Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wouldn't punch a lady, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

And i can't even believe people here are condoning it. Wtf over?

I wouldn't punch a lady, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This....... You REALLY want to see Pissed.....when one of the special little snowflakes realizes that SHE IS the one going to jail for Domestic...had one get into a fight with the Hubby..he got smart (First time in his life probably) and walked away and went to bed..so she klonged him in the head with a frying pan...."You cant arrest ME, I;m the WOMAN!!!!!"    God what a pain in the ass she was...she alwo ended up going to the County by the time she was done.  Agg Assaults on Me, my Partner, the Tour Captain, one Detective, and 3 EMT's, and 2 kicked (Well, ONE kicked, one head-butted) out Crown Vic rear windows (Which is why she needed the emt's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Worked at a bouncer at a number of bars years back... Not excusing his punch, but I can't tell you how many drunk self important cunts will go straight to violence when they feel slighted, relying on the old I'm just a girl, no one will hit me back mentality. Can't say Id deck one, but I'm not heartbroken to see it happen occasionally.

This....... You REALLY want to see Pissed.....when one of the special little snowflakes realizes that SHE IS the one going to jail for Domestic...had one get into a fight with the Hubby..he got smart (First time in his life probably) and walked away and went to bed..so she klonged him in the head with a frying pan...."You cant arrest ME, I;m the WOMAN!!!!!"    God what a pain in the ass she was...she alwo ended up going to the County by the time she was done.  Agg Assaults on Me, my Partner, the Tour Captain, one Detective, and 3 EMT's, and 2 kicked (Well, ONE kicked, one head-butted) out Crown Vic rear windows (Which is why she needed the emt's.

Sooooooo... did the husband bail her out?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a dumbass and will suffer the wrath of the libs.  He grabbed her first and escalated the situation so good expulsion.

She was being a drunk bitch but he's a flat bill wearing dumbass who punched a girl.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Full video is worse IMO.  He grabs her first.  Yes she had raised her fist, but she never throws a punch until after he grabs her.  He initiates the contact, he is therefore the aggressor.

Even setting aside that fact you should never hit a woman unless you're seriously in danger of harm, he's wrong all the way around regardless.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This. Most didn't watch. No room at the bar but he was pushing people away to get in and he started the physical contact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He grabbed her before she punched him. Bad punch, he escalated the situation.

This. Most didn't watch. No room at the bar but he was pushing people away to get in and he started the physical contact.

Yep, that's what I'm thinking, they didn't watch, He was pushing up all over her, looks like she said something like get off me, he keeps pushing in closer than grabs at her arms and shit before she tried to hit him (weak hit at that) and then he clobbers her, no fucking excuse for that, he's a piece of shit.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Pussy pass denied.

Click the link, watch the full video. Skank was way out of line. She started the incident and got violent first. I wouldn't have hit her, but it would have been tempting.

Don't want to get punched in the face? Don't start fights with people willing to punch you in the face.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Say bye...bye....to his football career, even if she hit first.

The libtards will be all up in arms over this one.
View Quote

Nah it's FSU. The Creminoles don't play by normal people rules.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Only an extremely dumb fucking idiot, especially one who's an athlete with something to lose, would be 19 and engage in a fight at a bar.  I'm sure all of the other clips from the hour prior, with him walking up to the bar to order alcoholic beverages, were dismissed.

At first I saw the grab as escalation, but if someone pulled a gun and you grabbed the muzzle then drew your own and fired from the hip, I'd call it a good shoot.  Don't find issue with the punch.

But a 19 year old still should do everything in their power to avoid conflict when at a bar drinking underage.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's a dumbass and will suffer the wrath of the libs.  He grabbed her first and escalated the situation so good expulsion.

She was being a drunk bitch but he's a flat bill wearing dumbass who punched a girl.
View Quote

He grabbed her fist/arm that was cocked and ready to punch him.

Imagine if it was 2 dudes, and he grabbed the other dudes armed that was ready to punch him.

