BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

would it be forward of me to consider you a brother?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone on this Earth has choice.  You can choose Jesus or you can choose the Devil.  Obama's choice is clear.  As for me I am on the side of Israel.

Not at all
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Not at all
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone on this Earth has choice.  You can choose Jesus or you can choose the Devil.  Obama's choice is clear.  As for me I am on the side of Israel.

Not at all

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not at all

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:53:54 PM EDT
[#4]
The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats invite Mexican dictator Vicente  Fox to speak to congress and that shitbird scolds us (America) about our lax gun laws and about our lack of compassion for illegal Mexican economic invaders. Republicans invite Bibi who warns us about the dangers of Iran and our current regime's coddling of these Muslim terror supporting savages.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#5]
There was some female dipshit on fox questioning the meaning of what Netanyahu said about "Israel will stand alone". It's pretty obvious, they are not going to put on the striped pjs and go into the ovens without a fight. Israel has canned sunshine of their own and the will and means to deliver it. Israel also has a history of taking matters into their own hands and not asking the worlds permission to defend themselves or to take the fight to their enemy's.

All these people who hate Netanyahu for speaking the truth and for being a man and a leader, are the same ones who will happily operate the concentration camps and keep the ovens running day and night.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There was some female dipshit on fox questioning the meaning of what Netanyahu said about "Israel will stand alone". It's pretty obvious, they are not going to put on the striped pjs and go into the ovens without a fight and they to have canned sunshine and the will and means to deliver it.

All these people who hate Netanyahu for speaking the truth and for being a man and a leader, are the same ones who will happily operate the concentration camps and keep the ovens running day and night.
View Quote
At the end of the day, Israel will stand, no matter what.  He strikes me as a man who understands what is at stake.  Our "leader" has no idea.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Just a thought, but we all do know that Valerie Jarrett is Iranian, right? ...just a thought.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:04:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Netanyahu is a foreign leader trying to undermine the President of the USA with this speech. Disagree or Agree with the President on this matter but think about that for a moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, party members are avoiding something that can be seen as undermining their leader's approach on a matter? Color me surprised!

they are supposed to be BIGGER than party.

Netanyahu is a foreign leader trying to undermine the President of the USA with this speech. Disagree or Agree with the President on this matter but think about that for a moment.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:11:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Good!
The Commie Kenyan Cocksucker needs undermining
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, party members are avoiding something that can be seen as undermining their leader's approach on a matter? Color me surprised!

Our own press, our own politicians, will not expose the emperor, someone has to do it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Mark Levin was just on Hannity.

I missed Levin's radio show today. I am sure he summed up his feelings on Hannity.

FBHO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
At the end of the day, Israel will stand, no matter what.  He strikes me as a man who understands what is at stake.  Our "leader" has no idea.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was some female dipshit on fox questioning the meaning of what Netanyahu said about "Israel will stand alone". It's pretty obvious, they are not going to put on the striped pjs and go into the ovens without a fight and they to have canned sunshine and the will and means to deliver it.

Problem is, according to recent articles is that if Israel overflies Iraq on their way to strike Iran, they'll get shot down by US planes.  Most likely F-22s.

So unless Israel unleashing nuclear ICBMs (which they have) on Iran to defeat their nuclear program (wouldn't that be ironic), how else are they going to do it? Because I wouldn't think that Israeli F15s or F16s would stand a chance against F22s.  Unless they slipped in undetected, which I would think in light of our air campaign against ISIS in Iraq, would be pretty difficult.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:20:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll just leave this here: Probably old news here but its brought to you Obama's new friends, the Iranians....  

http://www.news.com.au/world/iran-attacks-mock-up-of-us-aircraft-carrier-in-military-exercises/story-fndir2ev-1227239857114
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#14]
thank God for Netanyahu. If there was any justice in the world, this would be the last thing those psycho jew-hating mullahs in Iran would ever see.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:27:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Israel will stand alone. America will not support Israel while the Muslim fucker Obama is in office.

FBHO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They say he didn't watch it, he watched it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama speaking, whining, right now about how bad Ben's speech was.

They say he didn't watch it, he watched it.

I had this image of FBHO with his fingers in his ears going "LalalalalalalalalalaIcan'thearyou!!!lalalalalalala"
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:36:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Congress sure does clap a lot.
View Quote

It's fucking annoying and has reached the point where it is meaningless.  I fully expect clapping as the punctuation after every.fucking.sentence.  And standing ovations at the end of each paragraph.  This is for the left as well as the right.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:41:30 PM EDT
[#18]
I heard this speech today, it was not an off the cuff rambling by BB

His words were well chosen and all had significant meaning

His early praise of Obama was eye rolling at first, but seemed excessive to the point where it was meant to call him out to his people.

Meaning I think BB wanted the Islamic world to know exactly what Obama has done to help Israel, as an insult to Obama more than a thank you.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:45:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Israel will stand alone. America will not support Israel while the Muslim fucker Obama is in office.

FBHO
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

AIPAC pays them to.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.

damn, I first read this as Congress sure does have clap a lot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:50:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.

Yup, and you can bet Iran is funneling in money somehow.

It might be necessary to take out Iran's infrastructure that supports its nuclear program, but what's sad is that if that decision is made it will not be for the right reasons.  The middle class American voter and what's right for them isn't even a factor anymore.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:23:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

His early praise of Obama was eye rolling at first, but seemed excessive to the point where it was meant to call him out to his people.

Meaning I think BB wanted the Islamic world to know exactly what Obama has done to help Israel, as an insult to Obama more than a thank you.

View Quote

Does nobody remember the last time Bibi was in the same room with Obama early in his presidency?  Bibi totally dressed him down and embarrassed him, you could tell by the body language of Obama.  It was a Man in the same room as a sniveling snot nose little boy.  Obama's reaction to today's historic speech was exactly the same - a snot nose little sniveling boy devoid of respect from the world.  His word carries no weight.

