Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dual not guilty!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes it would be, and I don't care. Not even a little.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl, I suspect the reaction here would be different.

I don't understand why this is difficult for so many to grasp. Despite what you were told, boys and girls are different kids. No amount of wishing and hoping is ever going to change that.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl, I suspect the reaction here would be different.

My thoughts exactly. Word for word
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

At 16?  9 hours is plenty of time to recover and go again... and again... and again... and again...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
9 hours!

I'm skeptical.  Was this 9 hours straight of the old in-out, in-out, or 9 hours total of booze, TV, video games and foreplay, with about 30 minutes of real action?

Because if it was 9 hours I'm guessing there was meth involved somehow.

At 16?  9 hours is plenty of time to recover and go again... and again... and again... and again...

When I was 16 I could fuck repeatedly almost nonstop.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:20:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The one thing they did right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A nation of sluts.  Thank you very much liberals.

The one thing they did right.

Yup.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:36:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nope, it was a white kid with a goofy ass haircut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I said way back when this story first came out that I would bet anything that the "kid" was black and it was well known in school that he was hung like a horse.     I still stand by that.    He was 16 so he had to bring a lot more to the table than just being a jock or pretty face for those two women.   Especially considering the one was married and had kids.  But I've also wondered if it was a swinger type situation where her husband knew what she was doing.

How did Jim Carrey convince them he was 16?

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I saw this days ago and almost posted it here. I knew it would find it's way to GD before long.

Right now, in secret, his fellow [male] students are carving a marble statue of this young man. They're going to erect [heh] this statue in some hidden corner of the boys locker room or something and worship it for the rest of time.

And yes, this is a textbook example of the Double Standard.

It's called the Double Standard, Bobby. Don't knock it — we got the long end of the stick on that one.

- Hank Hill
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#10]
My life sucks  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Dual not guilty!
View Quote

Fuck yeah
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Ummm, yeah.  I'm not really down with the whole it's cool to bang the students thing that ARFCOM likes and all, but holy fucking shit dude.... I don't know that kid and I hate him.  

And this should be clear to every teacher with more than 2 brains cells knocking together..... THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT SHIT WAS NOT GETTING TOLD TO EVERYONE HE MET.   I'd be likely to announce that shit to strangers I passed on the street.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
I have to go with Subnet on this one. you can call me a hypocrite.  

That kid is the real MVP

He's clearly the hero Destrehan High school both needs and deserves.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#15]
9 hours?  F that.  Teachers were probably coked out.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:13:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ummm, yeah.  I'm not really down with the whole it's cool to bang the students thing that ARFCOM likes and all, but holy fucking shit dude.... I don't know that kid and I hate him.  

And this should be clear to every teacher with more than 2 brains cells knocking together..... THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT SHIT WAS NOT GETTING TOLD TO EVERYONE HE MET.   I'd be likely to announce that shit to strangers I passed on the street.
View Quote

Like somebody said earlier in the thread...  I'd rent a damn billboard!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I did read in one story that he videoed it with his phone.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:26:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Why was this not going on when I was 16?  I would have kept my mouth shut.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

no way you can... my man. no way you can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always say guilty, but I admit, it's hard hard to say guilty on this one.

no way you can... my man. no way you can.

I herby abstain from passing judgment.. I'll be in my office.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/glocker199/media/C90A7977-4CBC-4A53-8C62-D99156371DA4_zpsm1dukkrt.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/C90A7977-4CBC-4A53-8C62-D99156371DA4_zpsm1dukkrt.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I said way back when this story first came out that I would bet anything that the "kid" was black and it was well known in school that he was hung like a horse.     I still stand by that.    He was 16 so he had to bring a lot more to the table than just being a jock or pretty face for those two women.   Especially considering the one was married and had kids.  But I've also wondered if it was a swinger type situation where her husband knew what she was doing.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/glocker199/media/C90A7977-4CBC-4A53-8C62-D99156371DA4_zpsm1dukkrt.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/C90A7977-4CBC-4A53-8C62-D99156371DA4_zpsm1dukkrt.jpg</a>
Is that the one teacher in the pic with him?  If so why would she ever take a pic like that with him in public?  I still stand by the hung like a horse comment.   Even more so now considering how damn goofy he looks.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:51:13 PM EDT
[#23]
At 16 I could recock before she had time to make me a sammich. 40 time in 36 days, the kids a slacker.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:51:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is that the one teacher in the pic with him?  If so why would she ever take a pic like that with him in public?  I still stand by the hung like a horse comment.   Even more so now considering how damn goofy he looks.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's Respess in the picture. She apparently had pics with tons of kids at prom on her Facebook page.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dumb-and-dumber-665x385.jpeg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/C90A7977-4CBC-4A53-8C62-D99156371DA4_zpsm1dukkrt.jpg

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/dumb-and-dumber-665x385.jpeg

I don't think those women gave a damn about his haircut.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh, it gets worse:

Specifically, according to the lawsuit, Dufresne and the student engaged in an impressive torrent of sex and oral sex — over 40 instances in 36 days.

I hope he can recover from this trauma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My god, poor kid

Oh, it gets worse:

Specifically, according to the lawsuit, Dufresne and the student engaged in an impressive torrent of sex and oral sex — over 40 instances in 36 days.

I hope he can recover from this trauma.

Poor kid
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I don't doubt there are many fathers that would be very, very disappointed.

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Neither have I.  A couple buddies of mine that have have said that it is harder than it seems.  All about finding that delicate balance so one of them doesn't get jealous.  I would imagine if you are with two at the same time, even if they were both hot, like in this case, you would naturally prefer one of them to the other one, but would have to share interest equally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lucky fucking kid I had to wait until my early twenties to have an all night fuckfest threesome.

Never had one..... and won't ever have one at this point in life.

Neither have I.  A couple buddies of mine that have have said that it is harder than it seems.  All about finding that delicate balance so one of them doesn't get jealous.  I would imagine if you are with two at the same time, even if they were both hot, like in this case, you would naturally prefer one of them to the other one, but would have to share interest equally.

I would say its important to find two girls that are into each other too.  That will take some of the stress off of giving equal time to both.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:40:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

LOL...not me. I was 18 when I had my first threesome.  With girls...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lucky fucking kid I had to wait until my early twenties to have an all night fuckfest threesome.

LOL...not me. I was 18 when I had my first threesome.  With girls...

So how old for your first one...with boys?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:17:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
9 hours!
View Quote

Combination of the "Coolidge Effect" and being 16.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:23:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the husband. His wife steps out on him with a teenager. Imagine having to go to work with that knowledge being public.

Anyone know if he dumped her?
View Quote

Getting cuckolded by a pimple faced 16 yr old would be a move out of the country and take on a new identity event.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:24:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Where the fuck were all these hot teachers when I was in school?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:27:23 PM EDT
[#34]
This whole sordid saga reminds me of this:

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I saw a documentary about that.
View Quote

Damn, now my wife is asking me why I'm laughing
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:56:58 PM EDT
[#36]
I have so much to say, and yet I find myself speechless.
Page / 7
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top