excellent points without sounding like trailer trash.
View Quote

This is my concern too.

he needs to take the gloves off, but only after studying policy and how it will affect people. Yeah...it's always fun to watch him call her "Crooked Hillary'. We all know that. Even her faithful know it, but he's got to have more. He's got to be smart about it and everything he says from this point out has to have SUBSTANCE. This isn't the fourth grade. He's got to now beat her with ideas, intent and a path forward.

And yes....if he could berate that fucking hag in the process.....well.....that's just a bonus
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:05:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is my concern too.

he needs to take the gloves off, but only after studying policy and how it will affect people. Yeah...it's always fun to watch him call her "Crooked Hillary'. We all know that. Even her faithful know it, but he's got to have more. He's got to be smart about it and everything he says from this point out has to have SUBSTANCE. This isn't the fourth grade. He's got to now beat her with ideas, intent and a path forward.

And yes....if he could berate that fucking hag in the process.....well.....that's just a bonus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is my concern too.

Shit I'll be happy if he pumps out about 5% substance.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:06:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like this I guess

Holy fuck, talk about unable to cope with reality.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so butt hurt Cruz didn't win huh?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top