Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2015 11:13:20 AM EDT
I found older threads about this trigger but they are archived.

Currently it looks like you can send in a lower to have the trigger installed, installed and return shipping for $124 iirc cost of trigger not included. Or buy a lower with it installed for $700+.
I believe just the trigger is $330.

Buying to install yourself isn't an option right now. That sucks imo, supposedly the trigger needs to be installed by someone with experience in the BFS for it to run correctly, although FA claims some "lowers not up to the job" garbage.

First user test so far

https://youtu.be/vMp3PC0diwI
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#1]
700 bucks for something the ATF will be along shortly to relieve you of?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Has that actually been approved? I don't see that meeting the definition of one bullet per pull of the trigger.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Video needs more Beta C mag...or one of those big ass Surefire or Magpul mags.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
By doing it that way, the ATF, er...Franklin Armory will have the serial number of nearly every firearm that has a BFS installed. [tinfoil]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:07:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
By doing it that way, the ATF, er...Franklin Armory will have the serial number of nearly every firearm that has a BFS installed. [tinfoil]
View Quote

That was my first thought too.

But once you get your gun back with the BFS trigger installed, how would they know if you lost just the BFS trigger pack in a poker game, or moved it to another AR?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#6]
ATF might not be able to touch this thing:

The National Firearms Act defines "machinegun" as "any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.

Pulling it would be one function, releasing would be another... right?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:56:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has that actually been approved? I don't see that meeting the definition of one bullet per pull of the trigger.
View Quote

It's been approved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top