Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's gonna be a long election cycle I'm ready to go back to confederate flag and tranny threads now....
View Quote

The search feature is your friend.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He's just reading from the GOP Elite's talking points memo to their minions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone really believe he's not trolling the GOP for his Democrat friends?

Your tinfoil is to tight.

He's just reading from the GOP Elite's talking points memo to their minions.

Or maybe he is looking at Trump's history and can see beyond 'Merica screamed from a megaphone?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can you imagine the tax load Trump has been subject to over the years ? I would suspect he has become tired of where its going and what it is used for.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I like Cruz, but lets be honest. If he had won the primaries, the press & democrat machine would batter the shit out of him using the RINO's own attacks.
He is a smart conservative dude, but I don't think he would fight back enough to win in the Nov. election.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't take any shit from the press or RINO's and people would be on board & I really think he would have a shot at winning
the big one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it interesting that the minute Trump declared and started barking Ted Cruz and Rand Paul's polling numbers fell to the basement. They were both consistently in the low teens a month or two ago and when Trump showed up they started declining, both barely able to get 5% now.  

70% of the Republican primary voters like someone other than Trump. We'll see how things line up after the low and mid tier guys start dropping out and suspending campaigns after a debate or two. People are going to line up behind the three or so top tier guys eventually, probably Jeb, Walker and Trump.

My personal prediction, Jeb gets the nomination and Rubio gets the VP nod. That helps deliver Florida and the both of them go on a Spanish speaking whirlwind tour.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I like Cruz, but lets be honest. If he had won the primaries, the press & democrat machine would batter the shit out of him using the RINO's own attacks.
He is a smart conservative dude, but I don't think he would fight back enough to win in the Nov. election.

Trump on the other hand wouldn't take any shit from the press or RINO's and people would be on board & I really think he would have a shot at winning
the big one.

Trump would certainly be entertaining but I think his ceiling in the general election is around 40%. Hillary and Sanders beat him by about 15% easily in the general. The polls released today are Clinton 57%/Trump 38% and Sanders 58%/Trump 38%. Plus Trump is the only person people dislike more than Hillary with a 59% unfavorable rating.

Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump would certainly be entertaining but I think his ceiling in the general election is around 40%. Hillary and Sanders beat him by about 15% easily in the general. The polls released today are Clinton 57%/Trump 38% and Sanders 58%/Trump 38%. Plus Trump is the only person people dislike more than Hillary with a 59% unfavorable rating.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I find it interesting that the minute Trump declared and started barking Ted Cruz and Rand Paul's polling numbers fell to the basement. They were both consistently in the low teens a month or two ago and when Trump showed up they started declining, both barely able to get 5% now.  

70% of the Republican primary voters like someone other than Trump. We'll see how things line up after the low and mid tier guys start dropping out and suspending campaigns after a debate or two. People are going to line up behind the three or so top tier guys eventually, probably Jeb, Walker and Trump.

My personal prediction, Jeb gets the nomination and Rubio gets the VP nod. That helps deliver Florida and the both of them go on a Spanish speaking whirlwind tour.

the big one.

Then the tide has already turned and it's over.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Most other fag GOP candidates, remained silent and took Saint Obama's criticism. Only two fought back.

Obama scolds Trump, 2016 Republican field; Trump shoots back

President Obama on Monday denounced the frequently combative tone of the crowded race for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, saying "the American people deserve better" and calling out Donald Trump specifically.

Hours later, Trump fired back.

"He's probably the worst president in the history of our country," the billionaire businessman said during an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.
View Quote

"In 18 months, I'm turning over the keys," Obama continued. "I want to make sure I'm turning over the keys to somebody who's serious about the serious problems the country faces and the world faces. And that requires on both sides, Democrat and Republican, a sense of seriousness and decorum and honesty."

Huckabee responded quickly Monday.

"What's 'ridiculous and sad' is that President Obama does not take Iran's repeated threats seriously," he said.

