Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:
Pretty sure that if you're gonna get prison. Love from MM in tanks you're gonna get it in ships too. Can't buy a fucking win today. Completely stacked teams with zero chance of winning every single fucking game. Fuck wargaming and their bullshit MM
View Quote

These missions totally fucked pub play.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#2]
pubs are awful this afternoon...wow
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By wav3form:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Pretty sure that if you're gonna get prison. Love from MM in tanks you're gonna get it in ships too. Can't buy a fucking win today. Completely stacked teams with zero chance of winning every single fucking game. Fuck wargaming and their bullshit MM

They really have. Hopefully all the window lickers will get their stug and then it'll be too hard for them to go any further and they'll just give up. This is worse than. X5 weekend's during summer break.....nonstop.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]

They really have. Hopefully all the window lickers will get their stug and then it'll be too hard for them to go any further and they'll just give up. This is worse than. X5 weekend's during summer break.....nonstop.  
View All Quotes

Good point. MM was nearly perfect before these Individual Missions.

Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Been playing WoWs all day.  My god if the but hurt is strong when getting killed by arty, I can't wait to hear when I send 3 squadrons of torpedo planes and bombers after someone.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
I'm In WOWS channel on TS now...  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:
Originally Posted By hwj_chim:
Played some world of warships and it is very good so far. Good job on on it War Gaming.  A question for our WG employees. Will the French be seeing new tanks any time soon?
I'm In WOWS channel on TS now...  

I will try to get on tomorrow. I will look for you as I would love to platoon. I work nights so it will be in the afternoon
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Tim_AZ:
Been playing WoWs all day.  My god if the but hurt is strong when getting killed by arty, I can't wait to hear when I send 3 squadrons of torpedo planes and bombers after someone.
View Quote

Yeah, about those bombers......oh. Crap.
Suffice it to say that I have a strong opinion, and that's it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:17:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Deere_John_16] [#8]
Good job tonight Waveform and Zifisette!  We did pretty well as a platoon and I had a lot of fun.  I'm gonna be off for a few weeks for some business travel, so will keep track of the thread from the field...provided they have internet service in Mongolia....

Good luck out there guys...see you in a few weeks!

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:24:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wav3form] [#9]
Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:
Good job tonight Waveform and Zifisette!  We did pretty well as a platoon and I had a lot of fun.  I'm gonna be off for a few weeks for some business travel, so will keep track of the thread from the field...provided they have internet service in Mongolia....

Good luck out there guys...see you in a few weeks!

http:// http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/jblomenberg16/signature.png
View Quote

My new ST-I did not disappoint me, I really like that tank.  Great job JB and corvette, would play with again.  10/10

(JB, you could always hunt wolves with golden eagles if you get bored in Mongolia, maybe they rent them by the hour.)
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:25:31 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

Sorry Joe, I was tooned up when I got your request... hope tonight went better for you.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:52:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Drifter75] [#11]
Had to work for this one.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:53:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Fun night running with Dale, Leisure, and Ol" Painless himself!!!!   Knocked out some missions, killed some bad guys, and had a great time on TS......And Joe, there would be a LOT of interest in some weekend tourney teams...I had 5 guys in two days ask about putting a team together.  I am out this weekend, but the next one should work fine.  Looking for advice on hitting two tanks with one arty round--I only have T6 American and British.....HELP!?!?
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:56:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Why not do this the easy way...If you are interested in a daily or weekend tournament, just reply and say so...Then we can match up, make sure you have the appropriate tanks, and go from there...I would love to win some more Gold...I should have written the names down of all the guys in chat who asked about it....
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 5:24:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I'll dispel some rumors.

When you get the Stug mission done, YOU DO NOT get to keep any extra coins or whatever. Which sucks because I planned to have an extra three at the end.

It is very nice to get to choose whatever mission you want from there on, except the #15 in the T28 concept tree. You can knock out the BS hard ones while you're getting a streak of good MM.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:06:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
       from FTR (for the record)

24.1.2015Posted on January 24, 2015 by Silentstalker Storm answers from the closed betatester section of the forum
- there’s no ETA on "matchmaker 3.0? right now – there’s a lot of research to be done damn. that's too long.
- Storm considers MM and balancing fixes to have higher priority than Havok introduction this sounds like a step in the right direction... although WGing fixes always seem to be overreactions, at first.  If there is a nail head sticking up on a deck, they hit it with a 9 lb. sledge.
- Storm confirms that there will be no more limited MM tanks, this decision is connected "to gameplay and to matchmaker issues” There should be more! not less, especially in tiers below 7
View Quote

All I know is another player I trust working the MT-14 (in a medium, destroy a heavy tank at least one tier higher) personal mission with a friend went 12 in a row top tier in mediums. I went 9 straight before I hung it up.

