Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
12 Year-Old’s Facebook Page Locked After Posting Viral Video Questioning Obama’s Love of Country

Last week, Conservative teen CJ Pearson, an African-American middle-schooler, posted an epic defense of New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s repeated claims that President Barack Obama “doesn’t love America.”

On Friday, C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old conservative from Georgia who posted a viral video supporting Rudy Giuliani, discovered that his personal Facebook page was locked. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com on Saturday, Pearson said he received a message from someone about 6 a.m. Friday. That’s when he learned his account and page had been locked for “suspicious activity.”
View Quote

Welcome to free speech in the Progressive Liberal world, I have no doubt this is a prelude to what is in store for us all via FCC soon.
View Quote

I thought you had to be 14 for Facebook?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:58:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I finally found the video on youtube after my mom told me how good it was.

It's not. I was really hoping for awesomeness and was very disappointed. He just kind of rambles and doesn't get specific about anything, which is a tragedy because since the content is nothing memorable, everyone's focus is on his age and race and not what he actually says. I was saying to myself "please tell me this isn't the video everyone's talking about."

He nails Obama to the wall for not properly taking action after Americans were murdered by ISIS, but it's lost in the rambling.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I finally found the video on youtube after my mom told me how good it was.

It's not. I was really hoping for awesomeness and was very disappointed. He just kind of rambles and doesn't get specific about anything, which is a tragedy because since the content is nothing memorable, everyone's focus is on his age and race and not what he actually says. I was saying to myself "please tell me this isn't the video everyone's talking about."

View Quote

It's conservative moon bats reaching for a race card to play.

Facebook requires a minimum age of 13.

He is 12.

Their site their rules.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course they did.  He publicly criticized our dear leader.  Wait until Net Neutrality takes effect!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just Googled it. Facebook policy seem to be that you have to be at least 13 years old to have an account. I wonder if someone ratted him out based on his age.

https://www.facebook.com/help/157793540954833
View Quote

Very likely.  All someone had to say was "hes underage and doesnt have the same rights!"
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Very likely.  All someone had to say was "hes underage and doesnt have the same rights!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just Googled it. Facebook policy seem to be that you have to be at least 13 years old to have an account. I wonder if someone ratted him out based on his age.

You just click a report option and FB looks over the profile to verify before locking it.

I do it every time my girl is carrying on about some stupid fuckjng moonbat friend of hers giving their six year old a Facebook profile.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What rights are you referring to?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:46:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What does how a private company handles their property have to do with the Bill of Rights?

Do you find the moderation on arfcom to be infringing on your rights?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That old Bill of Rights is obsolete---written 200 years ago by some old white men.

We are now governed by "intellectual" liberals who decide what those first 10 amendments mean and who they apply to.

And they do not apply to you and me.

What does how a private company handles their property have to do with the Bill of Rights?

Think about this for a second. If gays can sue a private company for not baking them a wedding cake,what keeps this kid from suing facebook for civil rights violations.

ETA just saw the part about being 12 on facebook.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Think about this for a second. If gays can sue a private company for not baking them a wedding cake,what keeps this kid from suing facebook for civil rights violations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That old Bill of Rights is obsolete---written 200 years ago by some old white men.

We are now governed by "intellectual" liberals who decide what those first 10 amendments mean and who they apply to.

The kid might not be gay though, so the plan would fall apart.

Also, if he was under the required minimum age in the Terms of Use when he signed up then he was in violation from the get go.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:52:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of you sound just as retarded as the libs when the lesbian waitress claimed she got a nasty note instead of a tip.  Anti Obama stuff is posted on facebook all the time.  It isn't censored.  It isn't taken down.  Accounts aren't locked.  This has nothing to do with civil rights, the first amendment, or net neutrality.  FFS
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#11]
That kid's awesome, well spoken, and has an awesome voice. I'd vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some of you sound just as retarded as the libs when the lesbian waitress claimed she got a nasty note instead of a tip.  Anti Obama stuff is posted on facebook all the time.  It isn't censored.  It isn't taken down.  Accounts aren't locked.  This has nothing to do with civil rights, the first amendment, or net neutrality.  FFS
View Quote

The reaction of Arfcom, and internet posts in general, is strong counter-evidence against the idea that "conservatives are rational, not emotional like libs".
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The reaction of Arfcom, and internet posts in general, is strong counter-evidence against the idea that "conservatives are rational, not emotional like libs".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not straight a line with left and right on either end. It's a horseshoe shape with the extremes of both ends very close together in how they react to things and present arguments.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a really hard time assigning a political label to a fucking 12 year old, but I guess I'm the weird one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:06:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:09:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm going to assume there is more to the story until it's shown otherwise.  Pretty sure people post political stuff on Facebook all the time.
View Quote

Yeah, I have a coworker that posts shit that will get him a visit from USSS one of these days and he hasn't been locked yet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's not straight a line with left and right on either end. It's a horseshoe shape with the extremes of both ends very close together in how they react to things and present arguments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm cool with that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Suspicious activity.....activism...
Knee jerk social media

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:28:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Unless Facebook has changed their policy, a 12 year olds page should be locked, if they admit they are 12.  They have (used to have) a policy that you have to be 13 to create an account.

Very hard to claim you were shut down for your views, when your entire presence is a volition of policy, and cause to be locked down.
View Quote

Illegal immigration on Facebook?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Unless Facebook has changed their policy, a 12 year olds page should be locked, if they admit they are 12.  They have (used to have) a policy that you have to be 13 to create an account.

Very hard to claim you were shut down for your views, when your entire presence is a volition of policy, and cause to be locked down.
View Quote

Don't be that guy....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#22]
This its a age thing        
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This its a age thing        

View All Quotes
Quoted:
This its a age thing        
Quoted:

But Obama!?!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

But Obama!?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This its a age thing        
Quoted:

But Obama!?!

Obama threatened to revealed Zuckerberg's secrets if he didn't make the age policy 12 instead of 11.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:59:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Originally Posted By Socio

Last week, Conservative teen CJ Pearson, an African-American middle-schooler, posted an epic defense of New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s repeated claims that President Barack Obama "doesn’t love America.”

View Quote
View Quote

I'm sure if the story was reversed they would have said "liberal teen"

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#26]
he is white.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The new Liberal Priesthood.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top