Trump called Obama "a very divisive person" during his interview Monday night on "Hannity."
View Quote

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/07/obama_scolds_trump_2016_republican_field_trump_shoots_back.html
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:11:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Poll: Trump surges to biggest lead in New Hampshire; popular with independents; no McCain damage
Washington Examiner  07/28/2015  Byron York

A new poll of voters likely to take part in the New Hampshire Republican primary shows Donald Trump with the biggest lead he has yet held in the GOP race. The Monmouth University poll, released Tuesday morning, has Trump at 24 percent -- double the support of the next-highest Republican, Jeb Bush, at 12 percent.

Scott Walker and John Kasich are tied for third at seven percent apiece -- a significant drop for Walker from recent months and a significant advance for Kasich, who announced his candidacy on June 21. Following are Marco Rubio, at six percent; Ben Carson and Rand Paul, five percent; Chris Christie, four percent; Ted Cruz and Carol Fiorina, three percent; and the rest of the field.
View Quote

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poll-trump-surges-to-biggest-lead-in-new-hampshire-popular-with-independents-no-mccain-damage/article/2569088
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Donald Trump: Send Illegals Back Home!… You Either Have Laws Or You Don’t Have Laws

Donald Trump laid out his immigration plan on Hannity Monday night.

Trump called for “good illegals” to be sent back and let back in while keeping out the bad dudes.

"Trump: You got to build a wall. It’s not an easy thing to do. And I’ll get it done. And believe me, I’ll do it for the right but I’m also going to have Mexico pay for it. Mexico is making a fortune off of us. They will pay for it. So, just mark my word. That’s called “negotiation.” …Before I even start a wall we’d get rid of the bad ones. We have a lot of really bad apples. We have a lot of bad dudes that are causing tremendous problems… I was very proud of bringing up illegal immigration. It was not easy to do. I would get rid of the bad ones, the criminals, we have a lot of people who are here who shouldn’t be here. And, I don’t want to house them in our jails because it’s costing a fortune. I want them to go back to the country where they came from. Not only Mexico, plenty of other countries. They are pouring across the border. So that’s number one. Then there’s number two. There’s some great people. But, you either have laws or you don’t have laws. I would get them back to where they are and I would try to work out a process to where they could come in legally. But, they have to come in legally, Sean. It’s about laws."
View Quote

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/video-donald-trump-send-illegals-back-home-you-either-have-laws-or-you-dont-have-laws/

Meanwhile Rubio and Bush want open immigration.

Bush lays out immigration plan to Telemundo

WASHINGTON (CNN) - Jeb Bush told Telemundo he wants a pathway to legal status for all 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States.

The former Florida governor granted his first Spanish-language interview as a presidential candidate to Telemundo Monday evening.

"First, coming here legally has to be easier than coming here illegally," he said. "So there needs to be an agreement with the border ... for the 11 million people (who are here illegally), they must come out of the shadows, receive a work visa, start paying taxes and also pay a small fine, learn English, don't receive government benefits, but they come out of the shadows and they receive legal status after some time."

Bush shook his head when asked about Trump's comments on Mexico.
View Quote

http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-election/bush-lays-out-his-immigration-plan-in-spanish/34385272
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Secret hand shake....
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Digging up the dirt.

Donald Trump Accused Of Sexually Violating First Wife Ivana Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/trump-campaign-responds-to-article-about-exs-rape-allegations/
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump: Republicans don’t hit Hillary hard enough, ‘our country is going to hell’

Donald Trump on Monday had a simple explanation for his surge in the polls since joining the Republican race for the presidency:

“Our country is going to hell,” he said.

And Americans want someone who will stop it.
View Quote

Trump said the reason he is leading in the polls is because Americans are sick of a political class that does nothing but chatter about problems.

“People are tired of incompetent politicians running our country,” Trump said. “When they see a deal like the Iran nuclear deal, when they see how badly our veterans are taken care of, they’re just sick and tired of it.”
View Quote

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07/28/trump-republicans-dont-hillary-hard-enough-our-country-is-going-to-hell-230039
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:33:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Digging up the dirt.

Donald Trump Accused Of Sexually Violating First Wife Ivana Trump

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/trump-campaign-responds-to-article-about-exs-rape-allegations/
View Quote

I don't believe it will matter.