The other dude throws the other fist and then gets knocked out.

That would be a good punch imo.

I don't mind that he took action, but I don't think he had to go all mike tyson on her.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#11]
<bobby> boys will be boys </bobby>
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#12]
That guy has bad bar manners (and why is a 19yr allowed in a bar?)... He started the situation, she escalated it, he escalated it ever further, etc. One punch, I'd have backed off, if she started throwing punches, I couldn't say I wouldn't hit her back.

The way people behave these days and instances like this, is why I try to avoid bars on weekend nights, party holidays, or any super popular "Ladies Night." I prefer "Happy Hour."

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What an asshole.

Luckily for FSU, this is NOT their main quarterback, or even the backup QB.  This is some kid they just recruited out of high school.

View Quote

Isn't that where all of the college athletes come out of?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:48:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They need to show the whole video.  It only shows where he is hitting her, not the lead in.
View Quote

You can see more of the video at the link. She is at the bar minding her own business when Mr. QB pushes up. Words are exchanged and she raises her hands. He grabs her hands and it looks like she uses her legs to push him away. Then she slaps/hits. Followed by his punch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:49:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck her. Don't start none. Won't be none.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I've never hit a woman in my life.

Wait, do big sisters count?

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Classy, absolutely classy.  Why put yourself in a position like that to begin with?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Go back and watch the bar tender; keeps making drinks...no big deal
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

As much as I enjoyed seeing her get punched in her cock-holster, that was much less deserved that the FSU punchout, imho.

Yeah she was taking shit, but she didn't lay her hands on him, either.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Just keeping up the tradition of fine, upstanding FSU quarterbacks.

What a stupid POS.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking pussy. And so is the bartender for acting like nothing even happened. Big guy for punching a woman in the face with a closed fist..

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Naw man, that shit is unacceptable.You don't ever hit a woman. Just walk the fuck away...

Equal rights mean equal lefts.

This is what equality actually looks like.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:56:34 PM EDT
[#23]
The long version. http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2015/07/06/video-shows-punch-that-led-to-qbs-arrest/29775149/

After the two Womenz clogged up the walk up area forever the two morons must have been dehydratin' bad to tussle over the spot.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:57:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Op's avatar seems appropriate for this thread
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Full video is worse IMO.  He grabs her first.  Yes she had raised her fist, but she never throws a punch until after he grabs her.  He initiates the contact, he is therefore the aggressor.

Even setting aside that fact you should never hit a woman unless you're seriously in danger of harm, he's wrong all the way around regardless.
View Quote

So he was out of line for taking control of the things she was evidently willing to use to hurt him before she got a chance to hurt him? Fuck that. Chick or dude, you bow up like you want to fight, you'd better be ready when someone accepts your invitation.

Posturing for a fight should be met with immediate violence.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't punch a woman, but if you think you are bad ass enough to throw a punch, you had better be ready to take one, woman or not.  I have no sympathy.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Doesn't look like he can hit very hard, she was checking her nails to see if any got broken right after the hit.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
De'Andre is a vile piece of shit (judging from the video). Do that in front of me or my friends and he wouldn't need play books anymore, just coloring books.

View Quote

There is nothing dumber than playing White Knight for a girl who found the trouble she sought.

She won't do your jail time for you, or take your felony.

Never defend the honor of a woman who has none. Nothing good can come of it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#29]
If a female wants to be a tough guy, I have no problem with beating her down.

If a female does not square off like a tough guy, it's never okay to hit her.

I've told this story before in GD, however, I got in a fight in a bar in the 80's with a woman and her boyfriend. Boyfriend first, woman jumped in, swinging.

They were both drunk and I was sober.  It did not go well for either of them.  Knocked her out cold and lumped him up pretty good.

There was no way the fight was avoidable, they were townies and I was on the demolition crew that was taking down the plant that was the only work in town.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#30]

He had already grabbed her right arm before she threw the left.
That's assault on his part right there.
And her crappy left jab was no reason the hit her like that.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#31]
I saw he was charged.

