Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.   It's snowing out CT right now and I just finished doing some snow removal.  Inside taking a Phb1gt right now

It's just funny how everyone just yells "dan" at anyone from CT, I know Dan and he's busy making a fuck ton of money, hardly has time for this.  Hell I coldn't get him to come play with machine guns last week.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy shit, did he send out a distress signal?

No.   It's snowing out CT right now and I just finished doing some snow removal.  Inside taking a Phb1gt right now

It's just funny how everyone just yells "dan" at anyone from CT, I know Dan and he's busy making a fuck ton of money, hardly has time for this.  Hell I coldn't get him to come play with machine guns last week.
Commercial or just your own snow?

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well you've gotta be a re-tread if you know who that is.  

You seem

Familiar.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh, I had heard DanTSX was back.

Tag for NorCal.

You seem

Familiar.....

And some of us think that the DanTSX fan club is really homoerotic.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:25:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 5:57:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

You seem

Familiar.....

If that's what you call having real friends and lives outside of the interwebs then possibly.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's fine, carp is not a sport fish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've not only shot fish with Glocks, we did it with ARs as well.

Just for shits and giggles.

Carp in flooded ponds and pastures.

TRG

That's not very sporting

And they destroy the spawning beds of bass and bluegill.  Carp are non-native and essentially inedible.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:23:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And they destroy the spawning beds of bass and bluegill.  Carp are non-native and essentially inedible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've not only shot fish with Glocks, we did it with ARs as well.

Just for shits and giggles.

Carp in flooded ponds and pastures.

TRG

That's not very sporting

They are probably the most eaten fish in history, so what am I missing here?  Hell, carp was served at royal feasts even.

Not being a smartass, genuinely curious.  For the most part we have salmon, pike, trout, and burbot (lingcod) up here.  Greyling in some areas, but largely catch and release.  So as a whole, I don't know much about fish in the lower 48.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Awesome

I think they trolled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How did people fish before guns?

Awesome

I think they trolled.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:12:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Tag to see who gets banned.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#9]

These guys apparently used a break action long gun, possibly .410?

http://youtu.be/eMJ6GIxfK9k
View All Quotes

I'm guessing you've never had a 200 pound plus halibut thrashing around in a boat where you're trying to stand...have you?  I've been halibut fishing several times, and anything over 50 or so pounds always gets the .410 snake charmer treatment before coming aboard.  Some of them even cause problems after they've been shot.

These guys apparently used a break action long gun, possibly .410?

http://youtu.be/eMJ6GIxfK9k
300 pound fish are rare as hell in the waters commonly fished. All the ones over 50lbs are female and lay millions of eggs so it is best to release most of them. The 30-40lb ones are better eating.

I've shot dozens of halibut. Always harpoon them first as many people hit the line and cut it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If that's what you call having real friends and lives outside of the interwebs then possibly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

You seem

Familiar.....

lol..sorry...nice try...see, Personally I have met close to a hundred arfcommers, shot with them, drank with them, and spent time in their homes...never once did I feel I had to "white knight" any of them if they caught the ban hammer....and that includes changing my avatar.....You see...for the most part, they are adults.....DanTSX and his minions...not so much.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
With a glock? Careful those things are known to cause loss of fingers.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Maybe you shouldn't attempt to harvest fish you are not man enough to handle....

Stick to smaller fish that you don't need to execute
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes

If the fish is big enough it will trash your boat.

Hell, it'll trash you.

Maybe you shouldn't attempt to harvest fish you are not man enough to handle....

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:44:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think they trolled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How did people fish before guns?

I think they trolled.

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol..sorry...nice try...see, Personally I have met close to a hundred arfcommers, shot with them, drank with them, and spent time in their homes...never once did I feel I had to "white knight" any of them if they caught the ban hammer....and that includes changing my avatar.....You see...for the most part, they are adults.....DanTSX and his minions...not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

You seem

Familiar.....

Your blatant jealousy of Dan is not befitting of you. I see you in threads, the way you post - its the same way he did. You say the same type of shit, cause the same type of trouble, just in a much less accurate or spectacular kind of way.

