BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:11:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sucks that my corner of the state isnt getting the $6.94 deal but glad some folks are. I still bought some at the $9.97 rate. Got a new Model 700 tactical and its gotta eat something.
View Quote

Don't feel bad ours never has the cheap ammo. In fact if I was looking at the right stuff our 7.62 is 14.97 not 9.97.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not one store in FL.

What have we done to deserve this?
View Quote

Seriously?

Do a GD search for "Florida".

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Seriously?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one store in FL.

Seriously?

lol
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one store in FL.

Seriously?

lol

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:42:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought the only box of ZQI 7.62 my Walmart had in stock.

I asked if they could check to see if they had any more in the back.

The guy used his hand scanner and said no, BUT that the system says there is supposed to be some on the truck they are expecting tonight.

SWIRE, can you run your magic on this ammo again?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Nevermind.  It appears the walmart ap will now scan the barcode and tell me which stores have it in stock.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Anyone looking for ZQI 7.62 can print the pic, scan it with their Walmart App on their smart phone.

When I do it, it says "Sorry, we weren't able to find any product with that barcode online or in your store."

Under that, it says "look for this item in other Walmart stores"

Tap that link, and it goes to a blank screen except for a field at the top where you can enter a zip code.

Type in your zip code, or the zip code close to the store you want to search.

For me, it came back with 8 stores within a 40 mile radius.  5 of which have this ammo in stock.

Link Posted: 3/27/2015 7:24:00 PM EDT
[#8]

FYI, for anyone wanting updates.  I'm in the middle of production migration of a project that has been going on for a year and a half.  So I haven't been doing anything technical or responding to IMs for the last week and probably won't through next week which is when the project will either be done or fails.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I just checked out the same 7.62x51 out here at a local walmart and it was about 3$/box higher..sounds like a mistake to me?
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:43:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=74744

Anyone looking for ZQI 7.62 can print the pic, scan it with their Walmart App on their smart phone.

When I do it, it says "Sorry, we weren't able to find any product with that barcode online or in your store."

Under that, it says "look for this item in other Walmart stores"

Tap that link, and it goes to a blank screen except for a field at the top where you can enter a zip code.

Type in your zip code, or the zip code close to the store you want to search.

For me, it came back with 8 stores within a 40 mile radius.  5 of which have this ammo in stock.

View Quote

I have an iphone 4S.  Current version of the Wal-Mart App installed.  I scan the code on a box of ammo all I get is this:

I have no option to "look for this item in other Walmart stores".  What am I doing wrong?

ETA: So I tried this on my wife's android phone.  You do get the option to search on the droid version but not the apple version of the app.  Also the option to search only worked for the 7.62x51 and not the 30 round 5.56 box.  It will pull up a photo of the 5.56 box but gives no option to search.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:19:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

FYI, for anyone wanting updates.  I'm in the middle of production migration of a project that has been going on for a year and a half.  So I haven't been doing anything technical or responding to IMs for the last week and probably won't through next week which is when the project will either be done or fails.

View Quote

The majority of the work for my project has been completed.  It's been a 1 1/2 year long project from hell.  It wrapping up should free up my mind and time to do other things like generate walmart ammo lists.

Several stores in Tennessee have the ammo dirt cheap.  Anyone travelling for the NRA convention should make note of which stores and then swing by them on the way.  

ZQI ss109 - 3 stores show it at $7.95 although their inventory can be off.

http://arfcomammo.azurewebsites.net/ss109_zqi_30_rd_green.html

ZQI 7.62 - 75 stores it at $6.94

http://arfcomammo.azurewebsites.net/zq1_7.62x51_green_box.html

Perfecta 7.62 - 60 stores showing it at $6.94

http://arfcomammo.azurewebsites.net/perfecta_7.62x51.html

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The majority of the work for my project has been completed.  It's been a 1 1/2 year long project from hell.  It wrapping up should free up my mind and time to do other things like generate walmart ammo lists.

Several stores in Tennessee have the ammo dirt cheap.  Anyone travelling for the NRA convention should make note of which stores and then swing by them on the way.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links fixed.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Just snagged 650rds of 9mm and 260rds of 308 at Walmart for $198.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#15]
It is still on sale down here!  9mm Perfecta is still $6.94!!  A little 380 showed up at $6.94 a box and some 40 showed at 8.94 a box.  Have not seen any 45 and no 223/5.56 for the past month.

