Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/28/2015 5:39:13 PM EDT
Let's hear your best.
I just sent "Lets Marvin Gaye and get it on " to my kid. She hasn't responded, I don't think she's gonna.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife got a cartoon picture of a penis wearing a cape from some random number . I texted him wrong number and he got offended because I "wasn't nice to him" or so,e crap. All I said was wrong number .
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Some lady accused me of not paying the mortgage.

I told her the money will be better spent on breast augmentation.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a text asking me why I wasn't at the party yet with an upper peninsula area code, thus it was likely in a smaller town with one McDonald's.  I convinced them that my car was broke at McD's and they should come pick me up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:04:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent inappropriate messages to my boss. Awkward

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a 16yo step daughter that HAD her phone number linked to her Facebook.
There were over 40 guys in their 20s and beyond that sent text saying "hey" just hoping she would respond, and thankfully she didn't.
But one sent a "hi I think your beautiful" text while I had her phone. I sent him a picture of my gut and said aww thanks, he replied are you fucking gay, I asked if he was offering and he never replied back.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I got this a week ago:

"Hey chula its Christy My Sister you where going to be at Terri's"

After I wiped the off my face, I responded:

"Sup baby.  I'm at the doctor. Thinks I'm pregnant."

Got no response, lol.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Some ghetto girl had my number a few years before I bought my phone, so I get calls and texts from:

Collection agents on some rental furniture

Bunch of fat black women who try to pick me up because I'm white

Angry Mexican dudes

I can't recall the name they always asked for, but I just started fucking with them.

The best and easiest was:  "Where's my money?"

Usually never heard from the person after that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#8]
A couple weeks ago, I sent 1 by mistake to a customer.  I thought I was sending it to my wife  

Fortunately, it wasn't 1 of those!!  

And I get along pretty well with him.

Me:  I'm leaving as soon as I take a leak.

Him:  That's nice.

Me:  Shit.

Him:  Well, which is it?

Me:  I'm multi-tasking.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#9]
A lady at work sent a text to the wrong number last week.  It was a drawing of a turkey, but a hole was cut in the paper below the turkey's mouth, and some guy's balls were the gobbler.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#10]

I sent a photo of a naked fat guy (with his junk out) dressed as Santa to a totally wrong number. They replied back, "who is this?"

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:25:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I like to respond with, "I hid the body like you told me to".
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#12]

This was texted to me recently.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Got a text: "Just relaxing and enjoying a cocktail"

So I reply, "Let's get naked and do the same thing we did the other night."

"Who the fuck is this? I'm a DUDE"

"I'm a dude too"

"Why did you send me that?"

"Why did you send ME that?"

"Good point"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:32:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Got a text message from an unknown number once that said "swirls". Nothing more.

Got another one from an unknown number asking if I wanted to meet up at Taco Bell in an hour. Of course I do.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

A couple weeks ago, I sent 1 by mistake to a customer.  I thought I was sending it to my wife  

Fortunately, it wasn't 1 of those!!  

And I get along pretty well with him.
Me:  I'm leaving as soon as I take a leak.

Him:  That's nice.

Me:  Shit.

Him:  Well, which is it?

Me:  I'm multi-tasking.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#17]

And?!?!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I was texting my wife one day and a customer simultaneously. I sent a text to customer accidentally asking my wife "if we were still meeting at x for dinner after work"

He replied "No".

So I went home.

About an hour later my wife called and asked WTF I was
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Not to the wrong person but sent my wife this to tell her I was back at work.

"Just got bj"

The phone auto corrected "bk"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#20]
I sent "I love you" to a guy I worked with once. It was meant for the wife.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#21]
I was dealing with some issues between a client and his daughter who had all but stolen his car... Anyway I meant to send him "What's your daughters full name and address?" But I sent it to my boss somehow on accident . My bosses daughter is 17 .
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:46:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I got a new iphone when I changed jobs/employers this spring.  I started getting facebook alerts and text messages to some woman every day.  Turns out the woman had died last year, and her batty daughter buried her cell phone with her, and she would send her deceased mother messages every day.  About every little inane thing going on.
Even some of her friends thought what she was doing was creepy.
Had to go into FB and delink the phone number
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Some wannabe Latin playboy has a number close to mine. I routinely get cussed out in Spanish for either standing them up or disappearing. I got one a year or so back that was about a five message long rent for getting her sister knocked up and bailing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#24]
My MIL got a dick pic by accident once, luckily she didn't have my number saved and never figured out it was me.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#25]
My wife got one from a guy looking to buy drugs.  He wouldn't believe he had the wrong number.  Finally he realizes he has the wrong area code but still came back for more abuse.