What are the odds of getting top tier in mediums ranging from tier 6-9, for over TEN straight battles in a row?!

What I've been doing is just saying "fuck the mission" and farming damage like a mofo. Plenty of players are more than happy to oblige.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:40:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Zoomies:

All I know is another player I trust working the MT-14 (in a medium, destroy a heavy tank at least one tier higher) personal mission with a friend went 12 in a row top tier in mediums. I went 9 straight before I hung it up.

What are the odds of getting top tier in mediums ranging from tier 6-9, for over TEN straight battles in a row?!

What I've been doing is just saying "fuck the mission" and farming damage like a mofo. Plenty of players are more than happy to oblige.
View Quote
Devil's advocate here: everyone and their brother are now playing mediums.  We couldn't find 2 heavies, or 1 heavy that was a tier higher, to save our lives.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Plenty of e 100,  is7, and Maus last night.   Otherwise mostly meds and Tds.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Sorry Joe, I was tooned up when I got your request... hope tonight went better for you.  
View All Quotes

Likewise Joe.  I understand first hand the frustration.  Hope you got tooned up and broke your string of bad luck.  I rode that run for a month.

Wave...I'll see what I can do hunting wolves.  I have a feeling staying warm will be my #1 priority.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Likewise Joe.  I understand first hand the frustration.  Hope you got tooned up and broke your string of bad luck.  I rode that run for a month.

Wave...I'll see what I can do hunting wolves.  I have a feeling staying warm will be my #1 priority.

View All Quotes

Yeah, it finally kinda sorta got better. I went thru a ton of platoons trying to find something that would just work.  Had a good run with two random pub players I met. Zoomies and turbo wrapped up the night with me. Watching g zoomies one shot a tiger 2 and then leave a full health Ferdinand on 150hp was fun.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:46:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Devil's advocate here: everyone and their brother are now playing mediums.  We couldn't find 2 heavies, or 1 heavy that was a tier higher, to save our lives.
View Quote

I have the other problem right now I am running the Medium mission where you have to Kill 2 Mediums and the Secondary is Survive. Finding Plenty of TD's and Heavies and Arty not much Mediums.

Playing Tier 6 Mediums so i see from tier 4 to 8 Mediums and been maybe 1 to 2 at most and sometimes 1 only lol.

Its ok i can farm damage and pad WN8 Damage just playing
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Plenty of e 100,  is7, and Maus last night.   Otherwise mostly meds and Tds.
View Quote

No idea why people were running Maus's, but I was more than happy to murder them messily.

They wouldn't ever angle their turret, just sit there and let you shoot their turret cheeks repeatedly. One guy was losing his mind accusing me of warpack because I killed him in my IS7 with me at half health, him at full, and he never penned me once. He wouldn't accept that he only had to angle his turret.

And thanks, Zoomie, for helping me with the final light mission. If you could, you should put the word, "Stompy" on the side of that arty.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:42:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#22]

Fast And Fury Style 7000 + WN8

Map: Stalingrad

M4A3E8 Fury

Battle achievements High Caliber, Mastery Badge: "I Class"

WN8: 7 520

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Had some good battles tooned up with Zoomies last night. Wound up getting the Cent 7/1 unlocked in the process.

Enough experience you say?

Don't mind if I do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Originally Posted By Tim_AZ:

View Quote

God I can't wait for that game to come out.  I'm so going to have an Essex and/or a Shokaku.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
Had some good battles tooned up with Zoomies last night. Wound up getting the Cent 7/1 unlocked in the process.

Don't mind if I do.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_217_zps7112d013.jpg
View Quote

Good Job Sax .

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#26]
I see taking 3 days off to go camping did absolutely nothing to help with the speed grinders and fucktards who have no clue how to angle, shoot, and dodge.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#27]
If anyone wants to platoon for the missions going on right now, I am at the point where I need to do the platoon missions for every
vehicle class.