I tell ya, I'm going broke!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#16]
It's all $14.97 now.

Edit: Well, the Perfecta 7.62 is at least.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Walmart by me in NW Houston had about 30 boxes of ZQI SS109 at $9.97/30 as of 2 hours ago.
View Quote

That's the normal price for that.  It is however a great deal for brass cased ss109.  I suggest you buy some as ZQI has publicly stated they will no longer be shipping any ammo to Walmart at that low a price
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#20]
I was at psa last weekend and buying xm855 in the 150 rd boxes was $.05 cheaper per round than buying a 1000 round box.

$60 / 150
$450 / 1000

Their online prices are a tad higher than in store.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Haven't seen any of these deals at the local Walmart. Although while checking I noticed they had a full shelf of automatch 22 one box limit
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I was at psa last weekend and buying xm855 in the 150 rd boxes was $.05 cheaper per round than buying a 1000 round box.

$60 / 150
$450 / 1000

View Quote

Did you get "free" ammo cans with the 1k rounds? That would sort-of make sense.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$60 / 150
$450 / 1000

I don't recall if it was brown box or green can.  I was asking the guy there what the cheapest option was for 855.  He mentioned the 1000rd then I pulled out a calculator and realized it was cheaper to go with the first option.  Even still, that's a $50 ammo can...
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Links fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Links fixed.

The 7.62 by me is $3 a box more expensive.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:21:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In before Wal-mart realizes they screwed up the price. It's probably supposed to be $16.94.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Palmetto State is seeing the light.  Needs to come down another $75 though.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/428/

AND

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.  Has anyone chrono'd or did a 100 yard test on these yet?

Here's the receipt, doubter.  Better get in your mom's car and get going.

For the Doubter

In before Wal-mart realizes they screwed up the price. It's probably supposed to be $16.94.

Nope, I've bought a shit-pot full of it, AND ZQI and Perfecta 9mm at 6.94 per 50 AND 45acp at 8.94 per 50 AND Perfecta 55gr 5.56 at 8.94 per 50 (thats Five Oh, fity, fity rounds...)
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

AND

My Wal-Mart has Perfecta and ZQ1 7.62 x 51 at $6.94 for a box of 20.  Has anyone chrono'd or did a 100 yard test on these yet?
View Quote

Sorry; but still too high.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Haven't seen any of these deals at the local Walmart. Although while checking I noticed they had a full shelf of automatch 22 one box limit
View Quote

That might have been the reason why they had a full shelf.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AND

Please show me 308 for under 35 cents a round anywhere else please. I really would love to get some.
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah not really. All the stores have that limit and haven't had any on the shelf in years.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Been lapping up ZQI 7.62 x 51 at every occasional stop by, at the $10 price but I'm okay with that.  PSA had xm193 on stripper clips for .33/rd last week with free shipping.

useless general history http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1712
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Our Walmart is still 9.97 a box on the ZQI 7.62.  Just checked.
View Quote

Same for me as of today.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:08:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Another 180 rds of the 5.56 yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

About $75 too high?  It's about $150 too high.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The PSA price on that 855 is still $150 too high
View Quote

+87
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:27:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah not really. All the stores have that limit and haven't had any on the shelf in years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they don't. Most walmarts have a three box limit on .22lr.  Not one box.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:32:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe in Texas but certainly not here. I hope you understand I meant all in my area not in the world.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Maybe in Texas but certainly not here. I hope you understand I meant all in my area not in the world.
View Quote

I think your area might be the anomaly.  Based on numerous posts here it seems 3 boxes is the standard limit on walmart .22lr.

Which always seemed a bit silly to me as a 3 box limit could be 150 rounds or it could be 3,000 rounds.

Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think your area might be the anomaly.  Based on numerous posts here it seems 3 boxes is the standard limit on walmart .22lr.

Which always seemed a bit silly to me as a 3 box limit could be 150 rounds or it could be 3,000 rounds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cant remember the sign exactly but I am pretty sure the bulk packs are the only thing limited to 1
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top