User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's an angry man in a beer hall in Germany somewhere this very moment railing against this invasion and what he would do differently if he were in charge. Everyone's drunk, hurrah-ing, and going along with it. The transition that needs to take place is for them to sober up and continue with their enthusiasm.

I don't believe for a moment that anyone was 'suckered' into this Trojan Horse of a deal. The leadership in place knew exactly what sort of parasites the adopted dogs carried with them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I enjoy a good tinfoil moment from time to time. We have:

1. Invasion of cultural foreigners to a prosperous new land

2. Leader of said land stating that there are no other options, invasion is mandatory and will be accepted

3. Said land now states they are facing economic break, must force workforce to stay on longer to fill the bellies of invading force

Sounds like they need Hitler 2.0  

If he sticks with just fixing his nation, I could care less.

Tell them accept German ways or get on the train.

Why would other countries takes Arabs/Muslems when Muslem countries

Wouldn't take them??

Europe got suckered bad by the hadjis

There's an angry man in a beer hall in Germany somewhere this very moment railing against this invasion and what he would do differently if he were in charge. Everyone's drunk, hurrah-ing, and going along with it. The transition that needs to take place is for them to sober up and continue with their enthusiasm.

I don't believe for a moment that anyone was 'suckered' into this Trojan Horse of a deal. The leadership in place knew exactly what sort of parasites the adopted dogs carried with them.
Maybe the Germans need a active gunman or two in the camps

Thinning out the rapest

Too bad they dont have the guns or will to do it
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
WHY are these Euro countries tripping over themselves to take these savages in???  Seriously - ?

CMOS
View Quote

Guilt?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
So....is GD in favour of minimum wage now?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:35:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope just Schadenfreude.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:37:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nope just Schadenfreude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope just Schadenfreude.

LOL'd.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Neo-Nazism has been growing more popular over the years in Germany.  This might be the catalyst to push it to the main stream.
View Quote

Yes.  It will be interesting to see where they are in two years or so.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That'll make them popular.  Europeans love working.
View Quote

Yep, next on the chopping block is the 24532256 hours per year they get as vacation.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:00:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

You spelled "favor" wrong
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This.

And at some point, zee Germans will raise their hackles to "Annoyed," possibly "Miffed." The last time the Germans got miffed, it took half the planet to stop them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I disagree with minimum wages, but this story still brings  

This.

And at some point, zee Germans will raise their hackles to "Annoyed," possibly "Miffed." The last time the Germans got miffed, it took half the planet to stop them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile  

And by pissing off the older generation, the ones who have a memory of how things were when they were kids or were told by parents who were there, the hackles of the people who know how things were taken care of last time will be the ones raised.

"Now vhere did mein father stash dat MP-3?"
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Germans deserve everything they get if they are willing to roll over and always take it in the ass.  Fuck them.

Lets thank God everyday that Germany and other European countries are fighting over who gets the most number of terrorists imported.
View Quote

You think were not going to get them here too?

The German people don't want it anymore than most Americans want hoards of illegals swarming in everyday. They're getting them anyway and for the same reasons we are.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The German people don't want it anymore than most Americans want hoards of illegals swarming in everyday. They're getting them anyway and for the same reasons we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Germans deserve everything they get if they are willing to roll over and always take it in the ass.  Fuck them.

Lets thank God everyday that Germany and other European countries are fighting over who gets the most number of terrorists imported.

I thought Germany also wants illegals to boost birth rates?
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Birth rates, cheap unskilled labor, politicians more interested in social justice than self preservation. All the same reasons we don't address our own immigration issues and Obama wants more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

Seems like I read 65k somewhere else but I'm too lazy to Google around right now. ISIS would be foolish not to slip in some sleeper cells in the chaos.
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Birth rates, cheap unskilled labor, politicians more interested in social justice than self preservation. All the same reasons we don't address our own immigration issues and Obama wants more.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/11/world/middleeast/obama-directs-administration-to-accept-10000-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0

Seems like I read 65k somewhere else but I'm too lazy to Google around right now. ISIS would be foolish not to slip in some sleeper cells in the chaos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully Russia does the job Obama should be doing and obliterates ISIS.

