"Just a good guy who was down on his luck."

He is down, obvious good shoot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
"Don't do something dumb..."

Always obey officers' commands.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't think the body cameras are going to turn out like the SJW/BLM/anti-police groups think. I would wager that more often than not these body cameras will validate the officers side of events like this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember seeing the thread on this before

Good shoot. Surprising the one officer went for his taser first (not quarterbacking, just my observation)
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:56:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good shoot. Surprising the one officer went for his taser first (not quarterbacking, just my observation)
View Quote

Just looked at the date, and realized it might be a dupe.  If it's a dupe lock it down.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#7]
As they should be. Cases like this shouldn't even be questioned. Good shot. Sad. But good shot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Just looked at the date, and realized it might be a dupe.  If it's a dupe lock it down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1764120_Body_cam_footage_of_good_shoot.html
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Recently divorced, laid off from his job and also alcoholic.  Good bet suicide by cop.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:11:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Good shoot!
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Recently divorced, laid off from his job and also alcoholic.  Good bet suicide by cop.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's one way to make sure you dont have to pay alimony\child support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top