HIt me up in game

Icecreamgewehr
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#28]
wewt

Victory!
Highway
T20
Experience received:1,804      91,172  
Battle achievements High Caliber, Master Gunner, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"

Repairs:-3 459  
Ammunition:-3 825  
Total:83 888  WN8: 5 385 (100)

3300dmg, 1 kill, 1100 spotting

giggity
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Turboguy:
And thanks, Zoomie, for helping me with the final light mission. If you could, you should put the word, "Stompy" on the side of that arty.
View All Quotes

No problem, happy to help! I'll look into the Stompy thing

Yeah, it finally kinda sorta got better. I went thru a ton of platoons trying to find something that would just work.  Had a good run with two random pub players I met. Zoomies and turbo wrapped up the night with me. Watching g zoomies one shot a tiger 2 and then leave a full health Ferdinand on 150hp was fun.  

Don't forget the 54e1 the next match, poor bastard wasn't even lit when the round hit. You know that motherfucker had to be pissed. "Ok, nobobdy's shooting at me anymore, I think I'm sa.." POOF!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dmb4765:
Fun night running with Dale, Leisure, and Ol" Painless himself!!!!   Knocked out some missions, killed some bad guys, and had a great time on TS......And Joe, there would be a LOT of interest in some weekend tourney teams...I had 5 guys in two days ask about putting a team together.  I am out this weekend, but the next one should work fine. Looking for advice on hitting two tanks with one arty round--I only have T6 American and British.....HELP!?!?
View Quote

Tough row to hoe at that tier. The M44 has the slightly better splash with 3.79m vs 2.22m for the 304, but even with soft skin vehicles, they're going to have to be DAMN close. Best advice is to try to target the far tank when you see two guys stacked up nut to butt.

That or figure what your combined reload/ aim time is, play a couple matches in other type tanks at tier, and see where the big gaggle-fuck of people leaving cap is that far into the match. Target that spot, lob round in blind. Profit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#32]

Don't forget the 54e1 the next match, poor bastard wasn't even lit when the round hit. You know that motherfucker had to be pissed. "Ok, nobobdy's shooting at me anymore, I think I'm sa.." POOF!
View All Quotes

Lol. I typed "click clicky" into chat when you nailed him. The enemy arty said "first tard down". The. I went to the other flank and beat on those fools with the E75.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#33]
ugh

day went to fuckin hell

first 12 battles of the day, 10/12 with a 3500 wn8

done for the night

now

54.5% win rate

2200-2300 wn8

sigh
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:03:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Shit. They finally have it for Mac. I'll have to download it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 8:12:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By jhivfd24:
View Quote

lemme know how it goes--i've been running on bootcamp.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm up to the Ranger carrier on WoWs, probably as far as I'll go this weekend.  As I was saying before, carriers will be the new sky cancer.  The biggest danger I see right now is that the spawns are virtually always in the same place which means I only have to launch my planes in that general direction and I can kill an enemy carrier in the first few minutes.  On a positive note for the enemy ships, I was getting some complete misses out of my torpedo planes tonight which means minutes of more life for them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By sirensong:

View All Quotes

I was about to ask other people if they have ran it on Mac.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:21:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#38]
Forgot to tell ya guys about this that happened the other day a RARE tank i have never seen in game before.

The M6A2E1 is an American tier 8 premium heavy tank.

The M6A2E1 was a further development of the T1 and M6 heavy tanks. Developed in August 1944, the vehicle mounted a larger turret and the 105 mm gun. It never saw mass production.

Originally available as part of the game's Heavy Pre-Order Package. It is a basically an up-armored M6 with a T29 turret. Thanks to the rather strange looking fusion, this tank has earned the nickname of "mutant". It is equipped with the 105mm T5E1 gun. In comparison with the T29, it has a smaller mantlet, so it is easier to damage the turret. Although it has the same gun as T29 and T32, its reload time is lower than fully upgraded T29. It has good maneuverability for a heavy tank, but the speed is limited to 29 km/h. Although it has more frontal armor than any American heavy tank prior to tier 8, it has paper-thin sides, so flanking this tank can easily destroy it. Presently this vehicle is only available for purchase on the RU server. One weird thing is also the back of the turret has more armor than the front.

If the part in RED is true WTF was it doing in the NA servers the other night.

Right Click open in new tn to see it better and the stats are above the Binos on my ammo thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Forgot to tell ya guys about this that happened the other day a RARE tank i have never seen in game before.

The M6A2E1 was a further development of the T1 and M6 heavy tanks. Developed in August 1944, the vehicle mounted a larger turret and the 105 mm gun. It never saw mass production.

