Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:17:21 AM EDT
[#1]
FBHO

What else is there to even say?

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#2]

I must say I am utterly impressed with this man.  It seems there has never been a President more successful at dividing the people of this nation in every way, on every issue, at every opportunity.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
When you are the HFIC it's time to stop scapegoating other people and own your shit.

If you can't then you are a piss fucking poor leader and obviously lack the skills to lead a nation.

End of fucking story and leadership 101 you 1/2 white POtuS.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once again, FBHO pretty much covers it.
View Quote

Yep.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:25:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I must say I am utterly impressed with this man.  It seems there has never been a President more successful at dividing the people of this nation in every way, on every issue, at every opportunity.
View Quote

Community organizer gonna community organize.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:36:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Once again, FBHO pretty much covers it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]
FBHO.  They are not his keys to turn over. He definitely comes across as a narcissist and somebody who does not understand the constitutional role of president and his place in the government.

On the other hand saying the Iran nuclear is like leading Jews to the oven  - and then trotting out the holocaust again - is basically just the same old crap.   Hopefully in another 100 years maybe we can evaluate potential foreign policy courses of action without the Holocaust and Mein Kampf being used to slime the other guy, but I doubt it.    And Cruz saying "Obama is the biggest state sponsor of terror"?    Great way to get on Fox, get attention, and sell books.   A lot of voters are doing to correctly view that as unhelpful and cuckoo.   Incompetence does not equal being a "state sponsor of terror".  

Our heroes on the conservative Republican side constantly do favors to Obama and the Progressives by throwing this kind of nonsense over the wall.   Sounds great to a lot of people who hate Obama, fails in national elections.    Advancing the cause of liberty, defending the constitution, and unfucking our economy after 8 years of Barrack Obama is going to require something better.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Like that dildo with ears knows what keys are.  Talk about privilege.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Keep the keys.  We're changing the locks.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Is he fucking trolling or just that much of a narcissistic megalomaniac?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#11]
It's government housing, chump.  You don't get to choose anything.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
I love to see him when the teleprompter is broken.  He is like a deer in the headlights only the deer is smarter!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#13]
What a bizarre statement
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know a few people that would put up an opposition.  Maybe there's a few more out there that I don't know about, that would join the opposition, as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go ahead. Keep the keys.

Let's see how that works out.

He's the Mocha Genius, you really think that he'd have too much opposition?

I know a few people that would put up an opposition.  Maybe there's a few more out there that I don't know about, that would join the opposition, as well.

I most certainly would, but, what happens when the opposition is marginalized and declared terrorists? anyone says it would never happen means that they haven't been paying attention......
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not up to him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He gets ONE VOTE just like everyone else.
View Quote

Lol,

Every dead person in Cook County, Ill. would vote for who he decides to vote for.  Thank God the Electoral College exists.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:45:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Or what?  
View Quote

This is the exact question.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:40:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I love to see him when the teleprompter is broken.  He is like a deer in the headlights only the deer is smarter!
View Quote

Hahaha, his talks when he's off prompter are packed full of "um, uh uh uh, um, uh, um eh". Hardly the "gifted orator" that the lefties say he is.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Hahaha, his talks when he's off prompter are packed full of "um, uh uh uh, um, uh, um eh". Hardly the "gifted orator" that the lefties say he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is what pot and blow do to your mind.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck, this is rich.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Not your call, bitch
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:10:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not your call, bitch
View Quote

when has that stopped him?
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 12:48:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
FBHO.  They are not his keys to turn over. He definitely comes across as a narcissist and somebody who does not understand the constitutional role of president and his place in the government.

On the other hand saying the Iran nuclear is like leading Jews to the oven  - and then trotting out the holocaust again - is basically just the same old crap.   Hopefully in another 100 years maybe we can evaluate potential foreign policy courses of action without the Holocaust and Mein Kampf being used to slime the other guy, but I doubt it.    And Cruz saying "Obama is the biggest state sponsor of terror"?    Great way to get on Fox, get attention, and sell books.   A lot of voters are doing to correctly view that as unhelpful and cuckoo.   Incompetence does not equal being a "state sponsor of terror".  

Our heroes on the conservative Republican side constantly do favors to Obama and the Progressives by throwing this kind of nonsense over the wall.   Sounds great to a lot of people who hate Obama, fails in national elections.    Advancing the cause of liberty, defending the constitution, and unfucking our economy after 8 years of Barrack Obama is going to require something better.
View Quote

Oh look another moby who comes into threads criticizing Obama who then tries to turn it into a bitch about the GOP thread.

Nice, concern troll job.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Just when you think that commie Kenyan cocksucker can't say anything more stupid he goes and does it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He lives in a fucked up, warped, twisted fantasy world, devoid of logic, common sense and any semblance of integrity.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants "honesty" in his successor.  

I wonder if he really believes his own lies

He's an extreme narcissist so I think he actually does

He lives in a fucked up, warped, twisted fantasy world, devoid of logic, common sense and any semblance of integrity.

So, in other words, he is a typical democrat.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Oh look another moby who comes into threads criticizing Obama who then tries to turn it into a bitch about the GOP thread.

Nice, concern troll job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice, concern troll job.

Turn off Fox.  We should be bitching about the GOP.  They suck.   They don't suck as bad as liberal democrats.    But they still suck.  And no, the reason they suck is NOT because they don't say enough crazy shit.  Thinking "Gee, if the right guy can just say crazy shit more convincingly, then a silent majority will sweep the next Ronald Reagan up to the White House" . . . is just a fantasy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top