BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
So that's the best make up and hair job they could come up with ?

she looks like a Medusa LOL

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So Trump DIDN'T say those things?

you go off on a rant about how no one in the MSM will even talk about it and then complain when the first link that shows up isn't CNN.

seriously, you were wrong.  Trump is going to make an issue of this.  Has made an issue of it.  He isn't spending money on advertising now because the tards who don't know who to vote for don't pay attention till October anyway.

NO ONE WILL COVER THIS!!!!

ZOMG YOU DIDN'T LIKE CNN, TOTALLY FUCKING FAKE!!!!

TRUMP SUCKS.  DEMOCRATIC PLANT.  HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.  EXCEPT HE WILL, BUT ITS ON RT, SO ITS BULLSHIT RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA!!!

View Quote

You seem tense.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm confused now...I thought the democrats embraced the transparency

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]
AAAND...the main stream media reports   <crickets>
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

you go off on a rant about how no one in the MSM will even talk about it and then complain when the first link that shows up isn't CNN.

seriously, you were wrong.  Trump is going to make an issue of this.  Has made an issue of it.  He isn't spending money on advertising now because the tards who don't know who to vote for don't pay attention till October anyway.

TRUMP SUCKS.  DEMOCRATIC PLANT.  HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.  EXCEPT HE WILL, BUT ITS ON RT, SO ITS BULLSHIT RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA!!!

View Quote

Welcome to the world of #NeverTrump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
While it is good to see them out and confirms a lot of things

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.
View Quote

They don't want to listen to 4-8 years of Hillary's voice either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's a non-story at this point.

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

If you really want to know what's up, go to twitter, and search for #DNCleak
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Links to any of this?

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

You were correct until you went full fucking retard with the Trump line.

He has already mentioned it several times.  How can you be so wrong, so many times, and continue to speak so confidently?  Just how many times do you have to step on your own dick before you stop putting your foot down?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What in God's name does this have to do with that?

This is about the Mainstream media covering up their malfeasance.

If Trump doesn't want to capitalize on it, that's on him. It remains to be seen whether he will be able to disseminate the message.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:38:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You seem tense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem tense.

so many tards, so little time...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:39:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He has already mentioned it several times.  How can you be so wrong, so many times, and continue to speak so confidently?  Just how many times do you have to step on your own dick before you stop putting your foot down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Please oh please demonstrate to me how I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:39:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem tense.

You're edgy too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:40:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Hillary is blaming the russians, lol.
View Quote

But, but, but.....the reset button?!?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If Trump doesn't want to capitalize on it, that's on him. It remains to be seen whether he will be able to disseminate the message.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But Trump did.  multiple times

ON twitter.  to 10 million followers.  plus retweets.  for free.

Like you recommended.

but, not interested in winning.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem tense.

Damn man your kinda pissy this morning. Everything ok ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.

This dump was provided by Russia

Do you not see the implications? Or is it hard to figure that out?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd rather not know..............unless the MSM verifies it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:41:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, if the establishment's corruption didn't give the Russians the ammunition in the first place, maybe they wouldn't come under fire.

Cause and effect, I guess.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:42:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our MSM is just as scary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You do understand that the current DNC and Clinton narrative is that this is being pushed by Russia to destabilize them.

So what do you do? You link to RT. Genius!
View Quote

In the words of Hilary Clinton, what difference does it make?  I agree this is coming from the Russians but that is irrelevant.  The emails are real.  No one refutes that.  Several members of the DNC have already apologized.  The Russians have an agenda but that doesn't make the story false.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well, if the establishment's corruption didn't give the Russians the ammunition in the first place, maybe they wouldn't come under fire.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop with your stupid correct logic............accurate logic has no place in #NeverTrump land.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Like you recommended.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like you recommended.

Okay, lets see where this goes then. Twitter has already shadowbanned the #DNCleak hashtag. I was trending #1, and disappeared an hour later. Notice I said you had to search for it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Like you recommended.

View Quote

I won't believe that until the MSM verifies that as true..........#NeverTrump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Pork scratching = pork rinds?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Yeah, seen this on a couple of threads but I have absolutely no idea what is going on.
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2016/07/23/newest-wikileaks-email-dump-proves-dnc-officials-colluded-to-secure-clinton-nomination/

Oops a daisy.

Well fancy that.  Corruption and collusion in the leftist camp causing leftists to fall out with leftists.

I'll have a Guinness and a packet of pork scratchings.

Pork scratching = pork rinds?

Yeah - think it's along the same lines if not the same thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Okay, lets see where this goes then. Twitter has already shadowbanned the #DNCleak hashtag. I was trending #1, and disappeared an hour later. Notice I said you had to search for it.
View Quote

I realize that was hard for you to say................but I am happy you said it!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Links to any of this?

What part of "he has already mentioned it several times" were you unable to comprehend?

How many times does Trump have to attack Hillary before you'll stop saying "he doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats"?  He has been relentless with his attacks and it has done a lot of good without his campaign spending a dime on TV ads.

You think just because you aren't seeing commercials on TV that the message isn't getting out?  Spending millions on ads this far out from election day is a waste of money.  You're obviously thinking like an old fart and assume that the old rules apply to this election.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:47:06 AM EDT
[#26]
The problem is that ALL of the blame is place on the DNC, leaving Hillary largely untouched. So far Bernie HAS NOT disavowed Hilldog.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary is blaming the russians, lol.