Dan either made you laugh hysterically or get angry as fuck, or both - he hit actual points, dealt actual information. You just dominate a thread to the point its unbearable - replying to every post like everyone is talking to you or something. Its embarrassing to watch, really, it is. You never even actually say or contribute anything of any real substance.

When Dan did it, at least he was good at it, everyone noticed - because he was blunt, and he was generally right, whether anybody liked it or not. The only people that notice you are the people you annoy. Picture a bunch of middle aged men trying to have a poker game - now picture one of those guys brought their ill-mannered 8 year old. You're the 8 year old.

You're just upset because you aspire to be like Dan, but you suck at it.

And who the fuck are you calling homoerotic? You got a naked guy in your avatar, dude. "Live from the temple of dicks", maybe.

Heres something to be proud of though - I've only used the ignore function twice - Dan, and you. So you're up there with him, buddy. Congrats, you made it!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They aren't native to N. America. There's no limit or slot on them. Personally, I think they are less than desirable for eating. They're destructive and ruin shit for native species. They also make excellent reactive targets. I'm sure there's something I missed.
View Quote

Holy shit, I'd love to see that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your blatant jealousy of Dan is not befitting of you. I see you in threads, the way you post - its the same way he did. You say the same type of shit, cause the same type of trouble, just in a much less accurate or spectacular kind of way.

Dan either made you laugh hysterically or get angry as fuck, or both - he hit actual points, dealt actual information. You just dominate a thread to the point its unbearable - replying to every post like everyone is talking to you or something. Its embarrassing to watch, really, it is. You never even actually say or contribute anything of any real substance.

When Dan did it, at least he was good at it, everyone noticed - because he was blunt, and he was generally right, whether anybody liked it or not. The only people that notice you are the people you annoy. Picture a bunch of middle aged men trying to have a poker game - now picture one of those guys brought their ill-mannered 8 year old. You're the 8 year old.

You're just upset because you aspire to be like Dan, but you suck at it.

And who the fuck are you calling homoerotic? You got a naked guy in your avatar, dude. "Live from the temple of dicks", maybe.

Heres something to be proud of though - I've only used the ignore function twice - Dan, and you. So you're up there with him, buddy. Congrats, you made it!
View Quote

Step on a nerve?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They aren't native to N. America. There's no limit or slot on them. Personally, I think they are less than desirable for eating. They're destructive and ruin shit for native species. They also make excellent reactive targets. I'm sure there's something I missed.

They are good for something

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
<snip> If she actually wasnt a mile from town and had everything else do work for her she'd be dead.
View Quote

Several cabbies in Fairbanks mentioned they know some of the locations filming for different shows occur and they're not going to starve because they're 10 miles from a Safeway and the largest Fred Meyer in North America.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I hardly ever posted there until I started posting there, too.

I know Dan and I know Typhoid, and they are definitely not the same person. IP check all you want - but you're just gonna Kim Jung Un everyone in CT on your witch hunt. Phew, internet is serious business.

Im an avid fisherman. I've never shot a fish, never even thought about it. To each his own, but if I was on the boat across from them, Id still be giving them the look.

We are all DanTSX. All our accounts are belong to him. Oh GD, you never disappoint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

Says someone who joined AFTER Dan was banned......
Says someone who wasn't active with barely 500 posts until a few months after Norcal sacked you, then all of a sudden jumps out of inactive status and does the usual Dan/Matt shticks. CT HTF poster, that hardly ever posted there until you came back.

I just don't get it with the CT folks who willingly let you take over their accounts. Heck, in our short email exchange you had even said you'll be back...and here we are, you surely are back.

IP check please, and in before familiar.

I know Dan and I know Typhoid, and they are definitely not the same person. IP check all you want - but you're just gonna Kim Jung Un everyone in CT on your witch hunt. Phew, internet is serious business.

Im an avid fisherman. I've never shot a fish, never even thought about it. To each his own, but if I was on the boat across from them, Id still be giving them the look.

We are all DanTSX. All our accounts are belong to him. Oh GD, you never disappoint.

Holy Shit, it's a Plague.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Lighten up Francis.  That fish is on the way to a plate.  

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes

If the fish is big enough it will trash your boat.