Was she charged as well?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The term is "never hit a lady." That female was no lady.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

JB gets it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't condone it or support the guy. I would never do it myself but with all that said

EQUAL RIGHTS MEANS EQUAL LEFTS.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:02:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right. Grabber her arm because she threatened him, and then raised the weapon she threatened him with.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Uh............no his name is De'Andre Johnson Black Lives matter and all that shit. He will be just fine.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Grabbing someone's arm when they are about to punch you with it isn't assault. Both people in this incident should be seeing charges.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, he jostled her in the back as he was trying to get into to get a drink, she turned and said something, and then he grabbed her and started controlling her before she threw the punch.

Bad punch.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:05:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If a female wants to be a tough guy, I have no problem with beating her down.

If a female does not square off like a tough guy, it's never okay to hit her.

I've told this story before in GD, however, I got in a fight in a bar in the 80's with a woman and her boyfriend. Boyfriend first, woman jumped in, swinging.

They were both drunk and I was sober.  It did not go well for either of them.  Knocked her out cold and lumped him up pretty good.

There was no way the fight was avoidable, they were townies and I was on the demolition crew that was taking down the plant that was the only work in town.
View Quote

"Seems this couple got in a fight with a member of the demolition crew.."
"well, it looks like

they got in a fight with a wrecking ball."

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's black, she's white.

No they won't.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#41]
She punched first and missed

Should have just walked off, I have never hit a woman and never will

I Might choke her out, but never will I hit one.

Still it was a good punch, bitch deserved it
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Worked at a bouncer at a number of bars years back... Not excusing his punch, but I can't tell you how many drunk self important cunts will go straight to violence when they feel slighted, relying on the old I'm just a girl, no one will hit me back mentality. Can't say Id deck one, but I'm not heartbroken to see it happen occasionally.
View Quote

I've seen it at bars as well. Not saying he should have hit her, but she might have deserved it. But then again he should know what he does people will watch him, better to stay out of places that could land him in that shit.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Side note - Judging from the treatment the Jameis accuser got, if the QB does end up somehow facing discipline that girl is going to have a fun rest of her college career at FSU.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Pussy pass denied.

Click the link, watch the full video. Skank was way out of line. She started the incident and got violent first. I wouldn't have hit her, but it would have been tempting.

Don't want to get punched in the face? Don't start fights with people willing to punch you in the face.
View Quote

Uh, no.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There is nothing dumber than playing White Knight for a girl who found the trouble she sought.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
De'Andre is a vile piece of shit (judging from the video). Do that in front of me or my friends and he wouldn't need play books anymore, just coloring books.

I can think of plenty of things dumber - like being an underage scholarship athlete and doing this shit in a bar, that's throwing away your whole career level of dumbness. My dumbness might be a night of jail and throwing some money at my lawyer - I can live with that, been there, done that and probably will again at some point.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Uh, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pussy pass denied.

Uh, no.

Which part?
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:09:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I stand by what i said. If you're a man (which you're not if you think it's ok to hit a woman) you don't fucking punch a woman in the mouth like she is some dude. If you think it's ok to do so then you have serious problems upstairs.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep, he jostled her in the back as he was trying to get into to get a drink, she turned and said something, and then he grabbed her and started controlling her before she threw the punch.

Bad punch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad punch.

They ain't seeing it, they don't want to see it for some reason. Must be homos.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I feel sorry for the Floriduh schools.  How is the Court supposed to pretend nothing happened when people videotape everything?  Back in the good old days a promising young athlete could rape and beat his way through an entire sorority so long as he showed up for game day.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I stand by what i said. If you're a man (which you're not if you think it's ok to hit a woman) you don't fucking punch a woman in the mouth like she is some dude. If you think it's ok to do so then you have serious problems upstairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or maybe you're just her professor in the university of real life and school was in session.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top