Putin should send Hillary a big red button with "DELETE" on it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah - think it's along the same lines if not the same thing.
View Quote

That food sounds like it might result in miasma!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Lets say the Russians are trying to influence the elections, wouldn't they want Hillary to win, as I see it, Putin likes working with corrupted officials.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I realize that was hard for you to say................but I am happy you said it!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gee, I never said I didn't WANT this story to blow wide open, and hurt Hillary.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have seen her look worse.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Gee, I never said I didn't WANT this story to blow wide open, and hurt Hillary.

View Quote

Good........my mistake...........I must have read your consistent rabid hatred of Trump incorrectly.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:50:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've also been doing it longer.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am trying to find away to put this nicely. I apologize if this comes off wrong but how can you be posting in a thread that covers how the Clinton camp spread the lie that Sanders campaign was disorganized and at the same time buying into that very same narrative about Trump's campaign?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:51:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Lets say the Russians are trying to influence the elections, wouldn't they want Hillary to win, as I see it, Putin likes working with corrupted officials.
View Quote

Hillary has accepted millions in donations from the Saudis.

Saudi Arabia is Russia's biggest competitor in the oil market.

Hillary will do whatever is most beneficial to Hillary, therefore she will do whatever is most beneficial to her biggest donors.

You do the math.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Maybe check out the 24 page thread in GD???

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1891139_Wikileaks_releases_DNC_emails.html
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:52:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You seem tense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem tense.

To be fair you are being pretty obtuse.

This story has legs.

The idea that Trump should already have ads produced and getting air time when the story was dropped on Friday Afternoon is pretty silly.

Binary choice, you are supporting one candidate or you are supporting the other.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Chuck Todd was passing all his stories through the DNC for approval.

Conspiring with Hillary to bring down Bernie.

Planting fake job ads full of sexist remarks on Craigslist made to look like job postings to work for Trump.

Lots of spin on Trump, like claiming his promise to end "gun free zones" meant he was going to force elementary and high schools to let kids carry guns.

Wasserman-Schultz unethical behavior, like using her influence for personal gain.

It goes on an on. The fake Craigslist ads really show what a despicable, pathetic bunch of shitheads they really are.
View Quote
And this:

The stupid part is, don't write shit like that in emails. I don't, never have. Emails are forever and you never know who is going to forward them to someone else.  Half of the scandalous stuff is just general disrespect for the task at hand.

The other thread is a lot of fun though.

Go visit!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:54:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What part of "he has already mentioned it several times" were you unable to comprehend?

How many times does Trump have to attack Hillary before you'll stop saying "he doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats"?  He has been relentless with his attacks and it has done a lot of good without his campaign spending a dime on TV ads.

You think just because you aren't seeing commercials on TV that the message isn't getting out?  Spending millions on ads this far out from election day is a waste of money.  You're obviously thinking like an old fart and assume that the old rules apply to this election.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Yeah, let's see where THIS goes too. You're right, I don't like Trump. I don't understand why he's not fundraising, and spending money to mount a campaign, but everyone is assuring me he doesn't need to. I hate Hillary even more, so I hope I'm wrong, and you are right, that traditional campaigning has gone the way of the dodo.

Time will, indeed, tell.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

It's the second headline on the Fox News main page. It's titled "the fix was in"

It also says "Trump campaign stoking the tensions."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/24/fix-was-in-trump-camp-stokes-dem-tensions-over-emails-suggesting-anti-sanders-bias.html

I guess I would go to Twitter if I wanted to learn what the Kardashians think about it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#41]
I have no idea what was leaked, nor have I read any of the articles pertaining to this.

I'm just popping in to say "it doesn't matter."

Hillary could stomp innocent babies to death while wearing old fashioned steel football cleats on the stage at the DNC, and the Free Shit Army® would still elect her as President in November, because they want and demand their Free Shit®.

("Free Shit Army®" and "Free Shit®"  are Registered Trademarks of the Democratic Party, registered with the U.S. Copyright Office by Franklin Delano Roosevelt in 1933, copyright renewed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965, Jimmy Carter in 1977, Bill Clinton in 1993, and Barack Hussein Obama in 2009, all rights reserved).
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#43]
I'd like to see Mika on Morning Joe hang her head in shame come Monday morning, it should be good.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russians have always tried to influence our elections. What is your point?

It is a binary choice, one or the other sits in the White House.

Am I surprised if the Russians think Trump is a better choice, nope.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Didn't see the Utah thing till now.

All is clear.

marching orders are out on Trump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This story has legs.

The idea that Trump should already have ads produced and getting air time when the story was dropped on Friday Afternoon is pretty silly.

Binary choice, you are supporting one candidate or you are supporting the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem tense.

This story has legs.

I'm getting awfully sick of this meme. If I criticize Trump, and the way he's campaigning, is that not proof that I care about who wins?

All I see is Hillary and her massive advantage in the MSM and fundraising, and infrastructure, and ground game, and I'm greatly worried, and sick about it. And every trump humper here gives me shit about criticizing the Orange Julius Caesar.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I guess I would go to Twitter if I wanted to learn what the Kardashians think about it.

View Quote

You don't understand Twitter at all.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, and the US doesn't influence elections around the world?  Of course we do.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:01:07 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

They buried the trend. It doesn't mean all the tweets with links to the story have disappeared. You can still search for #DNCleak and find everything.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Didn't see the Utah thing till now.

All is clear.

marching orders are out on Trump.
View Quote

Wait............WUT!!??
Page / 5
Top Top