Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 7/24/2016 10:58:44 AM EDT
Debbie is out,there running around like their hair is on fire trying to get some damage control and Bernie is acting like he is on meds.this has gut shot them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Too much info makes my head hurt........................  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:00:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Links to any of this?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Links to any of this?
View Quote

Yeah, seen this on a couple of threads but I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Links to any of this?
View Quote

just what I'm getting off the news sites.they are like cats hiding their crap.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#6]
"Na na na na na na, ha ha ha ha ha ha." - Eric Cartman

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yeah, seen this on a couple of threads but I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Links to any of this?

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/07/23/newest-wikileaks-email-dump-proves-dnc-officials-colluded-to-secure-clinton-nomination/

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#8]
If you think you should make a thread, there's already a thread on it and probably 3 dupes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Drudge is the answer ya all seek.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Links to any of this?
View Quote

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's a non-story at this point.

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

If you really want to know what's up, go to twitter, and search for #DNCleak
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

It's too big of a scandal to be ignored.  You are right that the MSM is trying to keep it under wraps but it's not working.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Well the young people will see this stuff...........and it might sway them to not vote for Satan.

I hope and pray that is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#13]
It was mentioned on Fox News Sunday. They thought it of nothing but small and quickly passing importance.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Mentioned on CBS Sunday Morrning, more-or-less in passing.

Something along the lines of "DNC leaks reveal e-mails critical of Bernie Sanders" or some such.

Basically telling the audience that it is a "non-event", and nothing to see there.

Bunch of Klinton tools-the whole lot of them.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#15]
1968 here we come!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Glad to hear it.  Wondered how much interest/traction the story would get.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Good..
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:13:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Mentioned on CBS Sunday Morrning, more-or-less in passing.

Something along the lines of "DNC leaks reveal e-mails critical of Bernie Sanders" or some such.

Basically telling the audience that it is a "non-event", and nothing to see there.

Bunch of Klinton tools-the whole lot of them.

View Quote

No doubt the Stalin propaganda machine is operating at maximum power right now..........problem is the internet and social media.

Oh well..............FUCK DEMOCRATS!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Chuck Todd was passing all his stories through the DNC for approval.

Conspiring with Hillary to bring down Bernie.

Planting fake job ads full of sexist remarks on Craigslist made to look like job postings to work for Trump.

Lots of spin on Trump, like claiming his promise to end "gun free zones" meant he was going to force elementary and high schools to let kids carry guns.

Wasserman-Schultz unethical behavior, like using her influence for personal gain.

It goes on an on. The fake Craigslist ads really show what a despicable, pathetic bunch of shitheads they really are.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:16:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

This. The Clintons and the MSM will do everything to protect themselves.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/07/23/newest-wikileaks-email-dump-proves-dnc-officials-colluded-to-secure-clinton-nomination/

Oops a daisy.

Well fancy that.  Corruption and collusion in the leftist camp causing leftists to fall out with leftists.

I'll have a Guinness and a packet of pork scratchings.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Um, Trump already tweeted about it and fox is all over it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Planting fake job ads full of sexist remarks on Craigslist made to look like job postings to work for Trump.

Lots of spin on Trump, like claiming his promise to end "gun free zones" meant he was going to force elementary and high schools to let kids carry guns.

Wasserman-Schultz unethical behavior, like using her influence for personal gain.

It goes on an on. The fake Craigslist ads really show what a despicable, pathetic bunch of shitheads they really are.
View Quote

LOL....No it just shows how pathetically lame GD's little revenge scenarios are.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:18:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Cliff notes:
Wikileaks has released a shit ton of emails proving the DNC rigged the primaries.
The emails prove the media was complicit, and will not touch the stories.
The emails also show donors violating campaign finance rules,  including all of their info, ssn, dob, etc. Literally THOUSANDS of people set up for identity theft.
This is just the tip of the iceberg,  more promised soon.

Hillary is blaming the russians, lol.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:19:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

you are a special kind of poster.

google, its a mother fucker
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:19:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Haven't we already determined that Twitter really isn't "mass media?" If Trump's campaign had any money, or any smarts, this shit would be all over the airwaves in paid ads. But alas.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:19:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Screw the internal DNC emails. I want all of Clinton's emails.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:20:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

You linked to Pravda. Isn't THAT special.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Debbie doesn't care.  Democrats throw themselves on grenades all the time as long as "the cause" is advanced.  See Obamacare.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Uh Oh, Uh, I'm outta here. !

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#33]
How will they spin when the chair of the DNC isnt spekaing at the convention?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:23:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

You continue to impress me with your lack of cognitive abilities.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:24:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Let's Bern this mother down.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:25:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Oops a daisy.

Well fancy that.  Corruption and collusion in the leftist camp causing leftists to fall out with leftists.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Oops a daisy.

Pork scratching = pork rinds?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:26:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You forgot the MAJOR story----that it was going to be Hilary and Hilary ONLY as nominee from the DNC. No one else need apply.  It was rigged from the beginning.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No.........your response is special.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#40]
So Wikileaks releases emails to show what everyone knew that was paying attention already.
Next we'll find out water is wet.

It's a shame it has to be reintroduced and spelled out for the slow ones.
Now where else can we get the same people spun up on?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

Damn, she looks like Medusa  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#42]
The fire is so big that it is being covered on CNN, MSNBC and all of the major networks, NOT.
Like anything else involving the corruption of the left it will be covered up or not covered.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

You do understand that the current DNC and Clinton narrative is that this is being pushed by Russia to destabilize them.

So what do you do? You link to RT. Genius!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#45]
While it is good to see them out and confirms a lot of things

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

"Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.' "

So in the modern world, even if a white male candidate is more honest, and has a better record of fighting for civil rights, the controlling women will nominate and/or hire women anyway.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
While it is good to see them out and confirms a lot of things

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It was mentioned on Fox News Sunday. They thought it of nothing but small and quickly passing importance.
View Quote

That's because there are certainly similar emails out there that implicate the RNC coordinating with Fox News.

There will be no significant consequences for any of this on either side.  Democrats don't care much about corruption within their party.  Republicans, on the other hand, simply pretend corruption within their party doesn't exist. Both parties are two sides of the same coin.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#49]
So Trump DIDN'T say those things?

you go off on a rant about how no one in the MSM will even talk about it and then complain when the first link that shows up isn't CNN.

seriously, you were wrong.  Trump is going to make an issue of this.  Has made an issue of it.  He isn't spending money on advertising now because the tards who don't know who to vote for don't pay attention till October anyway.

NO ONE WILL COVER THIS!!!!

ZOMG YOU DIDN'T LIKE CNN, TOTALLY FUCKING FAKE!!!!

TRUMP SUCKS.  DEMOCRATIC PLANT.  HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.  EXCEPT HE WILL, BUT ITS ON RT, SO ITS BULLSHIT RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

"Speaking on the condition that she isn't identified, she told Daily Mail Online that the party is in the tank for Clinton, and the women who run the organization decided it 'early on.' "

So in the modern world, even if a white male candidate is more honest, and has a better record of fighting for civil rights, the controlling women will nominate and/or hire women anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top