I had to open up a can of Drill Sergeant on his butt.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:56:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

My MIL got a dick pic by accident once, luckily she didn't have my number saved and never figured out it was me.
View Quote
That part is questionable

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#27]
My sister inadvertently texted me a nude selfie.

/thread
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

My wife got one from a guy looking to buy drugs.  He wouldn't believe he had the wrong number.  Finally he realizes he has the wrong area code but still came back for more abuse.

I had to open up a can of Drill Sergeant on his butt.

View Quote
Should have told him to come on over.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#29]
This has nothing to do with this topic. I think I need glasses I just stormed into the female bathroom at McDonald's and took a piss. Halfway done pissing I thought, there are no urinal's, I knew I had fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

/thread
View Quote
Look at the bright side, at least it wasn't your Mom.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Here is the last "wrong number" text I received. Its funny when they just roll with it.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:11:09 PM EDT
[#32]
I got about 87 calls from people looking for Consuela. They stopped after I started saying I gave her to La Migra.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#33]
I get some strange ones from time to time.

This Hispanic lady wanted dog pics.

And this aircraft mechanic was convinced that I'm his co worker.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:20:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I sent "I love you" to a guy I worked with once. It was meant for the wife.
View Quote

Yours or his?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#37]

I got a text with a pic a few months ago of a topless girl, the text said "You like?"  Of course I said "Hell Yeah"... then she realized she had sent it to the wrong number

And yeah, I kept that pic!

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#38]
A couple years ago I was heading home and texted the SO what I couldn't wait to do to her when I got home.

A few minutes later one of the moms from my sons cubscout pack politely told me that her husband wouldn't approve and that hopefully the text was supposed to go to someone else
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Got a topless selfie as a wrong number.

Was out drinking with friends and someone called to invite her out. Her mom said she couldnt take calls on a school night.....oops
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

Well, how was it? I wanna see
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah, was texting a friend and my husband at the same time one day and kept answering her when I meant to answer him. Never sent anything questionable to anyone.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:13:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This has nothing to do with this topic. I think I need glasses I just stormed into the female bathroom at McDonald's and took a piss. Halfway done pissing I thought, there are no urinal's, I knew I had fucked up.
View Quote

Lmbo! I had a friend who did that. Luckily the only person in there was his wife
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My wife got a cartoon picture of a penis wearing a cape from some random number . I texted him wrong number and he got offended because I "wasn't nice to him" or so,e crap. All I said was wrong number .
View Quote

Should have told him that you don't get out of bed for anything under 3 inches.  

All I ever get are messages of, "your loan has been approved!" for the previous owner of my number and random scam texts.

Although... there is my old tracfone.  I only use it for emergencies because my real phone doesn't have reception in the work parking lot.  I was tired of telemarketers so I decided, "fuck it... rick roll them!"  Yep.  I played the first verse & refrain into the phone for my greeting.  It sounds like shit.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

/thread
View Quote

awkward

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have a 16yo step daughter that HAD her phone number linked to her Facebook.
There were over 40 guys in their 20s and beyond that sent text saying "hey" just hoping she would respond, and thankfully she didn't.
But one sent a "hi I think your beautiful" text while I had her phone. I sent him a picture of my gut and said aww thanks, he replied are you fucking gay, I asked if he was offering and he never replied back.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Some wannabe Latin playboy has a number close to mine. I routinely get cussed out in Spanish for either standing them up or disappearing. I got one a year or so back that was about a five message long rent for getting her sister knocked up and bailing.
View Quote

When I was still working, I'd get angry calls on the message machine in Spanish.  I'd call one of the Latinos in and he'd translate for me.  The guy was pissed and warned that if I didn't leave him alone, he'd f*cked me up real bad.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Never texts, but a LOT of hang ups when I answer "Michigan State Police, this is Mitchell".  

Last week some trashy sounding chic apparently didn't listen all the way through.

Her: Hey is Louis there?
Me: I think you have the wrong number, Ma'am.
Her: Nuh-uh... I'm looking for Louis.
Me: Ma'am, this is a Michigan State Police Forensic Science Division telephone number.
Her: (pause) Nuh-uh!! ... (another pause) Are you joking around?
Me: No, Ma'am.
*click*

Last year a trooper made a drug bust when somebody texted him asking if he still wanted to buy some weed!  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#48]

She's hot.

Send dick pics.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I texted my landlord, instead of my roomate, that I was going to rub my dick all over his pillows if he didn't go buy paper towels for the house
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#50]
My 6 year old texted the word "poop" to a bunch of work contacts
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top