As for ISIS already in America.... *slowly loads pmags*
Link Posted: 10/12/2015 6:44:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Hell, the Left might start trying that here someday

Quoted:
Nothing like changing your long standing social system to accommodate a bunch of 3rd worlders that hate you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:18:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muslims spell everything phonetically anyway, so spelling no longer matters.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:23:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Fucked source is fucked.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 12:24:17 AM EDT
[#17]
they caved on Greece earlier this year too
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:30:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Whats the boil over time on this? A year or two, till we get cool headlines?
View Quote

30-60 years.  IMO
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:27:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I enjoy a good tinfoil moment from time to time. We have:

1. Invasion of cultural foreigners to a prosperous new land
2. Leader of said land stating that there are no other options, invasion is mandatory and will be accepted
3. Said land now states they are facing economic break, must force workforce to stay on longer to fill the bellies of invading force

Sounds like they need Hitler 2.0  

If he sticks with just fixing his nation, I could care less.

Tell them accept German ways or get on the train.

Why would other countries takes Arabs/Muslems when Muslem countries
Wouldn't take them??

Europe got suckered bad by the hadjis

this...i don't think anyone got suckered...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:31:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 6:48:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

30-60 years.  IMO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whats the boil over time on this? A year or two, till we get cool headlines?

30-60 years.  IMO

No way, 5 years max.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I just laugh at the people making these sort of remarks. Europe is gone. They will not revolt against the invading muslim hordes, they will not defend their culture, history, and traditions, they WILL submit to it and they WILL become outsiders in what was once their home country. I just feel sorry for all of the pretty eurogirls who will be culturally enriched by gangs of roving muslim men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long before the Germans start dusting off the trains?

I just laugh at the people making these sort of remarks. Europe is gone. They will not revolt against the invading muslim hordes, they will not defend their culture, history, and traditions, they WILL submit to it and they WILL become outsiders in what was once their home country. I just feel sorry for all of the pretty eurogirls who will be culturally enriched by gangs of roving muslim men.

This is the unfortunate reality.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Another example that proves Milton Friedman was a smart motherfucker.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:52:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

No, but given the choice of giving money to a citizen who works vs giving money to an ungrateful refugee who doesn't work and bitches about what he is given, I would prefer money go to those who work.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Keep hoping Germany will reveal that it's all been part of a master plan to get factory labor to come to them, instead of having to invade somebody and enslave the populace.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's all really just a handout for fucking muslim beggars...

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No, but given the choice of giving money to a citizen who works vs giving money to an ungrateful refugee who doesn't work and bitches about what he is given, I would prefer money go to those who work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The minimum wage in Germany was only introduced in July 2014....... Just over a year ago.

This latest proposal pitches those who want to accept the migration Merkel is pushing for, against those who have campaigned long and hard for minimum wage, and for good measure a threat to retiremt age and pensions

They are basically saying that the choice is migrants, or minimum wage and a pension. There isn't enough money to pay for everything.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#27]
There won't be any training them in the German ways. Just spent some time in Munich this summer and I might as well have been in the middle of Iraq.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 9:24:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The minimum wage in Germany was only introduced in July 2014....... Just over a year ago.

This latest proposal ptches this who want to accept migration as Merkel is pushing for against those who have campaigned long and hard for minimum wage, and for good measure a threat to retiremt age and pensions

They are basically saying that the choice is migrants, or minimum wage and a pension.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This latest proposal ptches this who want to accept migration as Merkel is pushing for against those who have campaigned long and hard for minimum wage, and for good measure a threat to retiremt age and pensions

They are basically saying that the choice is migrants, or minimum wage and a pension.

Reap what you sow....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top