User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The future of gun control is not on the national level but on the local level.
View Quote

California style nickel and diming regulation?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:37:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHA I feel sorry of those assholes in California!!!

Oh wait, fuck.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I just checked AIM, Fat Boy Tactical and PSA and there were multiple "Out of Stock" notes on Magpul magazines (AR15).  I don't check them since I am no longer allowed to buy 30 round magazines.

Is this a normal inventory condition or was there a run on magazines in the last few days?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't matter I won't comply if they are able to succeed with their faggotry.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in the same boat as are most people in my age group, don't care what they do and ignore them anyway. They have no power over you unless you give it to them.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:37:44 AM EDT
[#6]
magazines, then guns, then ammo in that order
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not if they keep pushing with the medical records angle.   It's more of a combination.

Private transfer bans + unaccountable NICS denials, and, well, there you go.

Not that anyone will pay any mind to them at that point.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:32:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm in the same boat as are most people in my age group, don't care what they do and ignore them anyway. They have no power over you unless you give it to them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#9]
The point of "gun control" is control of people.
Since it's all about controlling people the government does not need a list of guns, it needs a list of people who own guns.

The best way to generate such a list is to require those who wish to acquire a gun to pass a background check get permission from the government.

If it's not possible to pass federal legislation to the effect, laws in as many states as possible will do for now. The Federal government can assist the states by funding the state databases.
Integration of the separate databases can come later, and eventually, a Federal statute ...
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
OP is retarded
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:01:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Its funny liberals don't want to talk about Chicago, its a shining example of a lawless, violent wasteland where the tightest gun control in the country has failed...and they have no answer for it.
Quoted:
A black man killing 9 adults who weren't part of a protected minority (Christians) with a diagnosis of mental illness that should have made him a prohibited person and a mother who ignored his illness. This is going nowhere.

How about the 2,332 mostly black people shot in Chicago so far this year? why are 9 white Christians so much more important than 2,332 people in Chicago?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's already lost momentum.

0dumbass is a shitlord that nobody with two brain cells to rub together listens to or even takes serious anymore, the killer could have been one of his sons, and was looking to murder Christians. This DOES NOT fit the narrative.

I'm not personally a Christian, but in the current environment, I can really see that it is they who are being hunted and persecuted much as another religion was in a Central European country in the late 1930's were. Scary shit. History may not repeat itself, but it damned sure rhymes...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure the libs have legislation they have been sitting on since after they got shut down last time.  I heard the legislation looked at targeting everything from uppers to currently owned guns/ammo, mags, ammo, etc.

Same deal this time or will there be a different approach?  

My hope is this loses momentum within the week.

-Emt1581

It's already lost momentum.

0dumbass is a shitlord that nobody with two brain cells to rub together listens to or even takes serious anymore, the killer could have been one of his sons, and was looking to murder Christians. This DOES NOT fit the narrative.

I'm not personally a Christian, but in the current environment, I can really see that it is they who are being hunted and persecuted much as another religion was in a Central European country in the late 1930's were. Scary shit. History may not repeat itself, but it damned sure rhymes...

+1

It's also an election year (almost into 2016) and the Dems know to stay away from hot-button issues like gun control.  They may throw some anti-gun rhetoric to their base, but nothing more serious than that.  Obama had his chance to pass another AWB but spent his political capital instead in Obamacare/Affodability Care Act.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OP is retarded
View Quote

This plus 100000000000

Op just please stfu
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Considering this latest shooting happened in a state that enacted some "common sense" legislation and requires "universal background checks", all of their wet-dream "loopholes" had been closed......

They are going to have a pretty hard time making anything come of this.....and they know it..hence BHO's frustration......

Maybe make special snowflakes with Aspergers doubly-prohibited persons?????
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Nothing will happen federally. The left will thump thier chests, run thier collective sucks about how it's for the children and that no one needs an M4, but they don't have the votes for anything. State is where the goals are being pursued. I see some of the bluish states regulating online sales of ammo or doing other stuff like magazine restrictions and etc.

Federally it's a dead issue .

Question: could the current administration shut down ncic via bureaucratic methods ? ( stop staffing it or reduce staffing levels? Shut down the servers for 'maintenance' and etc?) I could see those guys try and end around like with the proposed M855 ban.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  They're pouring their money into local elections to try and stack the deck.  Now don't get me wrong, if we end up with the Dem president and left leaning congress, we're pretty much fucked.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Fingers, they'll go after fingers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top