Our resolve and leadership has no meaning since he's been in the white house.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:35:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll see your and raise you  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:52:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Does nobody remember the last time Bibi was in the same room with Obama early in his presidency?  Bibi totally dressed him down and embarrassed him, you could tell by the body language of Obama.  It was a Man in the same room as a sniveling snot nose little boy.  Obama's reaction to today's historic speech was exactly the same - a snot nose little sniveling boy devoid of respect from the world.  His word carries no weight.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I couldn't agree more, which is why Obama was absent today.  BB is a leader, unafraid to stand for what he believes is right, whereas our president  is a coward quick to place blame and never actually be the one accountable for his actions.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#27]
It was refreshing to hear a leader speak seriously about his duties to his country.

He showed up and said -- whether alone or with help -- he would do the right thing.

Obama, democrats, and most republicans should hold their manhood cheaply after being taken to church by a proper leader.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Thought this belonged here someplace.

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  
 ·  18h 18 hours ago  
BREAKING NEWS: Iran rejects Presidents Obama's remarks on suspension of nuclear work for a decade as ‘unacceptable’

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:29:22 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

·  18h 18 hours ago  

BREAKING NEWS: Iran rejects Presidents Obama's remarks on suspension of nuclear work for a decade as ‘unacceptable’

View Quote

Shocking.

But of course Obama and his legion of surrogate talking heads will demand everyone be nice to Iran so they can bring them and their delicate feelings around to being on board with FBHO's plan. That way when (not if) negotiations break down and Iran says "Fuck you, we're building atomic shit up in here" Obama will feel justified to blame it on Congress, Israel, Bush, Fox News, Netanyahu, M855s, Franklin Pierce's pet marmot, or some guy that made a video that no one saw somewhere for the breakdown, you know not the actual reason, that being: Iran is playing for time with an administration of fools who are completely out of their element.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just a thought, but we all do know that Valerie Jarrett is Iranian, right? ...just a thought.
View Quote

I did not know that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I did not know that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I did not know that.

Born in Iran, but to American parents. She was also born in 1956 so long before the Revolution.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:16:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.

soooooooooooo.
the jews did that?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Shocking.

But of course Obama and his legion of surrogate talking heads will demand everyone be nice to Iran so they can bring them and their delicate feelings around to being on board with FBHO's plan. That way when (not if) negotiations break down and Iran says "Fuck you, we're building atomic shit up in here" Obama will feel justified to blame it on Congress, Israel, Bush, Fox News, Netanyahu, M855s, Franklin Pierce's pet marmot, or some guy that made a video that no one saw somewhere for the breakdown, you know not the actual reason, that being: Iran is playing for time with an administration of fools who are completely out of their element.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

·  18h 18 hours ago  

Shocking.

Right, but all those idiots are political science majors who have worked in government positions where they didn't need to negotiate deals or in the press.  Really, what you need in the case of Iran is less a diplomat and more of a business negotiator.  Nobody in the Obama Admin seems to understand the art of negotiation whatsoever, but that's probably because they've never negotiated anything more seriously than the price of their house or last car.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Born in Iran, but to American parents. She was also born in 1956 so long before the Revolution.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did not know that.

She also has her hand so far up Obama's ass that when she wiggles her fingers, his fucking lips move.

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#35]

Like that c@nt Nancy Polosi, I too almost had a tear in my eye.

I was thinking "I wish we had a leader like that".
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The President is trying to undermine the United States. Think about that.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/4/2015 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#38]
The part that got me was when Elie Wiesel was introduced by Netanyahu.  The symbolism was not lost on me.  There among them was a living reminder of what can happen to you if you're a Jew.  And the Final Solution was not just an isolated incident.  

They have every right to fight for their survival.  And I firmly believe we should stand on the side of what is right and good.  Problem is we are a nation run by men who call evil good.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The part that got me was when Elie Wiesel was introduced by Netanyahu.  The symbolism was not lost on me.  There among them was a living reminder of what can happen to you if you're a Jew.  And the Final Solution was not just an isolated incident.  

They have every right to fight for their survival.  And I firmly believe we should stand on the side of what is right and good.
 Problem is we are a nation run by men who call evil good.  
View Quote

Our administration seems to feel that they should sacrifice themselves on the alter of religious PC and international common good. Our administration seems to believe that Iran has every right to destroy Israel in order to accommodate Islam. Repeatedly we as a nation are told that Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, even when confronted with evidence to the contrary.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Our administration seems to feel that they should sacrifice themselves on the alter of religious PC and international common good. Our administration seems to believe that Iran has every right to destroy Israel in order to accommodate Islam. Repeatedly we as a nation are told that Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, even when confronted with evidence to the contrary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have every right to fight for their survival.  And I firmly believe we should stand on the side of what is right and good.

I doubt that there is any coincidence that the head of the administration that says that has two 'Islamic' names and his main handler is Iranian born.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Bibi is trying to save American lives. Anyone who thinks Iran dropping a nuke somewhere won't result in the U.S. getting involved in a World war is delusional.
If we had listened to Churchill instead of Chamberlain we would have seen many less Americans dead.
We didn't have the resolve to fix the problem then, and we don't have it now.

We will pay a high price for letting this fester.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:46:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

soooooooooooo.
the jews did that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIPAC pays them to.

soooooooooooo.
the jews did that?

The Christian right gets some credit too.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I doubt that there is any coincidence that the head of the administration that says that has two 'Islamic' names and his main handler is Iranian born.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, nothing like that has any bearing on anything, just like his former Sec of State's main squeeze and girl Friday ,Huma Abedin had ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
View Quote

Which one did the Israelis choose?

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top