Democrats have been bending over backwards to defend Bill Cosby from almost 50 women who say he raped them. So, rape does not matter anymore to Democrats. As Whoopie Goldberg said about Roman Polanski drugging and anal raping a 14 year old girl, "It wasn't rape-rape."

I know it sounds harsh, but Democrats are generally horrible human beings.

http://jezebel.com/5369395/whoopi-on-roman-polanski-it-wasnt-rape-rape
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

No I think he's fucking with EVERYONE and I enjoy it greatly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I feel. I am enjoying the bombs he throws. I was so disappointed with thinking Obama would lose, it's a breath of fresh air to have someone say what most people feel.

The current slate of milktoast pseudo-Democrat Republicans we have running would never dare say anything that isn't PC and worshiping of Obama.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#20]
In case you missed it since it came and got squashed overnight LoL.  

Smashed to bits by Trump's Special Counsel Michael Cohen the  pitbull.

Ivana Trump on 30 year old allegations written by the Daily Beast.

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in a statement obtained by CNN. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

-snip-

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/07/the-daily-beast-vs-donald-trump-211377.html

Boom.  The GOPE, JebbBer and Karl Rove losers again.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#21]
More background. Trump is now the target of RINO's and Democrats. I wonder what the next dirt to drop will be?

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy, saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.
View Quote

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ivana-trump-rejects-rape-allegations-article-1.2306290
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
More background. Trump is now the target of RINO's and Democrats. I wonder what the next dirt to drop will be?

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ivana-trump-rejects-rape-allegations-article-1.2306290
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy, saying that the two are still “the best of friends.”

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana Trump told CNN, referring to a Daily Beast report published Monday night in which Michael Cohen, a lawyer for the Republican candidate, defended his boss from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself on his ex-wife.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said.

Hilarious. I wonder what they are going to try and make up next.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Trump!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck Trump!
View Quote

In all seriousness, who are you supporting?

Please don't say Rand Paul. Please don't say Rand Paul.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
CNN/ORC poll: GOP voters want more Trump

http://static5.businessinsider.com/image/55b3a44c2acae72d5f8b9609-748-561/trump-threatens-independent-presidential-run-if-gop-not-fair-2015-7.jpg

Most Republican voters want Donald Trump to remain in the race for president, and he's the candidate GOP voters are most likely to say they want to see on the debate stage, according to a new CNN/ORC Poll.

Trump, whose campaign for the presidency has come to dominate much of the news coverage of the Republican presidential field since he formally announced his candidacy in mid-June, remains a person Republican voters want to see more of, and a sizable 22% say they think he'll eventually win the party's nomination for president -- second only to Jeb Bush.

Among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents who are registered to vote, 52% say they want Trump to stay in the race for the party's nomination, while 33% hope that he drops out. Another 15% say they'd like to see him make an independent run for the presidency.

The CNN/ORC Poll is the first publicly-released national telephone poll to be conducted entirely after Trump talked about Senator John McCain's military record during an Iowa campaign event last weekend, drawing rebukes from Republicans for saying he didn't think McCain is a war hero.

The majority of those Republicans surveyed that wants Trump to remain in the race includes numbers of those seen as the core of the GOP primary electorate: 58% of white evangelicals, 58% of conservatives, and 57% of tea party supporters.
View Quote

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/26/politics/cnn-poll-trump/index.html
View Quote

If those poll results are anywhere near right, it is little wonder the GOP leadership thinks their base is full of idiots.  You've got 15% that want to see Trump make a futile spoiler run.

Congratulations to OP though!  It is high time we had our 24/7 Trump discussion in a single thread instead of having to hunt it down.  Bravo sir!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ARF is full of them because Donald screams 'Merica while his history screams I love big gubmint!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARF is full of them because Donald screams 'Merica while his history screams I love big gubmint!