Hell, it'll trash you.

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:30:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm just riding through the channels when I come across this show Alaska The Final Frontier. This husband & wife are in a small open boat fishing when they get a good sized one on. They reel it in to the side of the boat & the wife asks if he's going to shoot it.  Then the guy pulls out what appears to be a Glock and pops off five shots point blank at the fish. They gaff it and pull in the bleeding fish calling it a 50 lb. Halibut.

Seriously? Do people really shoot fish? Or is this just some reality TV bull shit?
View Quote

Yep, they usually use something small caliber like a 22
Pull a live halibut in the boat and that thing will flop around with enough force to bust legs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#24]
We bangstick alligators down here before we pull them in the boat. And even then we tape the mouths shut, and on real big ones we sever the spinal cord behind the head.

Also we call large mahi "slammers". Because of the sounds it makes when you throw a green one in the fish box.

I don't see a problem with killing a big fish before bringing it on board.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

<a href="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/rustygun3030/carp_zpsrji0sqno.mp4" target="_blank">http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/rustygun3030/th_carp_zpsrji0sqno.mp4</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/rustygun3030/carp_zpsrji0sqno.mp4" target="_blank">http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/rustygun3030/th_carp_zpsrji0sqno.mp4</a>

awesome

Quoted:
Quoted:
<snip> If she actually wasnt a mile from town and had everything else do work for her she'd be dead.

Several cabbies in Fairbanks mentioned they know some of the locations filming for different shows occur and they're not going to starve because they're 10 miles from a Safeway and the largest Fred Meyer in North America.

Two Fred Meyer, two Walgreens, a Super Walmart, three Safeway (one is soon to be an Albertsons) Sams Club, and a ton of smaller stores.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Airport Way Freds was the biggest though.  Place is huge.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Should I end the suspense?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Never really felt the need to shoot one

Cobia and sharks always got bashed in the head by a seat post or whatever relatively solid object that was handy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Typhoid70, I have a question for you since you are in the mood to have a discussion.
View Quote

Oh yes, let it be!
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:17:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Typhoid70, I have a question for you since you are in the mood to have a discussion.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:46:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:08:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#40]
50 some years ago, Musky fishing, (I was 5 or so) there a short gaff with a lead filled handle.
My Dad called it 'The Priest' as it was used to administer last rights to the fish.
I don't remember how well it worked.
I just remember a Monstrous beast thrashing about.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Typhoid70 (DanTSX) must have me on ignore.  For the record my question was 1. Why do your buddies keep letting you take over their accounts and 2. Why do you keep wasting money on memberships?
View Quote

He likes the attention.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:18:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He likes the attention.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typhoid70 (DanTSX) must have me on ignore.  For the record my question was 1. Why do your buddies keep letting you take over their accounts and 2. Why do you keep wasting money on memberships?

He likes the attention.

It's becoming less annoying and more disturbing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:23:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He likes the attention.

Would love to hear the answer to NorCal's question regarding his buddies. It is weird.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Would love to hear the answer to NorCal's question regarding his buddies. It is weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He likes the attention.

Maybe they are all DanTSX's different personalities?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Maybe they are all DanTSX's different personalities?
View Quote

That is a very good possibility.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Are they his buddies, or did he set up multiple troll accts yrs ago?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What kind of idiot boats a tarpon in the first place?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a guy who was knocked overboard by a large Tarpon he boated when it was too green, he had to stay in the water and listen to it wreck his boat until it finally died. Think it jumped into the boat while he was trying to release it.

He had to get on the radio and get towed in, the fish wrecked the controls, fuel lines and electrical system, along with a lot of expensive tackle.

I bet he wishes he'd shot it....

What kind of idiot boats a tarpon in the first place?

Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

Says someone who wasn't active with barely 500 posts until a few months after Norcal sacked you, then all of a sudden jumps out of inactive status and does the usual Dan/Matt shticks. CT HTF poster, that hardly ever posted there until you came back.

I just don't get it with the CT folks who willingly let you take over their accounts. Heck, in our short email exchange you had even said you'll be back...and here we are, you surely are back.

Yeah...about that IP check bud...
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:58:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tag for NorCal.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top