BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He better get started, sheesh

He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!

They would be slamming the shit out of any R nominee at this point. Just because our prior two nominees bent over and took it while avoiding ever going on the offensive doesn't mean it was the right thing to do.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck news coverage are you watching?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think he should talk about Ted Cruz some more.
View Quote

Muh Cruz!!!!

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:55:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The media will tear into him no matter what he says.  By responding as quickly as possible, he influences the narrative.

He could just pull a McCain and say nothing while Clinton and the media totally destroy him and his running mate... that strategy works so well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really wish he wouldn't trigger so easily.

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Sort of makes him look childish.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.

serious? The man has all but mastered twitter. Hillary is giving her acceptance speech and the world talks about Trump.

Yeah serious, he's already living rent free in her head.
Let her stew a little bit not knowing when the next punch is coming.
He needs to be on point and accurate with everything he says or the MSM will tear into him

Plus a lot of his off the cuff Tweets remind me of purse swinging fights here on ARFCOM.

Not saying he shouldn't respond, but this whole election cycle is about sound bites, one wrong one could be very bad.
Look how the media is trying to play his Russian hacking comments.  

The media will tear into him no matter what he says.  By responding as quickly as possible, he influences the narrative.

He could just pull a McCain and say nothing while Clinton and the media totally destroy him and his running mate... that strategy works so well.

Actually that is called or referred to as a GEORGE W.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope he's taking the debate prep as seriously as he is the twitter shit talking.
View Quote

Not like he had any problems in the debates up to this point, so why start playing by the established politician playbook?

Hillary is going to replace Jodie Foster's character in The Accused with how these debates are going to go.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not like he had any problems in the debates up to this point, so why start playing by the established politician playbook?

Hillary is going to replace Jodie Foster's character in The Accused with how these debates are going to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he's taking the debate prep as seriously as he is the twitter shit talking.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
good, if its not like watching a well deserved prison rape then i will be really dissatisfied.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we watching the same election?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must have missed this, got a link to it?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#10]
It's about time he gets tough.

He's been so cordial and soft spoken so far in his campaign.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#12]
" />
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Goddamnit Subby!!!

(Mods, I hereby formally request a "snorting drink thru nose while choking and laughing" emoticon)
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, if the media is going to light him up, I hope he gets to asking about their complicity with the Hillary campaign as brought out by the leaked E Mails.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess you didn't see this news conference:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1892787_Trump_is_killing_it_with_this_press_conference__VIDEO_POSTED_IN_THE_OP_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:27:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm already squirming in my chair thinking about the debates.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Trump has to respond to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM laid against the guy.

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.
View Quote

Grow thicker skin?    According to the media, he's been literally Hitler for months now, and appears to do a fairly decent job of giving zero fucks about whatever it is they're carrying on about at the time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

We talk about Ted Cruz so he doesn't have too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Can we, as a forum, not use sexual metaphors and Hill-dogs name in the same sentence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The trump train is about to plow hillary.

Can we, as a forum, not use sexual metaphors and Hill-dogs name in the same sentence.

Why are you even going down that road?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The trump train is about to plow hillary.

Would that road happen to be the Hershey Highway?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#22]
He should have been attacking her back when she was preoccupied with Bernie. Kick your opponent while they're down, right?
Instead he's been doing what comes naturally to liberals: attack conservatives. Just this morning I heard him still bashing on Kasich and Cruz for not endorsing him. I know it must be tough for him to bash a long-time friend, but he needs to get started if Republicans want to win this election.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.
View Quote

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#24]

Can't you copy and past something a little more current? That's from last year.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:39:08 PM EDT
[#25]
I would love to watch Trump ask her "How do you spell Whitewater?"

Better yet, "What REALLY happened to Vince Foster?"

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I really wish he wouldn't trigger so easily.

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Sort of makes him look childish.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.
View Quote

The problem with the last 2 presidential election cycles is the (R) candidate was hesitant to go on the attack or immediately respond to one.  

Trump hasn't suffered from that problem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:41:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I fear that Trump may be done after the DNC harnessed the power of Katy Perry music.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.

Please, enlighten us, what does "running for President" look like?

Like McCain's run in '08?

How about Romney's in 2012?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it that when someone criticizes TOT, you respond with irrelevant strawmen?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#31]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/60538913.jpg

You realize you guys were being mocked, right?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#32]

I realize it's an alien concept for most hardcore Trump worshipers - but how his actions/comments are perceived by a large segment of voters yet undecided may not jive with your viewpoint. There are a lot of folks out there that are easily turned off by not coming across as mainstream. The vast majority of voters are not hardcore Trump worshipers. They need to feel comfortable that he has more/better solutions than Hitlery does.