Trump 2016 - Remove the Middleman From Your Crony Capitalism!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let us suppose for a moment that he is doing exactly that. You know what that means? A troll has more support among GOP voters than any high ranking member of the party. That makes the GOP utterly pathetic and shows that it doesn't actually represent who they claim to represent.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:56:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fuck Trump!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Waiting for the Trump paid no taxes comment from Harry Reid!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Waiting for the Trump paid no taxes comment from Harry Reid!
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#31]
The hate for congress and obama is so strong this year that it boosts an outsider like trump. If he can play it right he can win. So far he has everyone's panties in a wad but his own.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Another poll this morning where Trump is doubling and moving on up in New Hampshire.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pal, you miss the point.

The majority of the Republican Congress is a Trogan Horse as well given their 82% Obama voting record and we don't see you complaining about that.

How can you criticize Trump for being a Democrat when you are silent about "Republicans" in Congress? It starts with the letter "H". Hypo Crit something or other.

How are the other candidates minus Scott Walker any less crypto Democrats given their public positions?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy,Trump is a Trojan Horse.

Pal, you miss the point.

The majority of the Republican Congress is a Trogan Horse as well given their 82% Obama voting record and we don't see you complaining about that.

How can you criticize Trump for being a Democrat when you are silent about "Republicans" in Congress? It starts with the letter "H". Hypo Crit something or other.

How are the other candidates minus Scott Walker any less crypto Democrats given their public positions?

Now stop with the facts and truth. The dimwitted here really don't like to hear this sort of thing. Some of them would rather suck McStain balls then have to think for a moment or two.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Now stop with the facts and truth. The dimwitted here really don't like to hear this sort of thing. Some of them would rather suck McStain balls then have to think for a moment or two.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy,Trump is a Trojan Horse.

Pal, you miss the point.

How ironic, a Trump supporter criticizing others for their lack of intellect.

That the Republicans in Congress are mostly mediocre or worse does not alter what Trump is, and it's not any sort of conservative.  His views are far more in line with the Democrats, and that's where his money tends to go.  We have one of the best Republican fields in a while, but everyone is stuck on one of the worst candidates in the field, Trump.  And all because he says some things that they like to hear (while they ignore the things he's said that they don't).  They basically ignore his historical stances (some of which he has recently affirmed) and his political donation history and become rabid supporters over some speeches, and yet apparently the rest of us are stupid.

I also never noticed how much Trump supporters like to refer to genitalia until National Review pointed out today; now I see it everywhere here on ARFCOM.  It's an interesting coincidence.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:44:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Congratulations to OP though!  It is high time we had our 24/7 Trump discussion in a single thread instead of having to hunt it down.  Bravo sir!
View Quote

Just trying to save electrons, sir.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Two Black American Women Stump For Trump

Lets stump for Donald Trump: he is the only one that will secure that damn border

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0b_1438044851#qfSJ6jSEdzQiOVmF.99
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Easily the biggest problem confronting Paul is his fundraising — or lack thereof. Paul has taken in just $13 million, a fraction of what all of his major rivals for the Republican nomination have raised and far less than Paul hoped.
View Quote

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/rand-paul-2016-downward-spiral-gop-campaign-120716.html?hp=t1_r
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
For those criticizing Trump for being a crypto Democrat, tell us how he may be different from our Republican leaders in Congress?

Study: GOP Senate Largely Votes With Obama — When He Takes a Position

TL;DR

REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS = DEMOCRATS

http://www.rollcall.com/news/vote_study_shows_obama_gets_his_way_in_gop_controlled_senate-241338-1.html?pg=1&dczone=news
View All Quotes
Quoted:
For those criticizing Trump for being a crypto Democrat, tell us how he may be different from our Republican leaders in Congress?

Study: GOP Senate Largely Votes With Obama — When He Takes a Position

Even though the Republicans have controlled the Senate for almost five months, so far they have voted with President Barack Obama far more than they did when the Senate was led by Democrats, a new study finds.

The CQ Vote Watch, which gives daily updates on how lawmakers are voting and trending, has found that when Obama has taken a position on a piece of legislation up for vote in the Senate, the Republican-led Senate votes with him 82 percent of the time, CQ Roll Call is reporting.

TL;DR

REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS = DEMOCRATS

http://www.rollcall.com/news/vote_study_shows_obama_gets_his_way_in_gop_controlled_senate-241338-1.html?pg=1&dczone=news

That's an outright lie. No surprise from a Trump shill.

