Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:15:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad I'll be dead in another 25-35 years.  I don't think I'll like what this country will become with the next generation or two in charge.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never going to happen
View Quote

Talk about out of touch.  Not only is it going to happen, but Id go so far and say its impossible for it not to happen. Wake up and smell technology. Lol.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
IMHO, we're headed for a cashless society w/a govt digital currency that allows govt to monitor, tax and approve/disapprove all transactions. It's all about control.
Tomac
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How would the politicians be able to get cash bribes without cash?
View Quote

that's what will keep it alive.

until they make bribing them legal.
like insider trading. legal for congress
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Never going to happen
View Quote

In 50 years it is a certainty.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#6]
In Star Trek they had a cashless society, and people worked for the better of their species.

I've thought about how that could really work and have no fucking clue.  I mean it sounds 100% commie but the part about EVERYONE WORKING FOR THE BETTER OF THEIR SPECIES means you cannot have a welfare state......
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top