The DNC is now trying to convey itself as 'mainstream' and 'tea-party friendly'. Most of us know it's bullshit, but there are actually millions that will buy into their bullshit for no other reason than taking them at their word.

Trump needs to start spouting cogent, factual solutions and stop coming across like a spoiled bitch...or we're doomed to a Hitlery presidency.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Why is it that when someone criticizes TOT, you respond with irrelevant strawmen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skip the two other years, what does "running for President" look like?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#34]
It's official.

She's the Democrat nominee.

He is going to start tearing pieces off.

He will speak bluntly.

That blunt speech will be criticized by the pundits.

But each of them gets only one vote.

He knows how to win.

This isn't about playing nice.

It's about winning.

And he has an ammo fort.

She truly is fuX0red.

And she deserves it all.

"Fit for service?"  Queued up and on the way.

One of many.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:57:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beating over a dozen other candidates. Gains the nomination
Moving up steadily in the polls.

Yeah, he had better change tactics asap if he hopes to accomplish anything.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I realize it's an alien concept for most hardcore Trump worshipers - but how his actions/comments are perceived by a large segment of voters yet undecided may not jive with your viewpoint. There are a lot of folks out there that are easily turned off by not coming across as mainstream. The vast majority of voters are not hardcore Trump worshipers. They need to feel comfortable that he has more/better solutions than Hitlery does.

The DNC is now trying to convey itself as 'mainstream' and 'tea-party friendly'. Most of us know it's bullshit, but there are actually millions that will buy into their bullshit for no other reason than taking them at their word.

Trump needs to start spouting cogent, factual solutions and stop coming across like a spoiled bitch...or we're doomed to a Hitlery presidency.

View Quote

So he is turning voters off? What do you back that up with? Or are you just making it up from Wishful Thinking Land? Because he is gaining in support by the day.

But there are plenty of spoiled bitches to go around
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:02:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like this I guess

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

From my perspective it looks like the person who took off the mask is you, Mary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From my perspective it looks like the person who took off the mask is you, Mary.

Maybe you missed all the other threads confirming he's a  life long democrat, progressive and friend of the Clintons.

But to GD he's a saint.  He should share a cell with Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said he's not running for President.  I asked you what running for President looks like.

How the hell is asking you to explain your smartass statements an irrelevant strawman argument?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose it could take different forms, none of which are jerking off on Twitter.  Sure keeps his cultists fired up though.  Obviously.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why can't you realize being a pussy doesn't win elections?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:07:12 PM EDT
[#42]
He sounds like a fucking loon when he threatens to punch people. Shit like this is why people won't vote for him
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:07:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

It's official.

She's the Democrat nominee.

He is going to start tearing pieces off.

He will speak bluntly.

That blunt speech will be criticized by the pundits.

But each of them gets only one vote.

He knows how to win.

This isn't about playing nice.

It's about winning.

And he has an ammo fort.

She truly is fuX0red.

And she deserves it all.

"Fit for service?"  Queued up and on the way.

One of many.

View Quote

I wish I could share your confidence, but Trump is playing Game of Thrones against Cersei Lannister.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No shit...even if he loses, it's great to see an opponent with balls. I'm sick and fuqqin' tired of hearing GOPe'rs like McStain and Rummey saying shit like "big tent" and "we don't want to offend the independents".

It seems like we've been the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest for too long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit...even if he loses, it's great to see an opponent with balls. I'm sick and fuqqin' tired of hearing GOPe'rs like McStain and Rummey saying shit like "big tent" and "we don't want to offend the independents".

It seems like we've been the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest for too long.

Fuckin THIS.......Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I agree, he'd better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I suppose it could take different forms, none of which are jerking off on Twitter.  Sure keeps his cultists fired up though.  Obviously.

View Quote

Trump makes a single tweet, for free, and it is seen by millions.

Yeah, what a stupid strategy.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#47]
He's gonna have to get it on!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for not answering the question.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why can't you realize being a pussy doesn't win elections?
View Quote

Can you smell what the Trump is cooking? Yeah! The Trump is gonna lay the smack down!  

That's what you guys sound like.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

He sounds like a fucking loon when he threatens to punch people. Shit like this is why people won't vote for him
View Quote

Who's threatening to punch someone?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top