The most any R voted with BhO is Jones 40%, Gibson 32, Amash Dold 29%. The vast majority Republicans vote against 90%.

http://media.cq.com/votewatch/

A refresher on how liars lie from 2013:

ad says "Mitch McConnell voted with Harry Reid to infringe on our gun rights"

So that was 1991. In 2013, McConnell held his caucus firmly together against attempts to restrict and regulate gun purchases after the December 2012 Connecticut school shooting at Newtown. The Senate failed to reach the 60 votes needed on measures to expand background checks on gun purchases, to ban assault weapons and to restrict high capacity magazines. McConnell voted no each time and under his stewardship, Republicans blocked the bills from passing.

Reid voted in favor of the assault weapon and high capacity magazine bans. He voted against the expanded background checks, a procedural move that allowed him to bring the amendment up for vote again in the future.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 4:59:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL. I can tell right away you are not too smart.

A) How is my lie when the statistic was published by RollCall magazine when it analyzed Republican votes? All you had to do was actually read the report.

CQ Vote Watch, a new tool that offers daily reports on voting patterns, shows that Obama’s victory percentage on Senate votes where he’s taken a position is at 82 percent.

CQ Roll Call has studied congressional voting, specifically voting by representatives and senators in support of the president, as well as partisan voting, since 1953.

B) Trump Shill? I am merely aggregating Trump stories in one thread. Never said I would vote for him, ever. I find him entertaining, I will admit.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:02:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Bears repeating.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear GOP......do you think that Donald Trump would have the following and support he has now if you FUCKING PUSSIES did your damn job rather than selling out to the Liberal machine!?!?!

Bears repeating.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think so.  I think he'd be a good President.

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#44]
has anyone played the trump card yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#45]
‘This Was Payback': Limbaugh Defends Trump Against Daily Beast Report

Rush Limbaugh defended Donald Trump today against The Daily Beast’s explosive report by calling it “payback” and “drive-by journalism.”
View Quote

Limbaugh focused on the Daily Beast piece itself, playing a clip of reporter Tim Mak saying they looked into the story in the first place because of how vocal Trump had been about Mexican immigrant “rapists.”

Limbaugh said that’s a clear indication of the media scrambling around to find anything to attack Republicans with.

“You show up, you lob a grenade, and you head on down the road,” he said. “You take some accolades from your buddies at CBS or CNN, and then move on down the road waiting to throw the next grenade someplace.
View Quote

http://www.mediaite.com/online/this-was-payback-limbaugh-defends-trump-against-daily-beast-report/
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should have just stopped there.  You don't think Trump would be a good President because no one with a brain wave could possibly form that thought honestly.  You may feel that Trump would be a good President, but there's no logical train of thought that arrives at the conclusion.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:07:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dear GOP......do you think that Donald Trump would have the following and support he has now if you FUCKING PUSSIES did your damn job rather than selling out to the Liberal machine!?!?!

Bears repeating.

a couple times. . .
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Two Black American Women Stump For Trump

Lets stump for Donald Trump: he is the only one that will secure that damn border

http://i.imgur.com/gwjmNWg.png

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0b_1438044851#qfSJ6jSEdzQiOVmF.99
View Quote

Could Trump win the black vote?
How crazy would that be?
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Should have just stopped there.  You don't think Trump would be a good President because no one with a brain wave could possibly form that thought honestly.  You may feel that Trump would be a good President, but there's no logical train of thought that arrives at the conclusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you shitting me? The fact he is an extremely successful and competent executive means he won't be a good executive? I don't think that's how logic works.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Here it is all you trump haters. Looks like Politico figured out your end game.

The Moderate Republicans Case For Trump

The Trump phenomenon perfectly represents the culmination of populism and anti-intellectualism that became dominant in the Republican Party with the rise of the Tea Party. I think many Republican leaders have had deep misgivings about the Tea Party since the beginning, but the short-term benefits were too great to resist. A Trump rout is Republican moderates’ best chance to take back the GOP.

Thank god you are all here to weed out the toxic tea party folks. . . . John McCain would be proud.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top