Originally available as part of the game's Heavy Pre-Order Package. It is a basically an up-armored M6 with a T29 turret. Thanks to the rather strange looking fusion, this tank has earned the nickname of "mutant". It is equipped with the 105mm T5E1 gun. In comparison with the T29, it has a smaller mantlet, so it is easier to damage the turret. Although it has the same gun as T29 and T32, its reload time is lower than fully upgraded T29. It has good maneuverability for a heavy tank, but the speed is limited to 29 km/h. Although it has more frontal armor than any American heavy tank prior to tier 8, it has paper-thin sides, so flanking this tank can easily destroy it. Presently this vehicle is only available for purchase on the RU server. One weird thing is also the back of the turret has more armor than the front.

Right Click open in new tn to see it better and the stats are above the Binos on my ammo thing.
http://i.imgur.com/EpvMMq7.jpg
View Quote

you've never seen teh Jumbo M6?

A few users on here have one.  It is fairly rare though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By tyman:

View Quote

Nope First time i have I just Found out looking through google where another tank i have seen came from one of the Panzers.

This was back in early 2012 i think.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:40:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#41]

View Quote

For perspective, this tank was a BEAST when it first came out. About the only thing that could pen it regularly was the ISU-152 at tier 8.

An IS-3 could be 25m in front of you, and if you angled your hull about 10 degrees, he would bounce 4/5 rounds, while you could pen EVERY round down into his turret top or into his driver hatch, or even upper glacis.

This was in the salad days of World of Tanks, before premium ammo was available for credits.

That tank's main defense was a facehug, due to it's trememndous gun depression, and no weakspots on front hull.  Even the lower glacis is 191mm.

And it existed... unlike many pretend tanks like the Lowe....

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 11:59:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#42]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 1:42:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_214_zps325a1912.jpg
Enough experience you say?
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_216_zps0981921a.jpg
Don't mind if I do.
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b499/Saxplayer1911/shot_217_zps7112d013.jpg
View Quote

Get the top gun as soon as you can. It really makes that tank.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:13:43 AM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

I'm thinking it doesn't even get that far. You really think your average pubbie is gonna do 4k damage in a TD, or spot for 4k damage in a light? Or 8k damage received, bounced and dealt in a heavy? I really doubt it. The medium and SPG missions are doable for 'em, so they might get those.

Of course, if they figure out they could just have their final missions sock-puppeted, God help us all.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:00:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Fuck this game. To those who I play with a lot. It's been fun. I can't take this bullshit anymore. I refuse to give WG anymore money for they blatantly rigged game they have.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:15:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Zoomies] [#46]
View All Quotes

Oh, there were fuck tons of heavies, just all on my tier or lower.

ETA: As soon as I played any other type of tank except medium, no longer top tier, and plenty of meaty higher tier everything to hunt with my arty, or heavy, or light.

The dice don't come up 7 that many times in a row with the same bet, then switch back to snake-eyes when you place a different bet, unless something's fucky.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:40:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vanilla_gorilla] [#47]

View All Quotes

http://i.imgur.com/Y52cHCJ.png  

For perspective, this tank was a BEAST when it first came out. About the only thing that could pen it regularly was the ISU-152 at tier 8.

An IS-3 could be 25m in front of you, and if you angled your hull about 10 degrees, he would bounce 4/5 rounds, while you could pen EVERY round down into his turret top or into his driver hatch, or even upper glacis.

This was in the salad days of World of Tanks, before premium ammo was available for credits.

That tank's main defense was a facehug, due to it's trememndous gun depression, and no weakspots on front hull.  Even the lower glacis is 191mm.

And it existed... unlike many pretend tanks like the Lowe....

Yes, I learned about the Mutants when I was in my first tier 5 or 6. Back then, you do NOT fight the Mutant. You slip around and let others fight the Mutant, and if you see his ass, you drill him a new asshole...and hopefully you wouldn't be spotted by the enemy Type 59, or you were fooked.

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Nope First time i have I just Found out looking through google where another tank i have seen came from one of the Panzers.

https://tagn.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/wotpre-orders.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tyman:

https://tagn.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/wotpre-orders.jpg

Thanks for reminding me that I paid $67 for my POS Pz V/IV.

Oh well - it seems to be fairly popular on the battlefield these days.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

I do.

The biggest issue is that there are a few textures missing.

That said, I installed Windows to run WoWS, so I'll probably be switching platforms now. i'm hoping for a performance increase.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:00:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#50]
Todays goals 19K Exp to research the SU-100

2 options

Option A 19 games of 1K exp Way the games been going

Option B which is more Likely Games of 500 exp to 800 exp Meaning 30 to 40 Games.

Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top